shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive wishes needed for our friend Independent Gal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss Indy. Your family has been through so much lately. You all will be in my prayers.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for the loss of your twin boys, Indy. You, your husband and Isaac and Samuel will be in my thoughts.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Indy I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your husband. My prayers will stay with your two little dear angels above.

Much love to you Indy.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
You and your hubby will be in my thoughts. I am so terribly sorry for you.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I have been checking in on this thread for the past several weeks, and why I haven''t posted until now, I don''t know. I read your update about 2 hours ago and keep coming back to read and re-read...I can''t get it out of my mind. My heart breaks for you. I can''t imagine what you are going through. I don''t know what else to say other than my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry....

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Indy, my heart aches for and with you.
You and your family are in my thoughts. And your boys, your sweet boys, I am thinking of them, too.
I''m so sorry for your loss. So very desperately sorry.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Indy...I am crying as I write this post. I am so so so sorry for your immense loss. I can''t imagine a harder thing to do than bury your own children. I am so glad you had a few precious moments to share with them. You''re in my thoughts, keep being the strong, beautiful woman that you are.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Honey, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry for the loss of your twins. I am glad they stayed in the world long enough for you to show them your love.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Indy, I am so so sorry to hear about this sad news. I am speechless.
7.gif
Please know my thoughts are with you, and your husband at this moment.

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
So sorry Indy.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
May peace be with you.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I am so very sorry for your loss.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Special prayers for you today Indy. May God give you comfort today.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I am so very sorry for your loss. I never seem to have the right words in these situations, but I just wish comfort to you and your family during this difficult time.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw this. It''s the first time I''ve really cried reading something on PS. Indy, I am, from the bottom of my heart, so so very sorry for your loss. You are a woman of great strength and wisdom, and I will keep you in my thoughts that you and your DH will come out of this with more love for each other and much hope for the future.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you were able to hold your precious little boys and spend that time with them. I''m so very sorry for your loss, Indy.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so deeply sorry for your loss.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Indy,
I am so sorry for the loss of your sons. My thoughts are with you during this time. Take care of yourself the best you can.

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, words can not adequately express how very sorry we are for your loss.
We are sending continued prayers of comfort your way.

Mr. and Mrs.2Artists

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Indy, very sorry for your family''s loss. Warmest thoughts and prayers are going out to you

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, I am so sorry for your loss. I''ve been checking back here every day, sending positive thoughts, hoping for the best outcome. You and your husband are in my thoughts.

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy I just want you to know that I am still thinking of you and wishing you and your husband strength during this difficult time.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
My condolences, Indy, to your and your husband on the loss of your twins. So sorry to hear about this, and so very sad for you. Prayers that you find peace during this painful time.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts are with you and your family today as you lay your precious angels to rest.

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
my thoughts are with you, indy!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Indy I am so very sorry. Sending prayers and thoughts your way and your family''s way..

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry. My heart just breaks for you. Continued prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results