shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive wishes needed for our friend Independent Gal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
take extra special care of yourself at this time....and your hubby too.

movie zombie

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted you to know that you and your husband are still in my thoughts and my prayers.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
My cube mate is pregnant and so I think about you and your sons each day. It is amazing to speak with her and see her change over the weeks, so I can only imagine the love and bond you have with your little angels. I will continue to pray for you and your husband as well as your families.

Take care.

Love iwpo

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy, you are such a strong lady; I think of you and your hubby often. Sending you a giant hug and prayers sweet friend.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
You and your darling boys are still very much in my thoughts and prayers, Indy.

Jen

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Indy my heart breaks for you and your family. I can''t even begin to imagine how hard this is for you right now. You show incredible strength and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you are going through this extremely difficult time. There are no words to ease the pain but I hope you continue to find strength everyday.
8.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you Daily.

elle

Shiny_Rock
As a mom, my heart goes out to you, for encountering every parent''s worst fear - twofold. Your graceful fortitude is truly inspiring. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I pray for you and your family everyday..Still wanting to wish you much strength during this very hard time....Im so sorry.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I think of you and your family often. Lots of hugs.

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
thinking of you...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Just stopping by to say that you and your family are in my thoughts...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Indy,

Many, many pages ago you wrote about the birth of your sons; the life you and your husband spent together with your sons; and the death of your sons. I saw none of that until today. Somehow I still imagined you pregnant in the hospital, gallantly fighting contractions all this time.

I am so sorry. It doesn't seem possible that they are gone. Your love for them shines like a beacon and lights the world. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband, Samuel, and Isaac.

Love,
Deborah
34.gif

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I''m praying for you, your husband and your two beautiful precious boys. Isaac and Samuel are lucky to have such a warm and loving momma who fiercely protected them and will love them forever.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Indy: You are still in my thoughts often. (((hug)))

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You, your husband, your mom, and the rest of your family continue to be in my thoughts, Indy.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Indy you, your husband and your sons are in my prayers during this trying time.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
i haven''t been on ps for a while, and feel horribly about what you and your family are enduring. i will be praying for you, your family and your two little angels.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy Indy Indy I am thinking of you this holiday season! I hope you are doing something wonderful with your family!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Indy,

Words cannot express my sympathies, so I won''t even bother. Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hope all is as well as can be expected with you and yours Indy. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indy
You, your husband and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
just wanted to send a hug to you and your family.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...
so sorry...comforting hugs to you dear

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how much of a help I could be, but I wish I could be with you. I will be thinking about you and your husband.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Indy I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you as we all are. Hoping you are doing as well as can be and sending thoughts and prayers.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thinking about you, Indy. I hope you and your husband are doing as well as possible.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re still in my thoughts Indy. I hope that you are doing ok.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I hope you have a wonderful holiday. We miss you and are thinking of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results