shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

I can’t believe this. 15 years ago, I entered the flagship Swarovski store and fell in love with this necklace. It wasn’t cheap bu87FBB706-CC05-41FD-8609-95AC8B963B5A.jpegt I found it last night. The crystals are similar to old miner cuts and take on the color underneath. So excited about this.

Attachments

• 6DA6AE29-5BB3-4A4F-AE58-BB51C0F5A953.jpeg
    6DA6AE29-5BB3-4A4F-AE58-BB51C0F5A953.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 6
Saw the most interesting hydrangeas in Louisville and had to get a ring selfie in front of it! So bizarre. Giant flowers sticking out on long stems from a cluster of tiny little flowers. Couldn’t figure it out! Looked like none of the hydrangeas I’ve ever seen.

IMG_7971.jpeg

Real life perspective photo of my 2.43 ct solitaire, diamond eternity band and Rolex watch. Bonus element: I'm wearing my mom's 50-year old vintage dress! Still looks like brand new!!!!!

AirBrush_20240625121844.jpgAirBrush_20240625122130.jpg

Saw the most interesting hydrangeas in Louisville and had to get a ring selfie in front of it! So bizarre. Giant flowers sticking out on long stems from a cluster of tiny little flowers. Couldn’t figure it out! Looked like none of the hydrangeas I’ve ever seen.

IMG_7971.jpeg

@madelise We have one of these at the Vicarage! It’s a climbing Hydrangea & is just starting to open its flowers. I had never seen one before! When we bought the house it was covered in overgrown Ivy & Clematis, which all had to come down to save the brickwork. But this one I managed to save as it’s on a trellis :kiss2: It did need a haircut though, as was all the way up two storeys & out across an electricity cable, so now we keep it trimmed to the height of the brick window to the left.

IMG_3396.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

Real life perspective photo of my 2.43 ct solitaire, diamond eternity band and Rolex watch. Bonus element: I'm wearing my mom's 50-year old vintage dress! Still looks like brand new!!!!!

You look stunning! Every little thing! That dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NancyB919 your ring rocks! I mean, the earth moves. Lovely!

Gorgeous and the dress looks fabulous on you!

@madelise We have one of these at the Vicarage! It’s a climbing Hydrangea & is just starting to open its flowers. I had never seen one before! When we bought the house it was covered in overgrown Ivy & Clematis, which all had to come down to save the brickwork. But this one I managed to save as it’s on a trellis :kiss2: It did need a haircut though, as was all the way up two storeys & out across an electricity cable, so now we keep it trimmed to the height of the brick window to the left.

IMG_3396.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

Oh wow! That is SO cool! Thank you for sharing! Off to google more…

Gorgeous bling and these are lacecap hydrangeas btw!

IMG_7971.jpeg

I am jumping right aboard this fun yellow gold train! I painted my nails with gold sparkle nailpolish a few days ago too20240627_172154.jpg

Love it all!...oh that emerald band!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP