shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Artistic shot

433C2174-9127-4E9A-9645-2DCE54057352.jpeg

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! What is that three stone lower right? I don’t think I’ve seen it before!

Thank you! The three stone is Seraphina-she’s one of my faves. Here’s her thread:

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, new addition?

The ballerina is from a year or so ago!! I've been enjoying the glow of it, in the sun especially. :) And the emerald eternity is from a few months ago, but first time trying them together! <3

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
The ballerina is from a year or so ago!! I've been enjoying the glow of it, in the sun especially. :) And the emerald eternity is from a few months ago, but first time trying them together! <3

There’s a nice juxtaposition between the feminine ballerina and the geometric square emeralds. Seems like you’ve been in a green “mood” lately!

Star gazer

Brilliant_Rock
There’s a nice juxtaposition between the feminine ballerina and the geometric square emeralds. Seems like you’ve been in a green “mood” lately!

Haha yea I've been loving green lately! I always thought I'd be more of a ruby lover, and although I love rubies, there's just something about emeralds thar draws me in!!! The eternity is from an instagram shop, trying to be good and staying away from her account :lol: (for now.) :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results