shape
carat
color
clarity

Sera''s Princess of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sera,
it is sooo beautiful
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s a gorgeous stone...can''t wait to see what you decide for it''s permanent home...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Sera,

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous diamond! Simply stunning!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sera, it is really beautiful! It reminds me a lot of the Lucida! I also could see it set like Gypsy''s with the delicate HW-style halo!

sera

Ideal_Rock
TY all :)
Date: 11/25/2007 8:12:41 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Sera, it is really beautiful! It reminds me a lot of the Lucida! I also could see it set like Gypsy's with the delicate HW-style halo!
A halo is something I keep going back and forth on. If I did go with it, it would definitely be HW-like without a hard edge around it. I'm just not sure.

The other things I'm considering: baguette sides or step traps. I most definitely want a pave band (the only other non-pave band I'm considering it the Ritani single-shared prong but then I would need a pave band with it). If I go with a halo, I would consider a split shank where it diverges slightly.

I do not want the band the same width as the diamond.

Lots of decisions.
scratchhead.gif

I'll have to put together a collage of my inspiration rings.

mamalala

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS ring! Congrats!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Your stone is stunning. I love that cut. It does remind me of a Lucida, but it is also different too. I have not seen this cut before - is it a new one? It is gorgeous and a beautiful choice. Congrats!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Nice rock Sera! Congrats!
Can''t wait to see your ideas for the final setting.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 10:21:38 PM
Author: Beacon
Your stone is stunning. I love that cut. It does remind me of a Lucida, but it is also different too. I have not seen this cut before - is it a new one? It is gorgeous and a beautiful choice. Congrats!
TY! It is a new cut that is available through Good Old Gold. I had been searching for a square cut (ruled out an Asscher, didn''t want princess, couldn''t find Jubilee) when this cut debuted... I saw the video on GOG and knew that is what I was looking for. I someday hope to have an Asscher for a RHR... but this Princess of Hearts was definitely The One for my e-ring!

I was momentarily nervous since it was new and nobody on here had one yet, so I saw NO irl pics! I just basically went by Jonathan''s assurance I would not be disappointed... and I''m not!

yippee10.gif
oh yeah! I got it! I got it!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sera,

Your ring is so beautiful. I love the cut of the stone. So glad you didn''t run into that spider. LOL, I hate spiders too.
14.gif

Linda

Ian0219

Rough_Rock
Sera, that is a beautiful stone. The pictures are wonderful, especially the grapefruit tree pic. I have been watching your posts closely as I just purchased a .78 ct Princess of Hearts. So I have to thank you for some great pictures. I hope my girlfriend will love that cut as much as you do. My story so far is here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-have-a-diamond%E2%80%A6-and-a-story-to-go-with-it.72568/. I wish you well in finding a setting that equally as impressive as that PoH.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
WOWSA!!!

What a lucky lady!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the orange rose picture is fabulous
30.gif
30.gif
!!! That stone is so pretty, what a great cut!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been off PS for a week and look at all that''s happened! Sera''s got her STUNNING (I''m TOTALLY drooling enviously over here) PoH! It looks so lovely on your hand honey. And WOW is it amazing up close. I WANT WANT WANT ONE... just like yours!

Congrats on a LOVELY engagement ring and the beautiful pumpkin box! And I am so THRILLED that you love it so much! You deserve it!
30.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2007 10:41:05 AM
Author: Ian0219
Sera, that is a beautiful stone. The pictures are wonderful, especially the grapefruit tree pic. I have been watching your posts closely as I just purchased a .78 ct Princess of Hearts. So I have to thank you for some great pictures. I hope my girlfriend will love that cut as much as you do. My story so far is here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-have-a-diamond%E2%80%A6-and-a-story-to-go-with-it.72568/. I wish you well in finding a setting that equally as impressive as that PoH.
Sweet story... and how lucky to see the PoH in person before deciding on it! I can''t imagine her not loving it! I can NOT believe the sparkle! And today going back to work... I could not keep that ring a secret... it really stands out. I love catching glimpses of the arrows and seeing the fire and scintillation. I love the icy white F color. At first I was reluctant about the idea of SI stones even if eyeclean, but seeing my stone (and not seeing any inclusion unless magnified) I am totally okay with it! Good luck and I''ll be waiting for your pics!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2007 2:12:32 PM
Author: Gypsy
I''ve been off PS for a week and look at all that''s happened! Sera''s got her STUNNING (I''m TOTALLY drooling enviously over here) PoH! It looks so lovely on your hand honey. And WOW is it amazing up close. I WANT WANT WANT ONE... just like yours!

Congrats on a LOVELY engagement ring and the beautiful pumpkin box! And I am so THRILLED that you love it so much! You deserve it!
30.gif
I owe you a BIG
thankyou.gif
for bringing this diamond to my attention. As I had mentioned, it was not included in my search because it was over budget, but when I saw it and told my FI about it... well... that was The One. (Though I do still want an Asscher some day!
27.gif
)

It''s funny because when looking at the pictures, some of them make it appear smaller than it looks in person... or maybe my hands look bigger? or both? Maybe it just appears bigger IRL because of the reflected light? IDK... no matter... I LOVE it. It will be nice when some others get theirs and post pics too!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your engagement and your ering - it''s a beauty! so nice to see one of these cuts

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
That diamond is simply stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 5:37:48 AM
Author: msb700
Sera: congrats, thats a lovely ring! please do post more shots of it and I'd love to see a profile shot of that beauty...
Here's the profile, though this is a temporary setting. I will be picking my setting (hopefully) within 2 months. I'm really not into the plain, cathedral solitaire for myself, but for that type of band it's a nice one.

loser.gif
L's for love.

PoH_profile.w.jpg

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 10:31:49 PM
Author: sera

Here''s the profile, though this is a temporary setting. I will be picking my setting (hopefully) within 2 months. I''m really not into the plain, cathedral solitaire for myself, but for that type of band it''s a nice one.

wow sera - that ring is on fire!! where is the fire department :razz:

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Great pictures!

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Woah, I have been waiting to see your PoH and almost missed it until I saw your shiny new avatar on another thread. I don''t know how you all keep up with everything that goes on around here.

It is so beautiful and fabulous! I love it, it looks so bright and sparkly. Most of all, I''m glad you love it! Congratulations on your engagement!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the engagement
1.gif

LOOK at the FIRE
37.gif
that baby is about to explode
6.gif

Your ring is stunning
1.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, Sera! What a beautiful diamond! Congratulations, and enjoy it.

detdianoob

Rough_Rock
Hey Sera,

I am looking at a .96 E/VS2 POH from GOG and I''m trying to get a better picture of its size. Since your POH is nearly identical in size, could you post some more hand shots, preferably without zoom?? Thanks a million!

-Dan

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 3:15:46 AM
Author: sera
Mini rose redux...
O M G!!!!!! that is one of the most gorgeous rings, and nicest shots of a ring I have ever seen! Congratulations
30.gif
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Sera what a gorgeous ring! Yay!!
I''ve never seen a princess of hearts--such a lovely cut!
Looks great on you! Your fire shots rock too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Sera - I just love your ring, so nice to finally see some IRL pics of a Princess of Hearts!

Can''t wait to see what you set it in!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 6:22:17 PM
Author: detdianoob
Hey Sera,

I am looking at a .96 E/VS2 POH from GOG and I''m trying to get a better picture of its size. Since your POH is nearly identical in size, could you post some more hand shots, preferably without zoom?? Thanks a million!

-Dan
Sure... I''ll have to take some more. I''ll try tomorrow, though it''s raining like crazy here so can''t promise great shots, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results