shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and positive wishes needed for our friend Independent Gal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I am so very very sorry I have no idea what to say as nothing seems right. I am so sorry for your loss however I am glad you and your hubby got time with your sons before they passed however fleeting I am sure it was precious.

Your strength and compassion is admirable you are truly a remarkable person. You all remain in my thoughts and prayers.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, my heart is absolutely breaking for you and your husband. I''m so deeply sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband and your family during this very difficult time.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, i am so so sorry for your loss..i have tears in my as i read ur post and admire the courage and love you and your DH have for your sons.. you are a true inspiration to all of us..

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif

I am so desperately sorry.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry Indy
8.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
My heart aches for you, your DH and infant sons. God bless them. I am sorry.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. My prayers and condolences to you.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Indy,

You and your family have been in our prayers for weeks and weeks now, and it won''t be stopping any time soon. I know that words are of little comfort in a time like this, but since it''s all we have, I want you know that prayers and all kinds of warm thoughts are being sent to you so very often.

I''m so sorry that this happened. I''m also so glad that you have your husband. He''s a rock for you and I know that you are for him, as well. Be there for one another and know that it''s okay to grieve. It''s good to grieve.

Take care of yourself, please try.

xapora

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. I will continue praying for you and your family - especially your 2 little angels.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How very sad. Heartfelt wishes of kindness and healing to you and yours.

kind regards--Sharon

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, I am not really sure what to say, but I want you to know how truly sorry I am for your loss. Your attitude is nothing short of amazing. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy, my heart is breaking for you. I just want you to know that you and your husband, and your tiny little cubs are in my prayers, and I am so very sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for the strength to take you through the next few difficult days.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, I am so sorry. Isaac and Samuel were very lucky to have been blessed with such loving parents, and I send you all my deepest sympathies. May the memories of your time with your babies live forever in your heart.
emrose.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so, so sorry for your loss, Indy

I don''t even have the words.
7.gif

I will keep you all in my thoughts and hope for your continued strength through this.

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Indy - My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time. I am so glad that you got the chance to spend some time with Isaac and Samuel and I admire your strength immensely.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Indy, my heart is breaking for you and your husband, i am so sorry. I can only imagine how hard this whole journey has been, but I''m glad that you were able to spend a few moments with them. lots of prayers going out to you and your family

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Indy: I just read this and I am sooo sorry. I cannot believe this happened to you. My heart goes out to your family and I hope you are able to find peace soon.

IG is a very special woman, a wonderful person & I am sending every ounce of love, hope & healing I can summon to her.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for your loss indy!

Glad you did get to spend time with them....

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Indy, please accept my condolences for your and your husband''s loss. Your boys knew deep love during their short time on this earth.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Indy - I am so so deeply sorry. I''ve been following your story, and have hoped and prayed every day for you. I told my SO your story and he has asked away. I''m trying hard to hold myself together here at work but I think I''ll go in the bathroom and have a little cry for you. Please keep us updated with how you are doing. I''m so glad you got a bit of time with them, and I am so so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry. You''re in my thoughts.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
There are no words to express how sorry I am to hear this. My thoughts are with you Indy...

39.gif

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
I have been following your story, and although I have not posted until now, please know that I have thought of your situation so often and have been hoping against hope for you and your family...

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss--but you should know how deeply you''ve touched me with your spirit and your unwaivering love for your precious sons.

I send my most heartfelt condolences to you and your husband...you are incredible people.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry indi. Take care.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Oh Indy...My heart breaks for you.
I''m not on here so much anymore but have been checking it everyday and sending silent prayers for you, your husband and the boys.
I am so sorry for your loss and I can''t even imagine how precious those moments with them were. They will be in your hearts forever...
You continue to be in my prayers...
emrose.gif

m~

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I''m so very sorry. I don''t really know what to say except that I will keep praying for you and you family... You sons will be remembered.
emlove.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Indy, I am so sorry
39.gif
I had been hoping and praying for you and your family since you had first posted about your complications.
I do not have the words to express my feelings, but please know that my prayers continue for you and your family. Your sons were so lucky to have you and your husband as parents.
emlove.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I can''t imagine what you and your husband are going through. I wished so desperately for this not to happen. I am so very, very sorry.

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Please accept our sincerest condolences on the loss of your twins.
emrose.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Indy so sorry for this devastating news - you and your husband are beautiful and strong people and the love you have for each other and the strength you have together will see you through this terrible time. My heart goes out to you and I wish you the very best possible at this incredibly tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results