shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive wishes needed for our friend Independent Gal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this thread for the first time and my heart breaks for you. I wish you all the best and admire you for your strength.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so terribly sorry and humbled by your grace.

I wish you peace in the days ahead. . . our thoughts and prayers continue for you and yours.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll pray for you and your boys.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
dearest Indy I wish I could give you a hug. Your sons'' birth was heartwarming and amazing, and I am thankful that they heard their mommy and daddy''s voices, songs, and felt your warmth and love. I wish you and your husband much strength in holding each other at this difficult time, and also much hope for your future.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indy and Mr. Indy: I am so sorry for your loss, yet so grateful for the time you had with your sons, and the strength of your relationship.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Against all odds I hoped for a different outcome. I''m so very sad for you both, yet touched by your grace and courage. Peace to your family.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Indy~I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you and your husband. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest Indy, I''ve been so wrapped up in our problems lately that I forget to check in to see how you and the babies were doing.

There simply are no words to express the feelings I have right now for what you, your hubby and your babies went through.
May your angels find peace with our Lord in heaven, and constant comfort in the warmth of His enduring presence and protection. You will see them again..... of that I am certain.

I pray that your strength and courage enable you and your husband to heal in time.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Indy, my heart breaks to hear of the loss of your baby boys. I am so very sorry.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8.gif

i am so very sorry Indy.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I am so very sorry to read the last few pages. My heart is breaking for you and your husband. I am saddened by your loss, and I hope that the brief time you had with Isaac and Samuel will be forever in your heart. Sending hugs and much love your way...I am so sorry this happened to your family, and I am amazed at your courage and strength.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy, I''m so sorry for your loss.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest sympathies. My thoughts are with you and your family.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I''m praying for you and your family.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m terribly sorry for your loss. Your post was very touching, and that you could cherich some time with your boys. My heart goes out to you and your family - your in my prayers.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I''m so terribly sorry for your loss. I''m praying for Isaac and Samuel--heaven has two new angels that will watch over you and your DH always.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Indy - I am so very sorry about the loss of your angels. There are not words to describe how you and your husband must be feeling. I admire your strength and courage to allow us into your heart and help you through this most difficult time. My prayers are with you and your family.

Diva

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh Indy I have no words. I will never forget your sons'' story. Take care of one another. We are all thinking of you. I am so sorry for your loss.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry, Indie.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
There is no loss like the loss of a child, or children. Please know that my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Continued prayers for you and your family.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Indy I haven''t posted here but have followed your story. I am so incredibly sad to read your update and my thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband, Samuel and Isaac.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much to all of you for your kind wishes, your thoughts, and your prayers.

I miss my sons more than I could have thought possible and it is a very hard time for us. But my husband and I are holding up OK. We know we will manage together. We are both back at work and trying to do social things: see our friends, go to the theater, etc. Being busy and productive helps. And my colleagues are extraordinary: they''ve done and said all the right things to make me feel both comforted and comfortable. I feel lucky.

Treasure your children, fellow PS''ers. Give them an extra, extra tight hug and tell them how much you love them. Every baby I see looks like a little miracle to me and seems like an affirmation of everything good and joyful in the midst of all this.

Hopefully, we will be blessed with many more children of our own, when the time is right.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 8:26:09 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Thanks so much to all of you for your kind wishes, your thoughts, and your prayers.

I miss my sons more than I could have thought possible and it is a very hard time for us. But my husband and I are holding up OK. We know we will manage together. We are both back at work and trying to do social things: see our friends, go to the theater, etc. Being busy and productive helps. And my colleagues are extraordinary: they''ve done and said all the right things to make me feel both comforted and comfortable. I feel lucky.

Treasure your children, fellow PS''ers. Give them an extra, extra tight hug and tell them how much you love them. Every baby I see looks like a little miracle to me and seems like an affirmation of everything good and joyful in the midst of all this.

Hopefully, we will be blessed with many more children of our own, when the time is right.
Indy,
Thanks for checking in with us, I know this is a very difficult time for you and your dear husband. I have been praying for you two. I think your strength through all this is awe inspiring. I am so glad your colleagues have been extraordinary. Saying all the right things, that is a big help and comfort I''m sure. I hope you and your husband will be blessed with more children, and am so sorry for all that you have been through. I pray for good things ahead, you so deserve it .

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy, you are such a strong and wonderful lady. Thanks for checking in; you have been in all of our thoughts. Good thoughts are sent yours and hubbys way dear friend.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy we are all thinking of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results