shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive wishes needed for our friend Independent Gal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
IndyGal and IndyGuy, words still don''t seem sufficient; you remain in my thoughts.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Indy: you, your DH, your family, and your boys are still in my prayers. I agree with the others here - you are a very strong woman. Stay strong. ((Hugs))

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I hope you and your DH are doing okay. You remain in my prayers!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy, thank you for checking in, I think about you and your husband every day. I''m glad to hear you are back at work and trying to persevere despite the sorrow you must feel, it is good to have a little distraction from pain, even if it is only for a few moments at a time! And I am very happy that your colleagues are giving you the kind of support that you want and need, that is indeed a lucky thing!

I know you will be blessed again one day, hold tight to one another until then.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Dear IndyGal and Mr IndyGal,
Thank you so much for checking in and letting us know how you both are doing. I have thought of you both every day through this harrowing time and pray that you both continue to draw strength from the love your share with each other and your beloved sons.
Take care.
Kate in Australia

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
My deepest condolences go out to you Independent Gal.

Cachette

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, there are not enough words to tell you how sorry I am for what you and your DH are going through..you, ur DH and ur sons are and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
IndependentGal, I too like so many others here, have been following this. I am so sorry for you and family''s loss. I know the short time you spent with them
will forever be precious to you.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Indy, you and your family continue to be in my thoughts. Your strength is amazing. I'm glad to hear your colleagues have been extraordinary.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, I hope you and your DH are able to find peace. I''m so sorry. You continue to be in my thoughts.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I am so sorry for the loss of your two sons. I have admired your strength, grace and courage when I have checked in to PS. My heart truly aches for you, and I can only imagine your pain, but I know you will be strong and carry on.
emrose.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Indy, thanks for checking in - I have been thinking of and praying for your family every day. Your beautiful sons will not be forgotten, and I know that you & your husband will get through this difficult time, and be blessed with more children in the future. You are both remarkable and very strong people.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am glad you checked in. It sounds strange, but I think about you and your family every night when I am about to fall asleep. You are in my prayers as well.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Indy,
I''m so sorry to hear about your little ones. Ongoing prayers and positive wishes for you and your family.
7.gif

-Paula

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Indy, you''re still in my thoughts. And although I don''t know you that well (for PS standards), I do know you''ll remain the strong and beautiful woman you are, and that you''ll get through this.

It will get easier...and we''ll be here for you along the way.

((hugs))

tabu

Shiny_Rock
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Indy and your cubs! Positive energy comes your way. God Bless.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I have not been around here much lately and just saw your story tonight.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you, your husband, and your sons.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indy, I am soooo very sorry to hear about yr loss - my heart aches for you. Words are not enough to describe how you must be feeling and how I feel for you, your DH and yr families.

You and yr sons and hubby and families will continue to remain my thoughts and prayers.

Love each other, stay strong for one another. I am sure you and your husband will be blessed with many more children.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and praying for you today.

Mrs.2Artists

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss Miss Independant. I to lost a baby many, many years ago and for the most part I seemed to be surrounded by people who thought, "never mind you can have another one". I was a long way from my family and I felt like nothing on earth for a long time. Although I have 3 fine strapping sons and two gorgeous grandchildren, I never forget and neither will you.

I am overwhelmed as I''m sure you are about the earnest and sincere outpouring of support you have received on this forum and the fact that it comes from people who you have never met I hope gives you some comfort.

My husband cannot believe I spend so much time on this forum and thinks a bunch of women who spend hours simply cooing over each others jewels is vacuous in the extreme - if only he knew what a truly thoughtful and supportive bunch you all are he would eat his words.

God bless you and your husband and good luck with your commemorative project, I think it''s a lovely idea. Please keep us posted.

I think I have to ask Mr Torraca to cut me a little pink heart.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Indy. I just read this and my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry you and your hubby had to go through this. Prayers are outgoing.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Indy I just saw this whole thread now. I am stunned by it in so many ways.

In particular though I am struck by your courage and strength. Truly you are a special and unique person. I admire you a lot.

I am so sorry for what you and your familiy went through. It is so tragic that there are no words for it. However I am uplifted by your attitude and confident that you and your DH will get through this and go on to have a wonderful family and life.

Hang in there - so many people are thinking the best for you, as am I.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 8:26:09 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Thanks so much to all of you for your kind wishes, your thoughts, and your prayers.

I miss my sons more than I could have thought possible and it is a very hard time for us. But my husband and I are holding up OK. We know we will manage together. We are both back at work and trying to do social things: see our friends, go to the theater, etc. Being busy and productive helps. And my colleagues are extraordinary: they''ve done and said all the right things to make me feel both comforted and comfortable. I feel lucky.

Treasure your children, fellow PS''ers. Give them an extra, extra tight hug and tell them how much you love them. Every baby I see looks like a little miracle to me and seems like an affirmation of everything good and joyful in the midst of all this.

Hopefully, we will be blessed with many more children of our own, when the time is right.
So very sorry Indy.I pray for you and your family and yes I very much hope that time will be right for you very soon. For now you all need to recover. Stay healthy and happy you are in my prayers.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I''m feeling rather repetative, but I just want you to know you remain in my thoughts.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww honey, I am so sorry for your loss. Your sons are in a wonderful place though, even though it''s sad for those still here. You and your hubby will see them again someday. I can''t say anything but I can give you *HUGS*

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss, Indy. *hug*

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indy,so sorry to hear this news
7.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Indy,

You''ve stayed in my thoughts, and I''m glad to know that you and your hubby are doing okay. I can''t imagine where you are right now, but I''m so glad to know that you still are clinging to one another. What a blessing to have friends and co-workers who know how to offer support and kind words and actions during a hard time such as this, too.

Prayers and every good thought imaginable for your future to you and your Mr. Indy.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, that for checking in! I don''t frequent this forum that often, but I always check this thread to see how you and your husband are doing. Yours and DH''s strength and resiliency are remarkable and I am truly touched by your spirit. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and DH ((hugs))

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. Your kind words are so wonderful. I''m hanging in there. Feeling very exhausted, after having jumped back into work so quickly, so I think I will take a few days off just to rest.

I feel kind of ashamed to be taking up all this attention on PS for so long. I''m sure everyone has other things to think about!

Gailey, thanks for sharing your story with me. I''m also a long way from my family and it can feel isolating, so I''m glad my colleagues are so nice at least. And my sister has come to visit. I''m so sorry to hear that you had so little support back then. It is wonderful to hear that you were blessed with more children and grandchildren, as I hope to be.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results