shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Platinum dinner ring :

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! It’s gorgeous!! The girls that are on her list made a big mistake..You should be saying it is beautiful but not on her! This way she’ll sell it..Now she’ll probably keep it forever! :lol-2:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It’s gorgeous!! The girls that are on her list made a big mistake..You should be saying it is beautiful but not on her! This way she’ll sell it..Now she’ll probably keep it forever! :lol-2:
“Oh wow, that’s really pretty “blah”. Let me know if you want to make some money off of you’re very poor purchase maybe I can help you out whatever”

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
“Oh wow, that’s really pretty “blah”. Let me know if you want to make some money off of you’re very poor purchase maybe I can help you out whatever”
Your ring is gorgeous..No one could say your ring is blah or you have poor taste..It would be too hard to pull off..They would have to be creative..and that wouldn’t be me because I’d be drooling all over you..:roll2:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl, STOP IT.

Another drool worthy piece!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What the...?!!! I go out of the country for a week and @Niel is sans MQ and has gone from YG to PLATINUM??!! I need another vacation. LOL ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and this ring is STUNNNNNNINGGGGGG!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What the...?!!! I go out of the country for a week and @Niel is sans MQ and has gone from YG to PLATINUM??!! I need another vacation. LOL ;-)
I’d never go away from yg girl don’t you start with me haha

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’d never go away from yg girl don’t you start with me haha

I was about to fall out! Don't scare me like that, fam! Shiiiiiiitttttt.... HAHAHAAAAA!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Puuuuuurrrrrttttty
I love all the intricate details!
I have a dinner ring I love for all the little details too. But I’m clutzy and almost never wear it. Not even just to dinner :p. Leave it to me to find a way to damage a diamond with a fork

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Puuuuuurrrrrttttty
I love all the intricate details!
I have a dinner ring I love for all the little details too. But I’m clutzy and almost never wear it. Not even just to dinner :p. Leave it to me to find a way to damage a diamond with a fork

That’s interesting. As flat and wide it is I feel like I could wear it all the time!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful ring!

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous!! Where did you find it?!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel ooh such a classy, exquisite ring .. congratulations!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gahhhh :love::love::love: you already know how much I'm in love with this delicious beauty!!!

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Oh those perfect, wee, flowery stones on the side! I have become deceased! :love::love::love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another fabulous find. Love it!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is so beautiful! Please add me to the list of buyers if you ever want to sell it

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
"authorities were called today when a middle aged woman in florida was found wandering the streets mumbling 'oh the pretty, oh the pretty' and paramedics were then notified that the woman's eyeballs were missing due to explosive online photographs of Niel's vintage diamonds"

The victim is expected to see again but her standards have been raised too high to ever look at pinterest again.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, it looks so lovely on your hand Niel.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you call it a sweet little ring when it has all that finger coverage, ha! I would definitely be looking at that instead of my dinner :D.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results