shape
carat
color
clarity

Prepping for a new season if AI?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 11:36:40 AM
Author: belle
okay...i didn''t think doolittle ''sucked'' but i totally agree with deco''s impression of her ''act''. i think her little ''oh me?...good?...*flutter eyelash flutter eyelash*...'' is totally a scam!
whew! i totally feel better that someone else noticed it because i felt guilty even thinking it...but yeah....that is exactly what i was thinking! i mean really...innocent little homegirls don''t have personal assistants to assist them in every move! hello!
37.gif

but...she can sing well.

but...lakesha sings better
9.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
I''m never gonna be able to look at Melinda Doolittle again without hyper-vigilantly watching for a crack in her humble demeanor!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Didn''t she say her personal assistants were her best friends?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I still believe Dolittle''s humble pie. But, I''m not sure I can get over the lack of neck w/ her physically big ole head.
23.gif

Dial Idol seems all over the board. It''s hard to believe that Sanjaya is in the top two w/ Sundance?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2007 3:52:06 PM
Author: fire&ice
I still believe Dolittle''s humble pie. But, I''m not sure I can get over the lack of neck w/ her physically big ole head.
23.gif

Dial Idol seems all over the board. It''s hard to believe that Sanjaya is in the top two w/ Sundance?
Yeah, at the end of the show last night it was really hard not to compare the size of her head to Ryan''s. Hers was almost double. I still love her though and I haven''t picked up that her humbleness [is that a word???] is fake but I guess you never know.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doollittle''s head size reminds me of Oprah''s. Sorry, I know it is probably sacrilege in America to say anything that may be construed as negative towards Oprah, but I couldn''t help think it when I first saw Doolittle. I like her voice, but i think that the idea that she is putting up a bit of a front is valid.

And oh dear, PICKLER. What happened to our little sweet fresh-faced southern girl? Whoever her stylist is should be shot. The boob job I will leave alone...except to say that at least she got some 4" heels to sort of proportion the bust area expansion.
15.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2007 10:08:37 PM
Author: monarch64
Doollittle''s head size reminds me of Oprah''s. Sorry, I know it is probably sacrilege in America to say anything that may be construed as negative towards Oprah, but I couldn''t help think it when I first saw Doolittle. I like her voice, but i think that the idea that she is putting up a bit of a front is valid.

And oh dear, PICKLER. What happened to our little sweet fresh-faced southern girl? Whoever her stylist is should be shot. The boob job I will leave alone...except to say that at least she got some 4'' heels to sort of proportion the bust area expansion.
15.gif
My twelve year old daughter asked me tonight "Mom, do you think her boobs are real?" Pretty bad when a 12 yr. old picks up on stuff like this!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2007 10:41:32 PM
Author: Cind11

And oh dear, PICKLER. What happened to our little sweet fresh-faced southern girl? Whoever her stylist is should be shot. The boob job I will leave alone...except to say that at least she got some 4'' heels to sort of proportion the bust area expansion.
15.gif
My twelve year old daughter asked me tonight ''Mom, do you think her boobs are real?'' Pretty bad when a 12 yr. old picks up on stuff like this!
Yeah...not much gets past kids these days! LOL! I do want to say, though, that maybe this is a case of a gal just being a late bloomer and filling out past her teenage years? It''s possible, I think...she also looks like she''s put on a little bit of weight (not much, just looks more va-va-voom filled out everywhere, you know?) So who knows, but Ryan certainly seemed to imply that she''d spent some of her money on something besides new shoes!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

15.gif
That''s okay monarch...I am probably in the minority who detests oprah. She does good things and all, but I just can''t stand her.

I''ve never seen this pickler person before, but man, she looked BAD.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TG, if you can find the will in yourself to google Kelly Pickler you''ll get an idea of what she USED to look like, then you can compare the vast difference between last year''s AI image and this year''s new-found "voluptuousness." It sorta reminds me of Christina Aquilera''s coming of age and development, only CA''s "blossoming" seemed to stretch out over time a bit more.

And thanks for backing me on the Oprah thing...I can''t say I dislike her, really, I just don''t really pay attention since she''s gotten so commercialized in the last 5-10 years and cultivated a loyal following who seem to buy into every little thing she deems her "favorites," and although I have agreed with some of her book club choices I don''t base my reading list on that at all. I think she means well when it comes down to it, but like anything else in life, she is best in moderation, IMO. Catch me in a snarkier mood sometime and you will surely hear me say that I can''t stand her either. LOL! I had some wine tonight and it seems to have made me a bit more mellow toward her!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, I googled her.

OH MY GOD! She was so much better looking before!! What is this girl thinking?? No wonder the judges could barely look her in the eye...eek!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah. Sorry you had to see the comparison, but I feel better now knowing that you can feel the rest of our pain!
2.gif
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well my feelings on last night....

I didn''t care about Alaina and Leslie probably wouldn''t have made it past next week but I was honestly disappointed to see AJ go and sanjaya and antonedeafella STAY, I hate the thought of having to watch them perform again...please oh please let them both be gone next week...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
About Pickler, yeah, obviously she had a boob job, so have lots of other people (although they WERE out there for all to see). What bothered me WAY more is, she looked about 40-45. Not even close to her own age. Sad, really sad.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I just can''t believe it - A.J. GONE? What is America thinking? I didn''t care much about the ladies - but A.J.
39.gif
39.gif
Was the dog walker Leslie? If so, yeah - she seems a bit.....welll......unstable. I thought she was going to do something freaky,

Regarding Kellie Pickler - she has always had that body - and it fills out with any little weight gain. I saw her in the Idol concert - she was vavavavoom then. But, she didn''t look good tonight. Her stylist is off. She was on the View (?) a couple months back and looked like her old self.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Pickler and think she''s really a funny gal but she did look about twice her age and not good at all...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2007 7:56:55 AM
Author: mrssalvo

I didn''t care about Alaina and Leslie probably wouldn''t have made it past next week but I was honestly disappointed to see AJ go and sanjaya and antonedeafella STAY, I hate the thought of having to watch them perform again...please oh please let them both be gone next week...
Oh I so agree!! I was just honestly happy that it wasn''t Stephanie and Gina gone as the last look I had at Dial Idol had them in the bottom two. I really am sorry though, to see A.J. gone. I don''t know that he would have made the finals but he certainly deserved to be in there longer than this!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 7:56:55 AM
Author: mrssalvo

My sentiments exactly.

DH thinks Alaina is easy on the eyes, so he''s a bit bummed she''s gone.

Pickler looked terrible.

And don''t feel bad for the anti-Oprah sentiment, monnie, especially just stating a fact, the lady has a big head. I don''t hate her but some of what she says and does rubs me the wrong way, so I getcha.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
sanjay and that barba should be GONE!!!!!! why are people voting for creepy guys and train wrecks? AJ?????why? my ears can't take it again
29.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 10:56:58 AM
Author: NYCsparkle
sanjay and that barba should be GONE!!!!!! why are people voting for creepy guys and train wrecks? AJ?????why? my ears can''t take it again
29.gif
I agree wholeheartedly with this. Sanjaya is NOT that good. He should be gone. I feel like I''m just not as into this whole season of AI for some reason. Just can''t get behind many of the contestants.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 8:19:12 AM
Author: Ellen
What bothered me WAY more is, she looked about 40-45. Not even close to her own age. Sad, really sad.
23.gif
What so sad about looking 45?
2.gif

Yeah, she looked way beyond her years. I thought it might be that dopey frumpy hair do. Maybe she did have a boob job - but her boobs were relatively large to begin with. She wasn''t flat chested. I''ll continue to like her. I always have. I think she is a natural entertainer.

Anyway - it was Aliana that went all crazy. I get the two mixed up. Isn''t she the one that couldn''t pull herself together to sing her song?

I still can''t get over A.J. going. Perhaps the voters were homophobic. This VFTW is such crap. Don''t mock the show...just don''t watch it. They are screwing with these kids heads.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2007 12:04:41 PM
Author: fire&ice

Date: 3/2/2007 8:19:12 AM
Author: Ellen
What bothered me WAY more is, she looked about 40-45. Not even close to her own age. Sad, really sad.
23.gif
What so sad about looking 45?
2.gif

Yeah, she looked way beyond her years. I thought it might be that dopey frumpy hair do. Maybe she did have a boob job - but her boobs were relatively large to begin with. She wasn''t flat chested. I''ll continue to like her. I always have. I think she is a natural entertainer.
LOL!
2.gif

I think it was a combo of the hair and makeup. And I like her too, just wish she looked like the young fresh faced kid she really is.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh i''m so sad..i haven''t watched AI but MSN.com spoiled the results for me this morning, thanks MSN.com. i am so bummed AJ is gone! the rest i could care less about but i loved his performance! ugh. and sinjaya still there? eek. the 2 girls that went i didn''t care about but i hope barba is next. ugh!!! so i guess i''ll watch it tonite.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I have to just put this out there: Blake is honestly my top contender as far as the guys this year. A distant second is Justin wannabe Timberlake...

Just an early prediction...
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
jerrad reminded my of calton from fresh prince at first. sigh, the guys weren''t so hot tonight...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just have one word about the guys tonight.................meh, meh and more meh.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2007 10:14:00 PM
Author: Catmom
I just have one word about the guys tonight.................meh, meh and more meh.
My word(s) for tonight is HAIR RAISING HULA. Seriously...the hair on my back was on edge.

He needs to hula hula hustle outta there!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boys. Yuk.

#1 -- Blake ... now the "Blake Memorial Position", as he always seems to have a slight edge over the Meh-sters. It was odd placement in the show ... way too mellow for an "opening" number but ... current, interesting, sounded good, he''s fly.

#2 -- Chris Sligh ... by a single corkscrew HAIR over Chris Timberlake. Weird song. Weird lisp. Yet ... he has a sumptin sumptin too. He commits to the song. He sells it. Seems like he''s been doing this for years. That makes the audience comfie -- cuts the uh-oh-this-could-suck tension (yes I''m looking at you Sundance/Jared/Sanjaya/Phil/Brandon)

#3 -- Chris Timberlake ... way to pull it back & show a different side. Granted, a less entertaining, in-tune, attractive side ... but I''ll give you points for trying. I also kinda dug hearing his own natural TWANG cut through the Timberisms. If we excavate, we can find Chris RICHARDSON in there somewhere.

We were guessing who Simon thought was the 1/2 ... as in 3 & 1/2 boys DESERVE to be in the top 12. PHIL or BRANDON?? I''d be fine with just my TOP THREE ... let the rest of them HULA & FACE WIPE & FAUX HAWK right on outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
meh.

that''s my synopsis for tonite. i zoned out during half of it and contemplated my navel for the other half.

blake was pretty good. i don''t really remember anyone else? is that bad?

and yes..someone please hula him outta there... what was up with the hair?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 2:06:12 AM
Author: Mara

and yes..someone please hula him outta there... what was up with the hair?
straigtening iron. I really draw the line when men start using ceramic styling tools....
14.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, and the bald guy seriously creeped me out. me no likes.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder which girl''s gonna win....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results