shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

So gorgeous! What is that three stone lower right? I don’t think I’ve seen it before!

Thank you! The three stone is Seraphina-she’s one of my faves. Here’s her thread:

Ooooh, new addition?

The ballerina is from a year or so ago!! I've been enjoying the glow of it, in the sun especially. :) And the emerald eternity is from a few months ago, but first time trying them together! <3

The ballerina is from a year or so ago!! I've been enjoying the glow of it, in the sun especially. :) And the emerald eternity is from a few months ago, but first time trying them together! <3

There’s a nice juxtaposition between the feminine ballerina and the geometric square emeralds. Seems like you’ve been in a green “mood” lately!

There’s a nice juxtaposition between the feminine ballerina and the geometric square emeralds. Seems like you’ve been in a green “mood” lately!

Haha yea I've been loving green lately! I always thought I'd be more of a ruby lover, and although I love rubies, there's just something about emeralds thar draws me in!!! The eternity is from an instagram shop, trying to be good and staying away from her account :lol: (for now.) :D

My slender friend tried on my bracelet today. I know I’ll be there too at some point. I got to see it in an entire new light. 64E4E945-254C-4ABB-A7A5-D6AD4023C42C.jpeg

Weekend combo!

IMG_2694.jpeg

Loving the Juste En Clou addition to your collection. The negative space adds a real visual interest & your whole collection is Just mind blowing.

Loving the Juste En Clou addition to your collection. The negative space adds a real visual interest & your whole collection is Just mind blowing.

Thank you so much! Yes, I'm really happy about it too. For sure not my last one!

Next week marks 80 years since the D-Day landings in France. I think of my grandfathers on the front line often (thankfully both came home, including one from the Lancaster Bombers) but more so of my grandmothers, holding life & families together here at home. Lately I’ve been wearing my maternal grandmothers original engagement ring from 1937. She later went on to wear a honking diamond as they became more affluent, but she gave this little ring to me when I was 5 years old (mother kept it until I was 16) & it is more precious than anything else I own :kiss2: I loved the bones of that woman, and she of me. My spiritual twin. I wear this ring often & take huge comfort from knowing she’s close.

IMG_3298.jpeg

Last edited:
Next week marks 80 years since the D-Day landings in France. I think of my grandfathers on the front line often (thankfully both came home, including one from the Lancaster Bombers) but more so of my grandmothers, holding life & families together here at home. Lately I’ve been wearing my maternal grandmothers original engagement ring from 1937. She later went on to wear a honking diamond as they became more affluent, but she gave this little ring to me when I was 5 years old (mother kept it until I was 16) & it is more precious than anything else I own :kiss2: I loved the bones of that woman, and she of me. My spiritual twin. I wear this ring often & take huge comfort from knowing she’s close.

IMG_3298.jpeg

Oh my. That almost made me cry. :)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP