shape
carat
color
clarity

Real People Are Dying / Trump Kills

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dude, if Obama was currently the POTUS this whole virus would be his fault, you would be blaming the recession on him. Everything would be his fault...... yet your country is in a recession, countless people are dying directly due to Trump's mismanagement and chaotic responses to both the health and the economic crisis, and the dude you didn't vote for, that you keep defending can do no wrong. I seriously just don't get it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't know that.
Yes sir! And may I just say, I feel honoured to have taught the great DF something. That is something special to me!

But really lol. Yes it does. I looked back and it is in fact "**edited to remove identifying information**", sincere apologies for getting wrong initially!

*gahhh why don't gifs work with copy/paste!

Last edited by a moderator:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh, I see the typical “gang” is all here ... :roll:

If you bully other posters - especially those who are exceedingly kind and generous in their dealings with others, such as @missy - you're going to get pushback from all of us.

Show me where I bullied Missy. I’ll wait ... Heck, I’ll even save you from having to going back and parse it out:
03D13078-86DE-4F4A-9B34-C474B1B23307.jpeg
675330CA-0F4E-49A5-A79B-1B4C02D4549E.jpeg
AB7BC600-60DD-48CC-9D20-5204623D4C4A.jpeg
70FBD804-6958-462C-A06E-6D23983C4F94.jpeg

If THAT is “bullying, I look forward to you admonishing all those who have levied unwarranted, baseless, personal attacks at me in the last few pages for having the audacity to ask Missy to clarify what her question to me was. Don’t worry ... that, I won’t wait for. ;-)

Please excuse me @Demon for answering for Missy, but I think this poster changed their moniker/name on PS and we were all forever banned from saying the former name, not sure why because people occasionally change their monikers, often when they join over to business and you can refer to their previous name.. Who knows..

BTW I think it IS very interesting to me WHY the right wingers support Trump after this COVI-19 effup.

:)

It’s a VERY well-known forum rule - which you’ve specifically been warned about in the past - that members are not to use/post/refer to ANY other member aside from their “forum” name. I’m not special, it’s not limited to me; and you know this since it came up before with you specifically using my non-forum name. Members’ privacy/security is not an unreasonable concern on a forum where people are sharing collections into the tens/hundreds of thousands, and then some, which I believe is why it’s a forum rule. I’d also think - by now - you’d know better than make assumptions about others’ posts ... guess it’s just my day to be wrong. :roll:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing new. If you don't bash Trump the liberals will put you on ignore.

I WISH they’d all put me on ignore! It’d probably save a few from having “MAGA-meltdowns“, especially when so many clearly have more issues than Vogue when it comes to still refusing to accept the results of an election 3 years after the fact. :doh:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here, if you're not born into the right situation, the odds are against you, and will remain against you.

@arkieb1's assessment of the US is right on target.
That's BS...most of my friends and families who immigrated here during the 60's are doing very well financially.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dude, if Obama was currently the POTUS this whole virus would be his fault, you would be blaming the recession on him. Everything would be his fault...... yet your country is in a recession, countless people are dying directly due to Trump's mismanagement and chaotic responses to both the health and the economic crisis, and the dude you didn't vote for, that you keep defending can do no wrong. I seriously just don't get it.

There is reasonable blame to be placed for the inadequate response and then there's irrational lunacy due to hate of Trump. Plenty veer into the latter on a regular basis. Someone made a joke on cable about blaming Trump for Covid response of 2 months when Obama couldn't get an operable website designed in 2 years for Obamacare. Government doesn't handle shit well much of the time and in a crisis even less so. Plenty of countries are having their own Covid problems.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember the thread in which the moderator admonished us not to use real names even if they had once been part of a poster's previous user name and I have been careful not to do that here..

I do not think that that admonishment, made once in the thread I mention, ever became "a well-established rule", however. Those of us who were not present in the thread Ella entered may not know about it.

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
I would like you to put the shoe on the other foot for just a minute and reread your post. If you were on a forum that posted all the things said about Trump but used Obama instead, would you feel welcome to discuss your feelings, ideas, reasons? There are some pretty foul things said about Trump supporters on HO.
Including the wish (passed off as dark humor and accepted/justified/excused by many) for Trump supporters to drink bleach and die. That was a really special day. And then some of those same people get their panties all in a twist based on a 'tone' they don't like that is completely open to interpretation.

But sure....all you Trump people raise your hands and wave....they're just curious to understand your opinion. :roll:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I just tried to check the TOS and whatnot but it just gives an error... Ive not heard this rule previously. And given it was a previous UN, I'm not sure this imaginary rule even applies?

1589327497610.png

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been "legit-embarrassed" for you for some time for your consistent bullying of, and condescension toward, other posters.

Your opinion is none of my business/concern. And you’re welcome to place me on ignore if you dislike me or anything I post. I neither take nor intend any offense.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you bully other posters - especially those who are exceedingly kind and generous in their dealings with others, such as @missy - you're going to get pushback from all of us.
I get bullied all the time but no liberal will ever come to my rescue... ;(

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Including the wish (passed off as dark humor and accepted/justified/excused by many) for Trump supporters to drink bleach and die. That was a really special day. And then some of those same people get their panties all in a twist based on a 'tone' they don't like that is completely open to interpretation.

But sure....all you Trump people raise your hands and wave....they're just curious to understand your opinion. :roll:

That whole thing was disgusting and I learned a lot about some people here. When I see them calling for empathy, tolerance, or think they are bullied I will just smh.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I just tried to check the TOS and whatnot but it just gives an error... Ive not heard this rule previously. And given it was a previous UN, I'm not sure this imaginary rule even applies?

1589327497610.png

Until the TOS/Forum Rules issue is resolved, here is but one instance where Admin has publicly admonished this behavior in the past. You can likely also search through Ella’s posts for others.

6EBD0F0D-3B84-46DE-9B23-2E8E3514523D.jpeg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW I think it IS very interesting to me WHY the right wingers support Trump after this COVI-19 effup.
And I wanna know why the left winger still support Cuomo after this Covid 19 F up. The Dems want him to be in the WH?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess that's a yes. That's a shame.
Don't feel bad Red...All the liberals have me on ignore...:lol: If you aren't a Trump basher you'll be on their ignored list.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zero facts here. Start again.

And I wanna know why the left winger still support Cuomo after this Covid 19 F up. The Dems want him to be in the WH?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yet your country is in a recession, countless people are dying directly due to Trump's mismanagement and chaotic responses to both the health and the economic crisis, and the dude you didn't vote for, that you keep defending can do no wrong. I seriously just don't get it.
So is the rest of the world thanks to the CCP. Countless people around the world are dying b/c China try to hide the virus till it gotten out of control.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just remember it is YOUR definition of 'hateful name calling'"to me, unless one follows the Queenie line of thinking - well heck it's hateful.. would it surprise you to know that I find YOUR comment hateful? I do.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Until the TOS/Forum Rules issue is resolved, here is but one instance where Admin has publicly admonished this behavior in the past. You can likely also search through Ella’s posts for others.

6EBD0F0D-3B84-46DE-9B23-2E8E3514523D.jpeg

Ah, thank you for the reminder of this thread. The one where you said you'd punch - not one, but two- sexual assault survivors in the face :lol: :lol: :lol:
1589331413474.png

Wait, wasn't this thread about trump?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm, so.. it's the blame game?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I totally applaud you, I'm not sure that other's may know what an ad hominen attack is, vs a strawman vs fallacy of argument vs red herring... think it's great and please feel free to let me know if I do this, I try not to, but I aint perfect by any means, but perhaps a person more respected than others (me ;)) can actually put political topics on an honest and fair and reasonable discussion.. oh okay I can dream.

You and me both sister. I hate ad hominem attacks.

I’m going to start inserting these where I see fit to diffuse situations...
6F131B6E-0AA1-46C5-A2AF-3A4F9708DCDC.jpeg E4D0BC1E-812E-4B75-B474-857E27928F70.png 644DD467-2F72-40D9-80EA-8B1CC190BEDC.jpeg 2685B44C-D4BD-4302-8CBA-41384611A153.jpeg AEFE2DC0-C5B0-4094-B656-0F3431E9940F.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because Left Wingers can read, disseminate, use critical thinking skills and UNDERSTAND that Cuomo was not at fault, now... this requires reading skills and perhaps being totally able to use GOOGLE SEARCH and reading different posts, articles,opinion pieces and reporting and actually (aghast!) thinking, this is why I 'support ' Cuomo, actually in all I've read I see why Cuomo did what he did and why he's doing what he is doing now.. hey now! that requires critical reading skills though.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
*ahem* I admit my own part in derailing this thread. Getting back on topic:

Trump is making America an obstacle in the global fight against Covid-19
Michael H Fuchs
The president’s deadly mishandling of the pandemic threatens to make the world’s most powerful country a pariah

President Donald Trump’s incompetent handling of the Covid-19 pandemic is not only exacerbating the death and destruction caused by the virus in the US. It is also crippling the global response to the crisis, and the costs could be even deadlier.
When global crises hit, American leadership is essential. Whether it was launching the President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (Pepfar) or marshaling efforts to respond to the 2014 Ebola outbreak, the US has played a central role in tackling many of the world’s deadliest health crises. American leadership is far from perfect, but it is necessary to tackle threats of a global magnitude.
This pandemic is one of the greatest challenges the world has faced since the second world war. America has lost more people to Covid-19 than it has lost in all of its military conflicts since the beginning of the Vietnam war. The outbreak has claimed hundreds of thousands of lives around the world, and the crisis has just begun. As the death toll rises and the path out of the pandemic remains uncertain, the economic catastrophe will be enormous.
A successful global effort to defeat the pandemic will require a robust American response. Instead, Trump is making it harder for the world to address the crisis.
Trump does not seem to recognize that the only effective solution to the pandemic is to counter it everywhere. Without a universally administered vaccine, the virus could continue to cycle through country after country. And as desperate as the situation is in the US, other countries could fare far worse. The UN recently tripled its assessment of the immediate need for aid to the most vulnerable and said trillions of dollars in rescue packages would be necessary for developing economies. In addition to the unimaginable number of people who could die from the virus itself, the pandemic could cause famines of “biblical proportions”, according to the World Food Programme, and an economic collapse that could cost countless more lives.
While the US would normally be leading calls for assistance to developing countries to help them deal with the pandemic, the Trump administration is barely noticing the desperate need around the world. In past crises, the US would gather allies and partners to develop common solutions; this time, the Trump administration blocked the G20 from taking action.

Trump has stood in the way of efforts to aid those who could be devastated by the pandemic
Trump has attacked the primary international governmental organization dedicated to responding to pandemics. Early in the outbreak, long before Trump claimed that the virus would “disappear”, the World Health Organization (WHO) was sounding the alarm and warning countries to prepare. But instead of working with the WHO, the Trump administration has turned the organization into a battleground with China and halted US funding.

Trump has stood in the way of efforts to aid those who could be devastated by the pandemic. When the UN secretary general pushed for a global ceasefire during the pandemic – which numerous groups involved in armed conflicts indicated they would support – the US held up efforts because of squabbling with China over language referring to the WHO. Meanwhile, the Trump administration has continued to pressure Iran and Venezuela with sanctions despite how vulnerable their people are.
Trump seems to view the race for a vaccine as a zero-sum game. In March, he reportedly tried to buy a German company that had made progress in developing a vaccine, with the intent of securing credit and access for the US. On 4 May, leaders from around the world convened to raise funds to find a vaccine and treatments and clear the way for mass production and distribution. But the US was missing in action – not only did Trump fail to attend, but the US didn’t even send an official or any funds.

One of the threads running through all this is a deadly US-China blame game. Since the Chinese Communist party (CCP) initially responded to the outbreak by trying to censor those speaking out about it, many in the US blame China for allowing the pandemic to spread. Whatever culpability China deserves, no one gains right now from a US-China feud over the pandemic at the expense of collective efforts to beat the disease. Yet that’s exactly what the Trump administration and the CCP are doing.
Trump’s deadly mishandling of the pandemic at home also threatens to make the world’s most powerful country an international pariah. With more cases and deaths than any other country, and with a president who seems uninterested in doing what it takes to safely reopen the economy, the rest of the world is unlikely to take American policies for addressing the pandemic seriously. Even worse, as other countries begin to safely reopen their economies, the US may become the target of travel bans, as China was early in the pandemic.
In moments of global crisis, America is still the indispensable nation. But in today’s moment of need, Trump is making America an obstacle to success.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results