carat
color
clarity

Post your 1st world problem today

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Forgot to post the follow up.
After yelling at the phone 20 times to gets past the automated system at cvs, a nice guy answered and had my prescriptions all set to be filled in just a couple minutes.
I dont think I have ever talked to someone in the pharmacy at cvs who was not nice, but the systems they use are a total mess both for customers and staff.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have been desperately trying to buy a certain Longchamp handbag, and it is out of stock everywhere! I even resorted to emailing my SIL in Europe and my parents in Asia to help me find it because the brand is way more popular in Europe and Asia.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn’t decide between blue and nude eyeshadow ! I got really frustrated about it :)

I don't wear eyeshadow but I am a blue girl all the way. But I did grow up in the 70s so take that with a grain of salt. :lol:

70smakeup.jpg

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
I’m not managing to eat much after the hospital, but this afternoon I have had such a strong sudden urge for chicken wings and fries :) that I will have to wait a bit for ! My doctor said it was a good sign :)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jaysonsmom, Nordstrom and Bloomingdales used to sell them. Did they stop carrying the brand?

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Whelp, my kitchen, family room, and den are being packed up by 5 people as I type this. Tomorrow starts the demo of the wet cabinets and opening of walls. They packed every freaking thing. I had to run downstairs and grab some pots/pans and silverware since we'll still have the stove. :eek2:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been desperately trying to buy a certain Longchamp handbag, and it is out of stock everywhere! I even resorted to emailing my SIL in Europe and my parents in Asia to help me find it because the brand is way more popular in Europe and Asia.

I'm in France and can easily check the local website or call the flagship in Paris for you if you have the reference...

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Whelp, my kitchen, family room, and den are being packed up by 5 people as I type this. Tomorrow starts the demo of the wet cabinets and opening of walls. They packed every freaking thing. I had to run downstairs and grab some pots/pans and silverware since we'll still have the stove. :eek2:

I am in the same boat. They took our kitchen out in November and we are still waiting. Grab more than you think you'll need. I ended up buying plasticware because we didn't have enough plates or bowls and can't wash anything. I did grab the cutting board and all my knives so there is hope. I LOVE the guys at home depot etc "don't rip your cabinets out til your new ones arrive" mm ok lemme put the moldy ones back.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
@PinkAndBlueBling, Be prepared for the drywall dust when they put the walls back up. That dust goes and gets into everything. I realize it’s a first world problem but it really is pain in the neck.

Insist that cleaning is included in your restoration quote. I went back and asked insurance to pay to steam clean my couch and soft chairs last time because they didn't cover them and there was so much crud on them.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The meat situation is getting weirder
the meat that arrived yesterday from my 'only choice left' butcher came locally and wasn't actually all that bad
the premium mince (ground beef) wasn't quite as nice as i would have liked but Borris and Fluffa had some for breakfast and Borris is fussy when it comes to mince)
It did work out a bit cheaper than the supermarket and apart from the mince at least as good as the supermarket
So thats fine ...
Ive been parcelling it up into 2 person portions this morning and freezing it

but i looked in my emails because o didn't see a refund yet and i saw a dispatch note for the box of meat that never came, with the delivery date last week but sent yesterday ...
Ive sent a please explain email
i don't mind if we get more meat (its a beef box) but I'd just like to know what's going on with my $$$$ (or meat)

Sigh
why is this so hard ????

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww :wall:
Dam this meat thing :angryfire:
Defiantly 1st world problems
I just got a text from the jewler saying my 3 strand (mall) pearls are back
Only one strand broke but maybe the other two were weak
its $150 but im not sure if that includes my other rats and mice repairs i had hoped to pick up earlier

i thunk i need to learn how to knot myself after all

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I would love to see a pic of the bag!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm in France and can easily check the local website or call the flagship in Paris for you if you have the reference...

That would be so awesome @MaisOuiMadame , it is this Longchamp bag. My SIL used to live in Paris, now she is in Geneva, and has not responded to my email!

I have called the US Customer service, local stores in California, and my mom has responded that she has called 4 stores in Taipei, no one knows when it will be back in stock. Since it is listed as a best seller, either they can't meet the demand, or maybe it is an item you need to pre-order with a deposit. One of the stores told me mom that she can pre-order, pay in full, but could not give an estimate on delivery date. If you would be so kind to call the flagship store and ask when they expect to have it back in stock (Internationally) that would be great! Owe you one!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see a pic of the bag!

@MamaBee (see pic in the link I posted above) It is just a casual everyday spring bag, goes with blue jeans, and the goes with every single outfit I own. I'm not a high end designer bag person, I like mid-range brands such as Coach and Longchamp. A lot of you will probably think my desperation to get a hold of this bag is crazy....but hence "First World problems"! right?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee (see pic in the link I posted above) It is just a casual everyday spring bag, goes with blue jeans, and the goes with every single outfit I own. I'm not a high end designer bag person, I like mid-range brands such as Coach and Longchamp. A lot of you will probably think my desperation to get a hold of this bag is crazy....but hence "First World problems"! right?

I don’t think it’s crazy at all! I love Longchamp handbags. I love the style of the bag you want. I have a few nylon ones in different colors. I have a reallllly old leather crossbody that I can’t get rid of. I actually used it today!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love Longchamp bags, I had a leather tote and I can't find it anymore on their site, i loved that bag.. Hope you get your bag!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When did it become socially acceptable to walk into a store, take merchandise without paying and not even bother to run out or pretend to be hiding it? Bc my sister just witnessed this at her local store. Like. We are living in an honor system kind of world now:roll:
She said all the people in line just laughed, including the cashier.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That would be so awesome @MaisOuiMadame , it is this Longchamp bag. My SIL used to live in Paris, now she is in Geneva, and has not responded to my email!

I have called the US Customer service, local stores in California, and my mom has responded that she has called 4 stores in Taipei, no one knows when it will be back in stock. Since it is listed as a best seller, either they can't meet the demand, or maybe it is an item you need to pre-order with a deposit. One of the stores told me mom that she can pre-order, pay in full, but could not give an estimate on delivery date. If you would be so kind to call the flagship store and ask when they expect to have it back in stock (Internationally) that would be great! Owe you one!

I can buy it on the internet on the french site for 270€ (in stock since today, yesterday it wasn't there. Roseau bucket (sac seau ) in s in canvas).
how can I reach you? LT is still down.
Maybe via another Pser?
Insta? WhatsApp ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220310_083422.jpg
    IMG_20220310_083422.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 34

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I can buy it on the internet on the french site for 270€ (in stock since today, yesterday it wasn't there. Roseau bucket (sac seau ) in s in canvas).
how can I reach you? LT is still down.
Maybe via another Pser?
Insta? WhatsApp ?

Oh my, thank you so much @MaisOuiMadame . Why does LT have to be down right now! You could reach me on WhatsApp and FB….but how? without posting my full name on PS? Could a PS administrator help pass our emails to each other, so we can take this offline? Sorry for the thread hijack folks.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that missy has my Instagram contact. If she happens to have yours, she might be kind enough to connect us.

WhatsApp would be easy as well, but I don't know how... Or when we're both online, give me heads up, I'll type my contact and then I delete immediately

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaysonsmom, I actually have MaisOuiMadame's email (yes...? from a previous conversation we had about a watch?) and Missy has my contact email so I can connect you if Missy joins in.

@missy! Would you please facilitate? :wavey:

ETA: to make sure I'm looking at the right thing, email starts with a K and ends with a G, correct?

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that missy has my Instagram contact. If she happens to have yours, she might be kind enough to connect us.

WhatsApp would be easy as well, but I don't know how... Or when we're both online, give me heads up, I'll type my contact and then I delete immediately

Jaysonsmom, I actually have MaisOuiMadame's email (yes...? from a previous conversation we had about a watch?) and Missy has my contact email so I can connect you if Missy joins in.

@missy! Would you please facilitate? :wavey:

ETA: to make sure I'm looking at the right thing, email starts with a K and ends with a G, correct?

So I sent @MaisOuiMadame your email Dee but then realized you already have it. I don’t have @jaysonsmom contact info.

@jaysonsmom you can reach me on IG if you Ike. My name here plus loves vintage.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, thank you so much @MaisOuiMadame . Why does LT have to be down right now! You could reach me on WhatsApp and FB….but how? without posting my full name on PS? Could a PS administrator help pass our emails to each other, so we can take this offline? Sorry for the thread hijack folks.

@jaysonsmom, Alternatively Ella can share your contact info with @MaisOuiMadame if you both agree.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh!!! I had it backwards! I thought Missy had Jaysonsmom's email, not MaisOuiMadame's. Sorry about that!

Dee back slowly out of the room in embarrassment...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh!!! I had it backwards! I thought Missy had Jaysonsmom's email, not MaisOuiMadame's. Sorry about that!

Dee back slowly out of the room in embarrassment...

Haha no worries. Reminded me I owe you a text ♥️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results