shape
carat
color
clarity

Some pics of my set I took today...

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
stunning set--love the simplicity of all with that micropave band!

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Ame, beautiful set you have. Your ring is so bright. My question though is how firey is it? The suspect the brightness and scintillation are awesome, but I worry such busy cuts lose some colored light return. Am I making sense?

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
amazing diamond !!! :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
chicam|1320111848|3051411 said:
Ame, beautiful set you have. Your ring is so bright. My question though is how firey is it? The suspect the brightness and scintillation are awesome, but I worry such busy cuts lose some colored light return. Am I making sense?
The "busy cut" actually creates more smaller rainbows than the larger facets on a "less busy" cut. So it looks more firey than a standard RB, more points of fire than just a few bigger flashes.

It is EXTREMELY firey. This has a great deal of colored light return, even more than my original one did. I made sure of that before I settled on it. My phone can't capture the colors all that well, and my DSLR tends to kill them down a little more than I'd like.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
frankiextah|1320118930|3051476 said:
amazing diamond !!! :appl:
Thanks!!!!

PS--cannot believe I never put together that that was your wedding!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding set is super classy...I'm sad for all the troubles you had/still have with your diamond band... :cry:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I was really hoping this one would finally go smoothly, but it doesn't seem that I will ever have a simple/smooth jewelry transaction. lol

Oh well!

I am on my THIRD iPhone4S so I will try to take more pics, assuiming this one doesn't eat sh!t and die on my too.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results