shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Platinum dinner ring :

Beautiful @Niel! I love the chunkiness of the center stone!

Oh, I love, love, love this!!!!!

You've got to stop this. It's making me SO jelly! I mean, where in Earth do you keep finding these untouched looking stunners?? Everything about this ring is perfect! And the millgrain........ :love: Why do I never see these things pop up despite my constant scouring?!

You need a job as a personal shopper for jewellery. I'd employ you without a hesitation! (And I just might...... :Up_to_something:)

Absolutely beautiful ring.

You've got to stop this. It's making me SO jelly! I mean, where in Earth do you keep finding these untouched looking stunners?? Everything about this ring is perfect! And the millgrain........ :love: Why do I never see these things pop up despite my constant scouring?!

You need a job as a personal shopper for jewellery. I'd employ you without a hesitation! (And I just might...... :Up_to_something:)

Haha
Sadly things come when they come. Feast or famine! Some days I can’t find a single thing worth my time then suddenly I’m hiding USPS Boxes from the hubby haha

@Niel, you've done it again! :appl:How do you manage to find these beauties? LOVE this ring :love::love::love:, everything about it is just beautiful, including that center stone. Looks perfect on you!

Haha
Sadly things come when they come. Feast or famine! Some days I can’t find a single thing worth my time then suddenly I’m hiding USPS Boxes from the hubby haha

Is it rude to call "DIBS" now in case you wanna part with it in the future? :wavey: ;)2

Haha no it’s not but you’re already second in line.
Hey, second is good. ;)2 "No cutsies, PSers! I'm second. You have to go to the back of the line."

Gorgeous but not your usual yellow gold!

I really like this one. Very pretty1

That is gorgeous! Seriously, you have a talent for finding some exquisite pieces! :love:

Love this, so true.
“What this old thing?? I’ve had it years”.

We have an agreement. I tell him I’ve bought it to sell it. I’m lying. He knows I’m lying. Again, we had an agreement lol

Ok. I am so dead, right now!! She’s absolutely Art-Deco-licious!! I can’t take it!!
There are 3 separate stones in the center. Is the center of those 3 an ACC, or an OMC?
So BEAUTIFUL!!! :kiss2:

NICE!!!

Ooh la la! :eek2:

You find the best things :whistle::clap:

Beautiful Neil! I love the oval shape in the center. Love a ring you can dress up or down!

So pretty, Neil! I too have been slowly liking more and more platinum pieces instead of yellow gold.

Oh boy. That is spectacular! Just stunning with exquisite beauty! Great find Niel!!

Gorgeous ring! :kiss2: Love antique rings that look unworn!!

Oh Niel, that is breathtaking! Please don't EVER sell it - it was made for your hand and looks exceptional on you. So lovely.:appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP