shape
carat
color
clarity

Some pics of my set I took today...

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was in my car letting it warm up a hair before I zipped off and the lighting was nice. SO I grabbed my iPhone and started clickin.

I cannot explain the weird glowy white one. I don't know if there was a lot of fire and the camera freaked or what. But I thought it was cool!

Specs:
Diamond is 1.15ct, H VS1 Med Blue Flor from GOG, Star129 branded superideal cut
Setting is Vatche Royal Crown
Wedding band is a Martin Flyer FlyerFit micropave band, 15 stones about .25ctw.
All in Plat.

fire.jpg

smorefire.jpg

weirdwhiteball.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
few more

amazingfire.jpg

coolfacets.jpg

facets.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
last ones!

anothercoolfacets.jpg

coolfire.jpg

moredtail.jpg

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous! I just seems can never catch those fires w/my camera =(

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

I am SHOCKED that my phone got that! My real camera sometimes can do it, but this was like...OHMYGOD when they actually turned out!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pic titles weird white ball. It's very interesting.

Which iPhone do you have?? Your pictures are so amazing! I haven't had an iPhone for ages now, my last one was the 3gs, and we switched to verizon (and android) before apple made its way over. I can't believe those are phone pictures, they look better than what I can take with my actual camera. Hats off to you, you have some awesome picture skills!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
OMG! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful shot - I love that 'weird white fire' one! I also have an iPhone and have been VERY impressed with the shots it seems to capture. I've upgraded to IOS5 - not sure if that helped the camera feature any...

You have lovely hands and a GORGEOUS set of rings, Ame!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ame I know from your other post that you've had your trials and tribulations with these rings, but they really are stunning! Please just throw away your loupe and enjoy them.

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Gawd, the star129 is an *awesome* cut. I know that's no shocker to you, but I've just copped on hehe. I've always wondered if it was possible to keep the extraordinary sparkle from an ideal-cut <1ct round in a larger stone -- and here it is.

/Resist temptation :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Wow, those are unbelievably clear cell phone pics! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Diamond! Your photos are Awesome!!! May I ask your finger size and diameter of your solitaire! It looks BIG on your finger!! Absolutely Stunning Set!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Great photos, Ame! Your set is so classic and beautiful. :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, Ame!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!

Manderz/Enerchi/Tuckins:
My iPhone is the 4S, and I was pretty impressed with the quality when I got them home to crop. The higher megapixel actually makes a major difference in the crispness. I could not believe any were clear enough to even use.

ZestfullyBling|1319923771|3050050 said:
Gorgeous Diamond! Your photos are Awesome!!! May I ask your finger size and diameter of your solitaire! It looks BIG on your finger!! Absolutely Stunning Set!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:
Thanks!!! It's 6.9mm x 6.8mm? I believe, somewhere in there, and my finger is about a 5-5.5 in the finger part, and about a 6.5 in the knuckle. I have them sized at a 5.75 full with sizing beads :)

Sundial:
I should take pics of the two areas that I have the problems with because they are on either end and don't show here. But the loupe is not at all necessary to see them, which is part of my issue with it. If it was just under a loupe fine, but they're not!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aeolianarpa|1319923092|3050035 said:
Gawd, the star129 is an *awesome* cut. I know that's no shocker to you, but I've just copped on hehe. I've always wondered if it was possible to keep the extraordinary sparkle from an ideal-cut <1ct round in a larger stone -- and here it is.

/Resist temptation :)
I owned a .86 before this one and that was also pretty phenomenal. I was always wanting a small pair of studs or even a 3stone version of this but they don't really cut below .5 anymore. :(

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, great pics of a very beautiful set!!! Gorgeous rings ame! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your pictures just may sell some Star129's and even some Solasfera's! :love: Your rings are beautiful together! I hope you will be able to enjoy them because they certainly do look great to me!

melave

Shiny_Rock
oh wow Ame!!! :love: :love: That is seriously beautiful.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame, your set is gorgeous :love: To me, it's the perfect set :appl:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous, everything is just perfect~~

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
great pictures! Really nice and sparkly! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really is a beautiful set!!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love your set :love: :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

diamondseeker2006|1319948018|3050254 said:
Wow, your pictures just may sell some Star129's and even some Solasfera's! :love: Your rings are beautiful together! I hope you will be able to enjoy them because they certainly do look great to me!
Oh I can only hope! Maybe seeing mine will inspire the STAR people to buy higher clarity rough again!!! :naughty:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty pictures!!! :love:

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Classic and beautiful! I really hope you can enjoy your set as is, it looks perfect to me :love:

ame said:
I was always wanting a small pair of studs or even a 3stone version of this but they don't really cut below .5 anymore. :(

A 3-stone version of your ring would be INSANE. Just saying.

katiedub

Rough_Rock
I love your set!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is absolutely lovely! :love: :love:

Now that you've realized the awesome photos you can take with your new iPhone - more bling pics, please!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
LittleRiver|1320026756|3050739 said:
Classic and beautiful! I really hope you can enjoy your set as is, it looks perfect to me :love:

ame said:
I was always wanting a small pair of studs or even a 3stone version of this but they don't really cut below .5 anymore. :(

A 3-stone version of your ring would be INSANE. Just saying.
lol FOR REAL. If they would start cutting higher clarity again, and smaller stones again...totally. Maybe one day this one will be a sidestone ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results