shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me what you honestly wear 85-90% of the time...

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1392740901|3617793 said:
siamese..I so adore that band!

When I leave the house, I normally wear my wedding set (AVR and Tiffany Legacy band), a pair of Roberto Coin wg woven hoops and a watch. I did wear my RC tiny treasures cross 24/7, but I have decided it is a little small in proportion to my other things, so I am looking for a replacement. The 24/7 is only because pendants are so much trouble to take on and off. I usually wear no jewelry on days I am home all day unless I just want to look at something!

Thanks diamondseeker! All of your pieces are so lovely, high praise indeed!

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This, actually, with a Cartier Tank Francaise and tiny white gold hoops in my ears.

I recently had the wee little diamond from my original e-ring reset into this semi-bezel, and I'm wearing it all the time after neglecting it for years b/c of a cracked prong on it's original setting! I'm totally smitten with the new setting, and it's so much nicer to wear under my winter gloves and mittens than Vatche halo I set my tenth anniversary ACA into! The bigger ring just wasn't comfortable!

I'm another one of those people who just don't change their jewelry very often at all. I've actually put my ACA, trinity ring, the pearls, and my diamond studs into our safety deposit box …

_15072.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1392670888|3617177 said:
Oooh LLJ congrats on the piercings! :bigsmile:

So... diamond studs time yet? I know you were debating the Love... :naughty:

Yssie, how is it with two sentences you pull out of my head exactly what I have been lusting over?? So without doing a thread jack, can I post two things I have been dying to add to my daily rotation?

I tried these non-certified studs at my jewelers to get an idea of size. I actually like the size. Not too blingy...
.73 each, F and G, SI3 and SI2.
image_1258.jpg

And I tried on the love but it looks awkward on my bony wrists. So I found this other really cool and fun bracelet that is sooo me. I have a thing for black jewelry. I would love this to live next to a yellow gold love...
image_1260.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No photos. I mostly wear my wide trinity ring and 1.66 ctw OEC studs at the moment.

I've realised that except for nights out I really don't want big bling on my hands. My trinity is heavy, feels amazing on, and travels well without concerns. I much prefer my bling in my ears!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Rings and watch are off as soon as I'm home for the day.

_15086.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
armywife13|1392696096|3617600 said:
Roxy said:
armywife13|1392676580|3617273 said:
The picture I posted is a bit deceiving, as it looks like the end stones are poking my fingers, which they don't. It is a VERY comfortable band. The width of the band and height of the diamonds work perfectly to allow finger to finger coverage without diamonds or prongs causing the band to be uncomfortable.

Armywife, this is a little off-topic, but the profile pic got my attention. I've always thought your ring is so pretty! What are the colors of the 5 stones? I looked back through PS threads to see if you had the specs on this and didn't find them (I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere).
Awww, thank you!!! I actually haven't done a thread on the band...bad PSer! This picture shows the color of the diamonds more accurately than the previous profile picture I posted. Grace and Dave Atlas both estimated them to be GIA J/K. :)

Thanks for obliging me!! I especially appreciate your including the second pic, I like that profile design a lot! You need to make a thread ;)) !

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
ame|1392741646|3617805 said:
Roxy|1392693018|3617562 said:
ame|1392665604|3617123 said:
hathalove|1392663553|3617094 said:
ame|1392656141|3617004 said:

This was me for so many years and I was quite content. I don't know what happened. Kind of wish I could get that back again. Lol. On the other hand I have seen your beautiful rings Ame. So classic simple and gorgeous!!! So what is going on here? Do you work with your hands?

Thanks for contributing PSers to this thread. I have been really curious wondering if we actually are wearing the massive efforts we put in on this board. Or do they only sit until you run an errand or go to dinner. Enjoying the feedback and want to see and hear about more:)
I used to wear them much more often. I appreciate the compliment, thanks!

Well, right now it's balls cold, and I cannot do gloves with rings because it's wildly uncomfortable. The next few days though it should be nice so maybe I'll get more wear going this week. I'll often bring my rings with me to work, and by the time I think about putting them on it's like noon or later and I think "eh, no need now" so I don't even bother. If I have somethign going on in the evening I will wear them though. But I do work with my hands a great deal. I dig around in files a lot at work, and I don't like rings on at all for that. I pretty much consider my left hand absolutely worthless if my rings are on. Most I do while they're on is hold a beverage.

I also work in the wedding business, and there's a lot that comes with that. Damage to paper and ink from the rings is primary. Anytime there's an assembly, no rings are allowed (me or anyone), no nails, no polish, no food/drink, no touching your face, etc. I am a bit of medusa around the rules because that stuff belongs to someone else at that stage, and it's just in my care! But when we setup at events, that work doesn't play nice with rings, and I often don't wear anything beyond a plain band to a consultation until I know who I am working with, as to not be offensive, if, say, my stone is larger or whatever than the bride's. If I know I am overshadowed, then I don't worry about it and might occasionally wear it. I've worked with some girls that have some AMAZING rings.

Ame, you always crack me up! I love folks w/ a sense of humor and the picture of your "empty" hand was hilarious. Will you PLEASE post a pic of your gorgeous ring though?? I understand why you don't wear it all of the time, but it really is gorgeous and I like having multiple pics in one thread where I can go when I want to drool!

As an aside though I must say that I really appreciate the care you take w/ the products that you're working on for your clients/customers! I've always admired that about you :)),
Thanks! They're number 1. I make 1000% sure they're taken care of and happy.

Here are a few threads with images of my rings :)
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/busted-delayed-reveal-tiffany-2mm-half-eternity-band.175849/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/busted-delayed-reveal-tiffany-2mm-half-eternity-band.175849/[/URL]

(halfwaydown) [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-ring-in-the-new-year-by-posting-your-fireworks-pics.183775/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-ring-in-the-new-year-by-posting-your-fireworks-pics.183775/[/URL]

(with old band) [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-pics-of-my-set-i-took-today.167573/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-pics-of-my-set-i-took-today.167573/[/URL]

Logan Sapphire|1392728989|3617727 said:
I wear my ering most days but switch out bands. Also, OEC studs and a Tank Solo watch.
Sigh...I love that ring on your hand.

Roxy|1392693018|3617562 said:
ame|1392665604|3617123 said:
hathalove|1392663553|3617094 said:
ame|1392656141|3617004 said:

This was me for so many years and I was quite content. I don't know what happened. Kind of wish I could get that back again. Lol. On the other hand I have seen your beautiful rings Ame. So classic simple and gorgeous!!! So what is going on here? Do you work with your hands?

Thanks for contributing PSers to this thread. I have been really curious wondering if we actually are wearing the massive efforts we put in on this board. Or do they only sit until you run an errand or go to dinner. Enjoying the feedback and want to see and hear about more:)
I used to wear them much more often. I appreciate the compliment, thanks!

Well, right now it's balls cold, and I cannot do gloves with rings because it's wildly uncomfortable. The next few days though it should be nice so maybe I'll get more wear going this week. I'll often bring my rings with me to work, and by the time I think about putting them on it's like noon or later and I think "eh, no need now" so I don't even bother. If I have somethign going on in the evening I will wear them though. But I do work with my hands a great deal. I dig around in files a lot at work, and I don't like rings on at all for that. I pretty much consider my left hand absolutely worthless if my rings are on. Most I do while they're on is hold a beverage.

I also work in the wedding business, and there's a lot that comes with that. Damage to paper and ink from the rings is primary. Anytime there's an assembly, no rings are allowed (me or anyone), no nails, no polish, no food/drink, no touching your face, etc. I am a bit of medusa around the rules because that stuff belongs to someone else at that stage, and it's just in my care! But when we setup at events, that work doesn't play nice with rings, and I often don't wear anything beyond a plain band to a consultation until I know who I am working with, as to not be offensive, if, say, my stone is larger or whatever than the bride's. If I know I am overshadowed, then I don't worry about it and might occasionally wear it. I've worked with some girls that have some AMAZING rings.

Ame, you always crack me up! I love folks w/ a sense of humor and the picture of your "empty" hand was hilarious. Will you PLEASE post a pic of your gorgeous ring though?? I understand why you don't wear it all of the time, but it really is gorgeous and I like having multiple pics in one thread where I can go when I want to drool!

As an aside though I must say that I really appreciate the care you take w/ the products that you're working on for your clients/customers! I've always admired that about you :)),

Thanks for the links. When I was researching my designs, I devoured every post you'd written re eternity bands. They were so helpful!!

Edited to try to fix double quote.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
hathalove|1392663706|3617097 said:
Laila619|1392663416|3617089 said:
Married a little over 5 years.

What do I wear most of the time? The honest answer is either nothing, or a plain 3mm band. I have a love/hate relationship with bling.

I am going through the same thing!!! Seriously what's this about. Darn it. I did return that WF solitaire. Something wasn't quite right. You asked in my other thread. After all the time and energy and freaking out over the prongs... Even after they did a beautiful job fixing it. I couldn't figure it out. I was too embarrassed to say then! Maybe it wasn't you who asked. Haha. But it's out now!

This is a great thread. I got so distracted by the bling pics, I forgot to answer, duh! I wear a combo of my 3 rings every day, usually it's either my eternity alone or my ering/wband set. I had such a ball designing these rings, I can't imagine not wearing some semblance of them every day even if I'm at home.

When I go out, I also include a watch, bracelet, earrings, and a RHR that has colored gemstones that match my outfits but all of these change daily depending upon what I'm wearing and where I'm going. The only "standard" are the rings from my wedding set.

Hathalove, I didn't realize you'd returned the solitaire, wow!

diamond_1topkeybd.png

diamond_2keyboard.png

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
What an interesting thread.

For me, just the ering anytime I go out. I'll need to take more pictures of my reset soon.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
siamese3|1392738422|3617772 said:
I pretty much wear this band all the time at home.

I adore your band--it is delicious!! :love: :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Roxy|1392769266|3618156 said:
Thanks for the links. When I was researching my designs, I devoured every post you'd written re eternity bands. They were so helpful!!

Edited to try to fix double quote.
Wow, I am glad to know I was so helpful! I've been through several styles!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1392677593|3617285 said:
ER + spacer/plain band, diamond bangle and studs:

mom2boys -
One of favorites on PS. L :love: VE!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1392740901|3617793 said:
siamese..I so adore that band!

When I leave the house, I normally wear my wedding set (AVR and Tiffany Legacy band), a pair of Roberto Coin wg woven hoops and a watch. I did wear my RC tiny treasures cross 24/7, but I have decided it is a little small in proportion to my other things, so I am looking for a replacement. The 24/7 is only because pendants are so much trouble to take on and off. I usually wear no jewelry on days I am home all day unless I just want to look at something!

Diamondseeker, love your orb of light on your finger!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1392682567|3617363 said:
I don't really wear much on a daily basis, as much as I love all things sparkly - I wear my wedding set every day, and either diamond or pearl studs. Necklaces and bracelets kind of bother me, but I'll wear a pendant going out to dinner or for a special occasion. I'm a part-time caregiver, so wearing several pieces of jewelry isn't that practical, and I take off my set depending on what I'm doing - I wear it as much as I can though, I've been married for 29 years but it's new to me and makes me happy!

Junebug, Love your halo. I really like what looks like a bezel around the center stone, from afar. I know it's not, but looks like it. :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roxy|1392770725|3618183 said:
I am going through the same thing!!! Seriously what's this about. Darn it. I did return that WF solitaire. Something wasn't quite right. You asked in my other thread. After all the time and energy and freaking out over the prongs... Even after they did a beautiful job fixing it. I couldn't figure it out. I was too embarrassed to say then! Maybe it wasn't you who asked. Haha. But it's out now!

This is a great thread. I got so distracted by the bling pics, I forgot to answer, duh! I wear a combo of my 3 rings every day, usually it's either my eternity alone or my ering/wband set. I had such a ball designing these rings, I can't imagine not wearing some semblance of them every day even if I'm at home.

When I go out, I also include a watch, bracelet, earrings, and a RHR that has colored gemstones that match my outfits but all of these change daily depending upon what I'm wearing and where I'm going. The only "standard" are the rings from my wedding set.

Hathalove, I didn't realize you'd returned the solitaire, wow![/quote]

Roxy, love your bands, alone or with the e-ring. Just soooo pretty!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
heididdl|1392688160|3617481 said:
My ering, eternity band studs and Michele watch. Also my rose gold bankd and little stackable diamond band.

If I am going to NY I leave the ering home and stack other diamond and plain bands

Heididdl, your bling is pretty amazing, especially those studs... :love: :love:

badabling

Shiny_Rock
I'm surprised at how many PSers don't wear their bling. I wear: e-ring (setting bought off PSer, center stone is a placeholder natural zircon...looking for a colored stone. It's been difficult finding a round colored stone that size), spacer, band, stackers, watch. I never take these off except for an occasion when I bust out my AVR and my earrings.

_15103.jpg

_15104.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom|1392785654|3618366 said:
Roxy|1392770725|3618183 said:
hathalove|1392663706|3617097 said:
Laila619|1392663416|3617089 said:
Married a little over 5 years.

What do I wear most of the time? The honest answer is either nothing, or a plain 3mm band. I have a love/hate relationship with bling.

Hathalove, I didn't realize you'd returned the solitaire, wow!

Roxy, love your bands, alone or with the e-ring. Just soooo pretty!!

OH! Thanks so much LLJsmom!! :wavey:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Secretagentlaura - I adore your semi-bezel with modest sized original engagement ring stone. It looks so pretty as well as practical to wear. Would you mind sharing the approx. diamond size to get a perspective of diamond size to setting? I'm loving this thread.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
badabling|1392788335|3618388 said:
I'm surprised at how many PSers don't wear their bling.

I have to say me too!!! I know my obession with jewelry started a long time ago but PS definitely feeds it. Since I have found PS I have seriously consolidated my collection from stuff I never wore to items I wear 24/7. I never thought of myself as blinged out or someone who wore a lot of jewelry all the time, but now I feel like one of the more "decorated" people here. :tongue:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1392804054|3618444 said:

I have to say me too!!! I know my obession with jewelry started a long time ago but PS definitely feeds it. Since I have found PS I have seriously consolidated my collection from stuff I never wore to items I wear 24/7. I never thought of myself as blinged out or someone who wore a lot of jewelry all the time, but now I feel like one of the more "decorated" people here. :tongue:

I am a bit surprised too. I thought I was a minimalist just wearing my rings, watch and earrings but now I see I am wearing a lot compared to some. I get not wearing it though because I also like the feeling of nothing on my hands/wrists/ears/neck. In fact I might go nude if I could. :devil: :cheeky:
(Except I like wearing pretty clothes and jewels too much :bigsmile: ).

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I usually just wear my solitaire all the time. I have a small pair of diamond studs as well that I wear and a 1/3 carat bezel necklace.

2013-08-14_0.jpg

badabling

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
SB621|1392804054|3618444 said:

I am a bit surprised too. I thought I was a minimalist just wearing my rings, watch and earrings but now I see I am wearing a lot compared to some. I get not wearing it though because I also like the feeling of nothing on my hands/wrists/ears/neck. In fact I might go nude if I could. :devil: :cheeky:
(Except I like wearing pretty clothes and jewels too much :bigsmile: ).

I feel nekkid without my bling!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, On the daily basis I wear my maternity Antique cushion ring, wedding band and watch.
Also my tiny diamond cross (if I do not wear pearls).

I tend to rotate rings on the right hand (my heritage ring, 1ct pear in a modern setting, or modern set 0.27 D-IF, that was a present from my dad years ago). Sometimes pearls, than no diamond stud, but matching pearl studs.

_15108.jpg

_15109.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think I must be making up for some off y'all, because I don't think I've left the house without having more than 10 items of jewelry on at any given time. Sure, chalk some of that up to having three holes in each war and some more to being a stackin' fool, but ....

Typically, on my left hand I'm wearing my anniversary ring with two or three bands (recently most often my BevK sapphire vine ring, my ruby french cut band, and maybe a VC gold band). Middle finger may be occupied by my Edwardian dinner ring. Probably my french cut watch.

On the right, three carat french cut band with a thick ruby or sapphire stacker, and, at least since I got it last week, my Victorian halo'd sapphire (no pics yet ... sorta the style popularized by Princess Di, but more antique-y and with a three carat ish cushion). Then either a ruby or a sapphire line beacelet, depending in what I'm coordinating with. Lessee if I have any pics on my phone ....

Argh, won't let me upload, and they're a little different today, but damned if I'm restyling on this tiny keyboard. Representative sample ahoy!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1392818348.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1392818455.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here's what I wear daily:

Left hand, ring finger - 2.52 ct antique emerald cut, along with plain Tiffany platinum band and most of the time I wear the art deco diamond platinum eternity with this set.

Right hand, ring finger -
Rotate between - 3.75 ctw shared prong/basket platinum eternity
Rose cut/MRB Tiffany Cobblestone eternity in 18 kt rose gold - sometimes I'll wear this one alone or with the BGD band.
BGD platinum bezel band eternity

Earrings - WF bezel studs .62 ctw 18 kt WG

As for necklaces - I've been wearing a lot of "statement" necklaces lately - costume type but when I want to go classic I'll go with my solitaire bezel pendant from BGD or my Tiffany X pendant, or sometimes I'll layer them together. Or I'll go with nothing on my neck, especially in winter since I wear scarves a lot.

On my list next is upgrading my WF bezels, looking to go to 1.00 ctw.

img_3726.jpg

img_3727.jpg

img_3729.jpg

img_3731.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
iluvcarats|1392668806|3617158 said:
These rings, this necklace, my Fitbit and a ponytail elastic.
image_1222.jpg
image_1246.jpg
image_1248.jpg
image_1249.jpg

If you had asked me this a year ago, my answer would have been different. I was wearing a lot more bling. But at this time in my life, with sick parents and busy kids, I'm just not feeling it as much anymore. I still love it, and buy it, but I don't always wear it :confused: I used to wear my ER and an eternity band and my french cut bracelet all the time, and a Cartier watch, but now that the Fitbit force keeps time, it's my watch. I guess I'm becoming more practical in my old age :|

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm surprised at how many PSers don't wear their bling. I wear: e-ring (setting bought off PSer, center stone is a placeholder natural zircon...looking for a colored stone. It's been difficult finding a round colored stone that size), spacer, band, stackers, watch. I never take these off except for an occasion when I bust out my AVR and my earrings.

What size round does it need??

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Polished|1392801287|3618435 said:
Secretagentlaura - I adore your semi-bezel with modest sized original engagement ring stone. It looks so pretty as well as practical to wear. Would you mind sharing the approx. diamond size to get a perspective of diamond size to setting? I'm loving this thread.

Hi Polished! It's 0.29 carats - and I'd have to say that it does look smaller in the semi-bezel than it did in the original four-prong solitaire setting. Thanks for the compliment - I've become very keen on semi-bezels since joining PS!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Niel|1392833311|3618633 said:

What size round does it need??

It looks like twosanguinehearts' Singlestone setting!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/third-times-the-charm-2-4ct-oec-in-new-single-stone-halo.182455/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/third-times-the-charm-2-4ct-oec-in-new-single-stone-halo.182455/[/URL]

She had an 8.75mm diamond set in it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results