shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Platinum dinner ring :

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @Niel! I love the chunkiness of the center stone!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love, love, love this!!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've got to stop this. It's making me SO jelly! I mean, where in Earth do you keep finding these untouched looking stunners?? Everything about this ring is perfect! And the millgrain........ :love: Why do I never see these things pop up despite my constant scouring?!

You need a job as a personal shopper for jewellery. I'd employ you without a hesitation! (And I just might...... :Up_to_something:)

Absolutely beautiful ring.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've got to stop this. It's making me SO jelly! I mean, where in Earth do you keep finding these untouched looking stunners?? Everything about this ring is perfect! And the millgrain........ :love: Why do I never see these things pop up despite my constant scouring?!

You need a job as a personal shopper for jewellery. I'd employ you without a hesitation! (And I just might...... :Up_to_something:)

Haha
Sadly things come when they come. Feast or famine! Some days I can’t find a single thing worth my time then suddenly I’m hiding USPS Boxes from the hubby haha

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel, you've done it again! :appl:How do you manage to find these beauties? LOVE this ring :love::love::love:, everything about it is just beautiful, including that center stone. Looks perfect on you!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Haha
Sadly things come when they come. Feast or famine! Some days I can’t find a single thing worth my time then suddenly I’m hiding USPS Boxes from the hubby haha

Is it rude to call "DIBS" now in case you wanna part with it in the future? :wavey: ;)2

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Haha no it’s not but you’re already second in line.
Hey, second is good. ;)2 "No cutsies, PSers! I'm second. You have to go to the back of the line."

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous but not your usual yellow gold!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! Seriously, you have a talent for finding some exquisite pieces! :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this, so true.
“What this old thing?? I’ve had it years”.

We have an agreement. I tell him I’ve bought it to sell it. I’m lying. He knows I’m lying. Again, we had an agreement lol

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. I am so dead, right now!! She’s absolutely Art-Deco-licious!! I can’t take it!!
There are 3 separate stones in the center. Is the center of those 3 an ACC, or an OMC?
So BEAUTIFUL!!! :kiss2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NICE!!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la! :eek2:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You find the best things :whistle::clap:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Neil! I love the oval shape in the center. Love a ring you can dress up or down!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
So pretty, Neil! I too have been slowly liking more and more platinum pieces instead of yellow gold.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy. That is spectacular! Just stunning with exquisite beauty! Great find Niel!!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :kiss2: Love antique rings that look unworn!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Niel, that is breathtaking! Please don't EVER sell it - it was made for your hand and looks exceptional on you. So lovely.:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results