shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your 1st world problem today

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have come to the realization that ALL of my problems are first world problems! :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am started to get annoyed that the company that makes the awning for my van has yet to be able to replace a faulty microchip that prevents it from opening and closing properly since October 2021, and I am due to take the van out for the first time this season later this month.

I have come to the point that I offered to go half with the company who did the van conversion to have the whole awning replaced.

DK :roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Costco doesn’t open early enough. :cheeky:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have two TJ Maxx gift cards and I can’t find them anywhere. I was actually their about to use them to buy something because I thought they were in my wallet but they weren’t so now that’s going to bug me and I’m going to have to tear my house apart until I find the damn things.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok i got a real one

we got a note in the letterbox front the council telling us to keep the toilet seat down the next two days as they are working on the waste water system in our street

About 2 years ago we never got the note :angryfire:
We had toilet water on the floor out into the hall, on the walls, the door and the ceiling - maybe we had an air pocket? im just thankful neither of us had done a #2 at just the wrong time

i had a big pile of towels that were going to the SPCA but i ended up using almost every towel we owned in the clean up

Had to do massive laundry, soaking and washing, drying in the sun, repeat, repeat, repeat
Took 2 weeks before i was sure they were clean

Needless to say i have made preparations today and lucky those towels never went to the SPCA

No joke, we think we can hear the truck outside now

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have two TJ Maxx gift cards and I can’t find them anywhere. I was actually their about to use them to buy something because I thought they were in my wallet but they weren’t so now that’s going to bug me and I’m going to have to tear my house apart until I find the damn things.

That's why i hate modern card like gift vouchers
Good luck
Keep looking

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
East coast of Australia is wet, very very wet.
All my Welo opals, being hydrophane, have absorbed water and somewhat lost their colour play.
AND no mail for over a week! The local post office got water inundated and the mail man is either not waterproof or maybe he needs a boat instead of a motorbike to deliver.

m-cubed

Shiny_Rock
I sent money to Ukraine and my credit union told me by email they cut off my credit card for suspected fraud. I responded by email that the purchases were authorized, but they said email isn’t good enough and I have to call them. I responded that they can cancel the card ’cause I ain’t got time to call and sit on hold.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too many pairs of shoes.

Can’t decide between 2 bracelets to purchase, Vca Perlee Sweet Clover vs Cartier JUC. I wish I have a much bigger budget for Perlee Clover instead :(

Are we allowed to reply? ::)
The JUC. Because if what you really want is the regular clover bracelet, then you’ll always feel that pang when you look at the sweet!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I desperately want to go on a trip but don't want to go through all the effort to plan it, find flights, hotels, car, etc.
It's so much pressure trying to make sure the kids and hubs enjoy themselves because I feel like its all my fault if
they don't (while I know, it really isn't my fault). Plus, we're fixing to lose about $700 for a trip that got canceled
early in 2019 due to covid...so more pressure in that I don't want to lose any more money! :eek2::cry2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results