shape
carat
color
clarity

She didn''t like the ring. Would you be offended?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF, is it any different than asking for a princess cut or an ''omc like cushion with large facets''? If he has a budget that can afford a HW ring comfortably. Asks me what I want, and only thing I asked for was that the ring be HW? And then he promptly goes and buys something from GOG because a bunch of strangers on the internet tell him to? Yes, I would be miffed. Would I tell him to take a hike? Not necessarily. I would only tell him to take a hike if he knew and didn''t care at all that HW was what I wanted, and deliberately decided he knew better than I did, and bought a ring he preferred, completely disregarding my feelings then, when I objected... proceeded to yell at me and call me irrational.

Because the problem wouldn''t be the ring. The problem would be that he didn''t care about me. And it wouldn''t be the ring I was kicking out the door. It would be him. The ring would just have been the vehicle that would have openned my eyes to what a jerk he is.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
No DF, I wouldn''t be pissed off. However, if it was feasible and he opted not to get it for me, like others have said, that might be an issue. If my man wanted a SONY tv and I got him an LG, saying it was much bigger for the buck, I wonder if that would be OK? Or would he rather have the Sony but a smaller screen size?

It looks like the OP could have gotten a Tiffany in his price range, but it would have been smaller. He got her a bigger stone for his money. At this point I am wondering what is the issue:

The BOOGER or the BRANDING?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
You know, I didn't love my ering from the beginning. I adore the stone (not a diamond), but the ring itself? No way.

But I wore it for a few weeks. Then I went to try on a few wedding bands. And cried when I got home. As soon as he saw me, he knew something was wrong. I wasn't crying, I wasn't (or I thought I wasn't) visibly upset. But he could tell.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this kind of situation. Being the female side of it helps me to see it from her perspective. HOWEVER, being a PSer and knowing that Tiffs charges something silly like 30% markup, lets me see it from another side.

My problem was something I didn't forsee as being a problem. I had spent something stupid like 20 hours designing this ring, putting a LOT more time than I should have into photoshopping it (still came out horribly btw) and then he went out and bought a stock vatche replica ring.

Why? Because he had planned to propose on a trip. 3 weeks before the trip he went to go pick out a setting. You can't do custom in 3 weeks. In fact, they barely got the stock setting in 3 weeks. But I didn't find this out until afterward. He had his plan, he wanted to stick to it, and wanted to get engaged sooner than he could get a custom ring.

He made the right choice. I say that, ironically, as my custom ring is currently being made at my local jewelry store. But he KNEW that getting engaged sooner was more important to me than the ring. The bottom line is that it is just a ring. It can be changed, most of the time it can be replaced, and it can be upgraded. The LOVE that went into finding it is what is important, so I can certainly understand spending so much time looking for something she'd LOVE, and having her throw it back into your face (figuratively) and tell you that that time and effort were all for naught. IT SUCKS. No one wants to hear that! It hurt me to tell my FI that I didn't love and adore this ring he spent so much time picking out for me. But his ultimate goal was for me to be happy.

So you have my sympathy cdog. Now it's time for compromise. What is she going to feel better with? What is her ideal? What is your ideal? Is hers getting rid of this and going to Tiffs? Is yours keeping this ring just as it is? How can you go from there? Where is the middle ground?

As for me, I get the best of both worlds--two erings--one with the original setting and a pink stone, and one with the original blue stone and that pesky custom setting.

(My money is on TGal--if she's willing to sacrifice Amelia as a diversion, then who knows what else she's willing to do! Gypsy, this MIGHT be the only chance you get to grab that pad and RUN!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
To be honest. I''d rather get a chance at her Cushion. I love that diamond of hers. I think if I got all FOUR of my cats in a room with her she might just give me the cushion.

I''d give it back of course. I''d trade her the diamond for Amelia snuggles and THAT''s the best there is. I''d give Amelia back too.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:27:52 AM
Author: TravelingGal
No DF, I wouldn''t be pissed off. However, if it was feasible and he opted not to get it for me, like others have said, that might be an issue. If my man wanted a SONY tv and I got him an LG, saying it was much bigger for the buck, I wonder if that would be OK? Or would he rather have the Sony but a smaller screen size?

It looks like the OP could have gotten a Tiffany in his price range, but it would have been smaller. He got her a bigger stone for his money. At this point I am wondering what is the issue:

I personally think it''s the branding.

I wonder if the OP took her to Tiffs, showed her whatever they have thats around the same price he''d paid for the MWM (SWOON!) if she''d sing the same tune.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2009 1:50:30 AM

Date: 5/6/2009 1:39:05 AM
Author: Gypsy
PP, 3 people have disagreed with me. I only had issue with two of them. ONE of them said that the OP should reconsider his proposal and the other said that she''s shallow materialistic and unworthy of love. So ... ya gotta wonder. Why was I fine with honey''s post? Well, maybe it''s because she didn''t cross the line and start assuming the woman''s character was the issue. Instead she focused on her actions in this case. Whereas both you and Danny went right to burning her at the stake.

But your right, public forum. If someone wants to string a voodoo doll of her up and burn it in effigy they could.

Here''s the substance though. You said she put her feelings before his. So she''s a terrible person. Well, again. It cuts both ways. He decided Tiffany''s wasn''t worth it. His opinion. And he put his feelings before hers. Plus, it''s not eyeclean, and he SAYS he thought she would just deal with it. Again, he put himself before her. I think actually there is more evidence of his selfsihness than hers in this thread.

Because you know what? THE OP NEVER GAVE US THE TIMELINE OF HER RESPONSE.

I really do agree with Ebree... from the OPs post. IF she objected immeidately upon seeing the ring, and caused a fuss... she behaved badly-- and you might be right PP. But if it was instead like Kama''s case where she waited and toild him afterward... well, he admits he yelled at her when she told him she wasn''t happy with it. Both of their tempers got the better of them. So, again. They are both to blame.

Personally, it sounds like the two of them can''t communicate effectively and are both guilty of putting their own needs in front of the others.

And Kama, I think you handled a difficult situation with much grace.
36.gif
Oh pah. It''s not like he didn''t want to spend any money on her. Seems like he did a ton of research and bought a ring that he thought would be better with the budget he had.

Sorry, I''m still old fashioned enough to think the bottom line is the e-ring is a gift. Now, if it''s freaking ugly, then the recipient has every right to not be thrilled about the gift, perhaps not wearing it. But to throw a tanty because it''s not the gift you wanted? This is, of course, assuming she threw a tanty.

I do agree though, it really depends on how she reacted. I think it''s fine to bring it up to say it''s not your style in a considerate way much after the fact. Anything to the effect of ''how DARE you think that I would wear SUCH a ring?'' Well, then I''m with PP and ImDanny...I''d ditch the b*tch.
11.gif
i agree !! or find a unbranded one.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:35:43 AM
To be honest. I''d rather get a chance at her Cushion. I love that diamond of hers. I think if I got all FOUR of my cats in a room with her she might just give me the cushion.

I''d give it back of course. I''d trade her the diamond for Amelia snuggles and THAT''s the best there is. I''d give Amelia back too.
You''re too nice. I''d go after the pad. And then run screaming if she tried to come after me!
3.gif

Gotta love beebee snuggles though...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and DF, am I smelling another LIW thread in the making?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:26:19 AM
Author: sazza
Date: 5/6/2009 2:08:41 AM

Author: strmrdr

my 2c...

If she was a rational adult about it and discussed it with you, upgrade to a different stone and suck it up.

If she was a $$$!$@$^ about it then kick her to the curb and give the ring to the dog to wear.

Dude, if you decide to give it to the dog to wear can I volunteer to be your dog?

MWM is pretty much the only solitaire that has ever made my heart skip a beat and that stone is a stunner and quite frankly, my vision isn''t great anyway!

WOOF.
31.gif
lol
I cant think of a comment that wouldn''t make me sounds like a jerk...

Here is a thread where it actually happened.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/when-youre-in-the-dog-house.15206/

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
If she isn''t in love with the ring, then please sell it. I''ve seen those MWM rings and they DESERVE a loving home.
9.gif

I would take a AGS0 GOG/MWM ring any day over a Tiffany''s ring, but that''s just me.

Give her a budget and send yourselves to Tiffany''s to find her ring. Unfortunately name brands matter to some people and I''m guessing that she wanted the little blue box to show off to her friends and family.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:35:43 AM

What drugs are you on? This child does not snuggle. Plus she always has boogers and her name is obviously not Tiffany.

But thanks anyway.
1.gif
I''m keeping her because TGuy would be very upset if I threw a tanty and asked for a trade.

Freke, I''m with Gypsy, I prefer my diamond over the pad. I know the pad is rarer, but my diamond is just perfect for me (and makes my heart sing), especially since TGuy found it, booger and all.
5.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:25:29 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 5/6/2009 12:36:00 AM

Author: cdogstu99

Gypsy, Bliss..i think you put in perspective for me. I think maybe i made a bad decision, that i need to essentially own up to it and just trade it in for an eye clean stone. Thanks for the help.
IMO...forget about SI stones. you should talk to Jon about upgrading to a VS clarity stone.
I agree. Have Jon find you a cleaner stone, get it approved by FI, and replace it in the setting. That is if she likes the setting. Send her over to PS to read threads about GOG''s stones and Mark Morrell''s settings.

Don''t let hurt feelings last a moment longer. Think of it like this. You want a Ferrari, she picks out a car hoping to get something better than a Ferrari and ends up buying you a Hummer. Yes, in some ways it''s better but it ain''t no Ferrari. You would be a little disappointed, I bet.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. I just like color more than diamonds (I know, I know...).

BTW, the first time I read "tanty" I thought it said "panty" and in my head I thought, "WHA is TGal SMOKING?!?!"

And so I reread. And laughed at myself.
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:45:31 AM
Author: swingirl

Date: 5/6/2009 2:25:29 AM

Date: 5/6/2009 12:36:00 AM

Gypsy, Bliss..i think you put in perspective for me. I think maybe i made a bad decision, that i need to essentially own up to it and just trade it in for an eye clean stone. Thanks for the help.
IMO...forget about SI stones. you should talk to Jon about upgrading to a VS clarity stone.
I agree. Have Jon find you a cleaner stone, get it approved by FI, and replace it in the setting. That is if she likes the setting. Send her over to PS to read threads about GOG''s stones and Mark Morrell''s settings.

Don''t let hurt feelings last a moment longer. Think of it like this. You want a Ferrari, she picks out a car hoping to get something better than a Ferrari and ends up buying you a Hummer. Yes, in some ways it''s better but it ain''t no Ferrari. You would be a little disappointed, I bet.
Swingirl, pre-engagment, men always prefer the hummer.
31.gif

It''s only after married life sets in that they might prefer the ferrari!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2009 2:27:35 AM
DF, is it any different than asking for a princess cut or an ''omc like cushion with large facets''? If he has a budget that can afford a HW ring comfortably. Asks me what I want, and only thing I asked for was that the ring be HW? And then he promptly goes and buys something from GOG because a bunch of strangers on the internet tell him to? Yes, I would be miffed. Would I tell him to take a hike? Not necessarily. I would only tell him to take a hike if he knew and didn''t care at all that HW was what I wanted, and deliberately decided he knew better than I did, and bought a ring he preferred, completely disregarding my feelings then, when I objected... proceeded to yell at me and call me irrational.

Because the problem wouldn''t be the ring. The problem would be that he didn''t care about me. And it wouldn''t be the ring I was kicking out the door. It would be him. The ring would just have been the vehicle that would have openned my eyes to what a jerk he is.
so if my wife wants a 5ct then i should buy her a 5ct? or else she should divorce me?
33.gif
bedtime
24.gif

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 3:14:17 AM

Date: 5/6/2009 2:27:35 AM

so if my wife wants a 5ct then i should buy her a 5ct? or else she should divorce me?
33.gif
bedtime
24.gif
I agree with dancing fire. DF isn''t saying that it''s brand name or nothing, but if it fits the budget, why go with anything other than what the girl wants. I would never ask for a 3 carat Tiffany ring because I know my FI can''t afford it. He gave me the budget and it fell in the Tiffany Legacy range so that''s what I asked for. I would have been VERY disappointed with a no name ring knowng he could have gotten tiffany''s for the same price even if the diamond was 2.5 carats instead of the 1.8 I got.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:20:23 AM
c''mon ladies be reasonable...
you mean to tell me that if you ask your BF for a HW E-ring you would then expect a HW ?
33.gif
or else you''ll be all Piss off ?
6.gif
i am not talking about clarity here just the brand vs unbranded.
If it fits the budget he set then yes - especially if I told him I wanted HW.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would be upset too if she didn''t like the ring that I had put a lot of work into picking, but ultimately I would get her what she likes (budget providing). It sounds like she did want a Tiffany ring and the whole "do what you feel is right" thing probably meant get a tiffany ring. I would be another that wouldn''t want a visible inclusion on the table so I would try and get another diamond or if you can return it all, see would she prefer a smaller tiffany ring or a larger non-brand.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 12:24:52 AM
Look , here''s my advice.

Go talk to her. Don''t mention the word irrational. Ask her what would make her happy. Ask her where to go from here. And show her the tutorials you studied. Take her to GOG to meet Jonathan. And tell her that next time she wants something specific you would just appreciate knowing that... and going shopping for it together.

Also... you say: ''It wasn''t worth it'' in your opinion. But... it doesn''t sound like she ever really changed hers. And it sounds like in her opinoin, it was worth it. And either you didn''t hear that, or she didn''t make it clear. Or both. That''s a communication issue you guys need to work out. And... don''t look at this as all bad. You guys can become closer and stronger as a result of this, if you work it out and if both of you admit your errors, and learn from them. I mean that. Best of luck.

Ditto to this

Also because we don''t know the FULL story we only know one person''s side of the story it is really hard to comment - possibly the issue is not the fact the ring isn''t a tiffs but rather that it has an eye visable inclusion, maybe some arse of a person said something to her when she was showing off her ring and made her upset in the heat of the momment she lost it - SHEET HAPPENS we all lose our cool once in a while I know I have.

Sit down talk to her and see what the REAL ISSUE is listen to what she is saying and tell her about the process and hopefully you can both be happy.

Good luck :) I really hope you can both come to a decision that makes you both smile :).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2009 2:42:49 AM

my 2c...

If she was a rational adult about it and discussed it with you, upgrade to a different stone and suck it up.

If she was a $$$!$@$^ about it then kick her to the curb and give the ring to the dog to wear.

Dude, if you decide to give it to the dog to wear can I volunteer to be your dog?

MWM is pretty much the only solitaire that has ever made my heart skip a beat and that stone is a stunner and quite frankly, my vision isn't great anyway!

WOOF.
31.gif
lol
I cant think of a comment that wouldn't make me sounds like a jerk...

I remember that thread, I wonder what happened to Frank and his fiancee...

Sorry about the ring cdog.
7.gif

gemnick

Rough_Rock
From my perspective, it comes down to this:

1. Do you want the ring to be what she wants (and she made it fairly clear what she wanted), or
2. Should she say she wants what you do, even if she doesn''t.

You have an opportunity to be a real hero here, by showing some flexibility and humor. I do sympathize, b/c you obviously
really tried to get it right the first time.

I think it took courage for her to say she did not want a stone with an obvious flaw in it. Courage and forthright communication
are two excellent attributes to bring into a marriage. I think her behavior is actually a positive harbinger of your overall relationship.

Bottom line, though - the ring is for her - why shouldn''t she have what she wants, rather than what you want her to want.

Very best of luck you. I hope this experience brings you two closer.

-Gemnick

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 12:06:55 AM

And Danny, considering how often you attack people on here? Consider it karma. As for lowering yourself down from your self designated throne. You do it often enough. Why stop all of the sudden?
Gypsy, get out of my head.
9.gif

Pots and kettles come to mind here... But maybe it''s just cuz I''m hungry, haven''t had my brekkie yet.
Whistle2.gif

cdog, I''m really sorry about all this. I can''t say anything new, but I would recommend sitting down when you''re both calm and discussing things. As bee said, I think "do what you feel is right" translated to, "I really want the Tiffany ring but don''t want to say so again". You just need more time to learn "women speak".
2.gif
I hope everything turns out well for you.
1.gif

rickster123

Shiny_Rock
I see an overpriced Harley Davidson in your future also............

sazza

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:42:49 AM

my 2c...

MWM is pretty much the only solitaire that has ever made my heart skip a beat and that stone is a stunner and quite frankly, my vision isn''t great anyway!

WOOF.
31.gif

lol

I cant think of a comment that wouldn''t make me sounds like a jerk...

HAHA! Ok that dog is cuter than me, but I cook better.

I feel that there is a difference between this guy and a guy who gets something that is COMPLETELY NOT what his fiance wanted. I mean she wanted a solitaire and she got one. She got a gorgeous ring that I really feel puts the same size Tiffany to shame in terms of sparkle. And the MWM setting is just so well thought out and executed and not some mass produced thing that everyone is dying to pay 40% too much for because it''s cool. OK so if the table inclusion bothers her then a polite way to handle that would be to calmly tell him that she could see the inclusion and she would like to upgrade to an eye clean stone. It''s not like she said she wanted a round solitaire and he went out and got her a marquis from Walamart.

To blow up because the ring didn''t come from Tiffany''s with that Tiffany logo after she said not from Tiffany would be fine? I can COMPLETELY see where OP was trying to be the decent guy here. Would it hurt my feelings if I thought I had bought my girl a great ring and she comes back with something to the effect of "if you put this crap on my finger you must not know me at all"? Well yeah, it would.

He didn''t go out and get a walmart ring here. He didn''t get her a different STYLE ring than what she wanted. He got her the top of the line. And really MOST people I know want a Tiffany STYLE ring or a certain STYLE. They aren''t incredibly specific on brand so I can see how he thought getting her a solitaire was ok. If he would have come home with a gemstone ring in a setting that is off the wall, then YES he''s an A-hole. But he didn''t. If she is the brand name kind of girl and feels this strongly about it then he should probably try to sell the ring and spend what he sold the ring for on a Tiffany just because if he doesn''t and he marries this girl he''ll never hear the end of it as long as he lives. I''d personally rather have the 1.34c ring than a .5c Tiffany! But I know he can''t give back the MWM setting and he may be outside the return period for the Diamond too, so who can just go out and buy 2 rings and eat that cost?!

Yelling at the girl isn''t cool after getting engaged but I''m sure there was a lot of stress and frustration involved in this situation on both sides. I thought about it all night and its a lot like if I spent hours slaving over a gourmet dinner for my husband and he came home and was like "what is this crap? Why aren''t you taking me to Ruth Chris? You just don''t KNOW ME ANYMORE!" He''d probably end up with a plate on his lap.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 2:27:52 AM

I really think this is a key point, because I''m not sure it''s the branding she has a problem with.

They discussed in advance that he felt he could do better beyond Tiffany''s and she said ''do whatever you think is best''.
I''m guessing she thought his choice would be "Tiffany-comparable", meaning adhering to the same minimum benchmarks Tiffany does. That''s I color and VS2 clarity.

I''m not convinced the issue is really that she didn''t get "the brand" stone; I''m guessing it''s more that she feels he didn''t get a Tiffany-comparable stone, and because of that she can see the inclusion....which bothers her. Or maybe she can''t see the inclusion but she knows the clarity is below the minimum Tiff standard, so it''s not mind-clean to her.

CDog, in your shoes, I''d talk with her about that and discern exactly which of the factors is most disappointing to her. If it''s the SI2 label, perhaps you can have your vendor send a higher quality stone to a local appraiser and take your FI to go see it with you. If she likes it, you can arrange for an exchange.

If the issue is that she wanted ''the brand'', then I''m not quite sure what to tell you. It would seem a bit unfair to me to be upset about not getting ''the brand'' when she agreed initially that an alternate choice would be okay with her.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 9:04:07 AM
Author: Allison D.

I really think this is a key point, because I''m not sure it''s the branding she has a problem with.

They discussed in advance that he felt he could do better beyond Tiffany''s and she said ''do whatever you think is best''.
I''m guessing she thought his choice would be ''Tiffany-comparable'', meaning adhering to the same minimum benchmarks Tiffany does. That''s I color and VS2 clarity.

I''m not convinced the issue is really that she didn''t get ''the brand'' stone; I''m guessing it''s more that she feels he didn''t get a Tiffany-comparable stone, and because of that she can see the inclusion....which bothers her. Or maybe she can''t see the inclusion but she knows the clarity is below the minimum Tiff standard, so it''s not mind-clean to her.

CDog, in your shoes, I''d talk with her about that and discern exactly which of the factors is most disappointing to her. If it''s the SI2 label, perhaps you can have your vendor send a higher quality stone to a local appraiser and take your FI to go see it with you. If she likes it, you can arrange for an exchange.

If the issue is that she wanted ''the brand'', then I''m not quite sure what to tell you. It would seem a bit unfair to me to be upset about not getting ''the brand'' when she agreed initially that an alternate choice would be okay with her.
I see your point, but how many women have done that exact thing? They say one thing, when they really mean another. It''s not unheard of yanno.
9.gif
2.gif
I do agree the stone is part of it though.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear of this dilemma. I truly hope you're able to resolve things to both of your satisfaction. I guess a heart to heart is in order so you can really find out exactly what it is she doesn't like about this ring. Is it the inclusion or the fact that it's not Tiffany? This is a very important question to know the answer to.

It really gripes me when women say one thing but feel another. If it's not "fine" why say it is?
38.gif

Having a visible inclusion on the table would drive me nutso personally and if that's her issue it certainly is simple enough to solve. Having a gorgeous MWM setting doesn't seem like a problem to me in the least as I think his work is amazing.

If she's having a fit because she didn't get a Tiffany, then I think this could be the start of many other similar arguments. I think it's incredibly RUDE for someone to demand a name brand or nothing. If it were me doing the presenting, I'd probably opt for the nothing option in that scenario. I'm not a name brand person per se, so I really don't understand this mindset. In fact I always hate it when I compliment someone on something and they say "thanks, it's a ____". I always think to myself... I didn't ask you WHERE you got it or WHO made it, I said it was pretty. LOL I guess when you pay a premium for name brand, you have to tell everyone so you feel you got your money's worth.
28.gif

Whatever happens, try and stay calm. There's no need for yelling and fighting. If you're not able to come to an agreement on something as simple as this, perhaps that speaks loudly about the relationship as a whole.

Good luck. Let us know how you proceed.

cdogstu99

Rough_Rock
Wow, i didn''t expect to elicit such a response. I can tell you that everyone here has provided such great feedback for me (from both sides of the argument) and it really is kind of therapeutic.

TravelingGal, funny thing is she IS Asian, that''s so funny that you mentioned that.

We are trying to work on a solution, which will likely involve us trying to find something eye-clean from GOG. I''ll keep you updated.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 10:01:37 AM
Wow, i didn't expect to elicit such a response. I can tell you that everyone here has provided such great feedback for me (from both sides of the argument) and it really is kind of therapeutic.

TravelingGal, funny thing is she IS Asian, that's so funny that you mentioned that.

We are trying to work on a solution, which will likely involve us trying to find something eye-clean from GOG. I'll keep you updated.
Good deal.
1.gif

And please do let us know how it turns out. Rooting for a happy ending!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a bit late on the discussion, but I''m glad you are working things out... It sounds like she can''t get past a name brand thing
33.gif
and to have a MWM setting....
30.gif
also have her visit pricescope and see his work and maybe she would appreciate it more as well... I would swwooon over one of his settings... anyways do come back and let us know what happened... and funny thing.. I''m asian, and my first diamond.. had a visible inclusion,,, i lived with it for almost 5 year and bothered me, but not to the point that I needed a different diamond but I lived with it.. and came my upgrade...
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results