shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

@Neptune it’s a modern white gold and diamond piece, albeit with an Art Deco vibe, purchased from Dolly.

I love love love art deco jewellery :mrgreen2:. I may have an original platinum deco piece coming to me at the end of the month for my 40th (not entirely sure).

What do you mean by “piece”? Just being a nosed cow, hehe!

Pendant looks to be well made, hope you share more of it!

Just shared this, page 18-60!!!!

Haven't got a clue where to put this. Just sharing with like-minded members.

Jewelry Design Books of Jaques and Marcus, 1890 to 1910

What do you mean by “piece”? Just being a nosed cow, hehe!

Pendant looks to be well made, hope you share more of it!

Just shared this, page 18-60!!!!

This: https://www.langantiques.com/art-deco-diamond-and-calibre-emerald-dress-clips-brooch.html

It was on my wish list and has recently sold. So unless someone here says they have purchased it I’m waiting to see :lol:

I had a quick look at the book. Didn’t look at the whole thing but it was interesting. I found that other than the medallion type brooches there didn’t seem to be a consistency or house style observable.

This: https://www.langantiques.com/art-deco-diamond-and-calibre-emerald-dress-clips-brooch.html

It was on my wish list and has recently sold. So unless someone here says they have purchased it I’m waiting to see :lol:

I had a quick look at the book. Didn’t look at the whole thing but it was interesting. I found that other than the medallion type brooches there didn’t seem to be a consistency or house style observable.

That looks huge and very pretty! I have a sweet spot for Edwardian and Deco pieces.
Are you a brooch person?

That looks huge and very pretty! I have a sweet spot for Edwardian and Deco pieces.
Are you a brooch person?

Yes, although not worn as frequently.

I can’t believe this. 15 years ago, I entered the flagship Swarovski store and fell in love with this necklace. It wasn’t cheap bu87FBB706-CC05-41FD-8609-95AC8B963B5A.jpegt I found it last night. The crystals are similar to old miner cuts and take on the color underneath. So excited about this.

This is lovely! Please post more pics, including while you wear it!

Thank you!!! Will do!!!!!

@Eli22 We need more pictures from every angle!! Its gorgeous!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP