carat
color
clarity

Parks fine group inc

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"5 different sizes from 5.5mm-6.7mm when promised all identical..."

I have dealt with Alex many times and he has never been rude, racist or inappropriate. Ever. I think it is unprofessional that you signed up to PS JUST to leave this comment. Would it not have been better dealt with between you and Alex?

I imagine when dealing with wholesalers and asking for specific items there has to be some real frustration from the buyer when the parcel is so off. I would expect there would be some type of quality control before the parcel ships? I would be disappointed as a buyer to receive stones this varied in size for a project.

That vendor’s post violates the terms of use for trade members. I flagged it for mods.

Trade members must not promote nor condemn other businesses (unless there are evidences of misconduct or illegal practices). This includes promoting your own business through posting of your own jewelry, except in specific moderator-approved threads.

Please refrain from commenting on other vendor products unless there is obvious misinformation.

Mehak Bhasin

Rough_Rock
Trade
That is very unprofessional of you @Mehak Bhasin you should’ve deal with him about that

I did gave him an option for exchange but he rudely said about shady Indian businesses which is so wrong of him. Before I could even convince him, he blocked me. I asked my partner to talk to him, he talked rudely to him too and blocked him. This is not the way people do business. He behaved very immaturely

Last edited:

Mehak Bhasin

Rough_Rock
Trade
"5 different sizes from 5.5mm-6.7mm when promised all identical..."

I have dealt with Alex many times and he has never been rude, racist or inappropriate. Ever. I think it is unprofessional that you signed up to PS JUST to leave this comment. Would it not have been better dealt with between you and Alex?

I imagine when dealing with wholesalers and asking for specific items there has to be some real frustration from the buyer when the parcel is so off. I would expect there would be some type of quality control before the parcel ships? I would be disappointed as a buyer to receive stones this varied in size for a project.

@Mehak Bhasin

We did promise identical and we did our best to provide him that and also gave him the best bracelets made which his clients loved. Marquise are difficult to gauge but we did our best to match them up. When he told me about the same, I politely offered for exchange but he was rude. You can see from the chat screenshot.
yes I signed up to leave the comment because people should know what kind of jerk he is. We have always been polite to him but he doesn’t like being polite. My partner tried to talk to him and he was rude and was RACIST to him too. And then he blocked him. He is an immature person. If anyone had done a mistake then instead of giving a chance to make it right you don’t start to behave bad with them.
if you are rude then you aren’t fit for business

Last edited:

Sexypiggy

Shiny_Rock
Ive been trying to buy from him for ages but always too slow to dm lol. I find him straight and to the point. No sales fluff which I like.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Ive been trying to buy from him for ages but always too slow to dm lol. I find him straight and to the point. No sales fluff which I like.

Our time difference doesn't help lol. We have to stay up through wee hours of the night if we want to catch him.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We have been supplying lab grown diamonds and also made some bracelets for his clients and they loved them. So this time he ordered marquise 10cts with .25ctw each. We provided him that but a few of them came out to be of different dimensions which we very politely offered to exchange but he was very rude and even left racist remark saying “It happens with some Indian companies” and some shady companies provided that we had worked with him before and his customers loved the stuff. He is insane to be honest and we don’t need to do business with him. my family have been in this business for 100 years and we don’t need RACIST people like him to do business. B5CC88EC-EF47-4509-88FE-7278CB0C90A4.jpeg

Is it just me or does any one else NOT see "it happens with some Indian companies" as racist? He made a statement based on his experience.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I joked to Alex that I need to say up until 3am my time for a chance at getting one of his amazing stones and pieces. He posted a marquise during my daytime that was amazing and well priced and no one else had seen it yet but I already had a marquise!! And not a lot of spare funds... *cries*.

If I won the lottery, I am so going to trawl his post and jump on something amazing. I will need a lot of coffee but it's worth it.

The oval I bought from his isn't perfect by any means but with Alex's stone so hard to come by, I feel there's value in that alone!

Getting a stone or piece of jewelry when he posts it on Instagram IS like hitting the lottery. The sold time is not down to SECONDS, though. I keep saying I always miss the good stuff, but I can't complain about the diamonds I've already won.

I can't believe I just wrote "won"! It is playing "Beat The Clock" with his goods.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Getting a stone or piece of jewelry when he posts it on Instagram IS like hitting the lottery. The sold time is not down to SECONDS, though. I keep saying I always miss the good stuff, but I can't complain about the diamonds I've already won.

I can't believe I just wrote "won"! It is playing "Beat The Clock" with his goods.

did u manage to get one for today's post? omg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
did u manage to get one for today's post? omg

LOL the only thing that was affordable was gone in seconds. But I wouldn't mind that 5ct lab emerald cut though if I had a spare 24k lol.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock

Truth. It's the double whammy. I need to win the lottery, then win the Parks lottery! We just about need a thread to show off goods we've had the fortune to acquire!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
LOL the only thing that was affordable was gone in seconds. But I wouldn't mind that 5ct lab emerald cut though if I had a spare 24k lol.

Oh it's stunning... I would snap it up if I won the lottery!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Truth. It's the double whammy. I need to win the lottery, then win the Parks lottery! We just about need a thread to show off goods we've had the fortune to acquire!

Should start a Parks Fine Group SMTB thread :)

Oh it's stunning... I would snap it up if I won the lottery!

Oh it is soooo beautiful and just the right size too!! I won the lottery last night but only $49 bucks so not quite enough for this beauty lol.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We did promise identical and we did our best to provide him that and also gave him the best bracelets made which his clients loved. Marquise are difficult to gauge but we did our best to match them up. When he told me about the same, I politely offered for exchange but he was rude. You can see from the chat screenshot.
yes I signed up to leave the comment because people should know what kind of jerk he is. We have always been polite to him but he doesn’t like being polite. My partner tried to talk to him and he was rude and was RACIST to him too. And then he blocked him. He is an immature person. If anyone had done a mistake then instead of giving a chance to make it right you don’t start to behave bad with them.
if you are rude then you aren’t fit for business

Unfortunately, being rude does not preclude a person from being a successful business owner. It just naturally culls a portion of the population from being your client. He comes off as rude to me too. But not to everyone, and plenty of people will deal with a rude person if the price is right. It is what it is. We as clients have plenty of vendors to choose from. It just comes down to what a client's priorities are, price, customer service, rapport... To each their own.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Is it just me or does any one else NOT see "it happens with some Indian companies" as racist? He made a statement based on his experience.

It is racist. And nobody should be questioning anyone about how another race feels is racism. He is obviously blaming their product solely on the fact that they are an Indian company. No other reason was given. This is racism.

If you think that its ok to make a statement like this because it was based on "experience", you are sorely mistaken. If you think its ok to make a broad generalization of an entire group of people based on limited interactions or anecdotal experiences, is that not the definition of racism? Just because you don't perceive it as racism, doesn't mean that its not.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s just you.

Not that - thanks to this thread - I won’t be avoiding interaction with Mr. Bhasin as well, mind.

Last edited:

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did NOT get anything on yesterday's offerings, nor today's. I am in love with the OEC ring with the French cuts, the loose OEC and the half carat Brown-Pink Pear. Just a few things. Sad that I missed the crescent necklaces. How dare someone want a hearing test at 4 PM!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is racist. And nobody should be questioning anyone about how another race feels is racism. He is obviously blaming their product solely on the fact that they are an Indian company. No other reason was given. This is racism.

If you think that its ok to make a statement like this because it was based on "experience", you are sorely mistaken. If you think its ok to make a broad generalization of an entire group of people based on limited interactions or anecdotal experiences, is that not the definition of racism? Just because you don't perceive it as racism, doesn't mean that its not.

Whoa! No need to try and rip me another a**shole, I stated my opinion and asked for others. A lecture was not needed. This was only my opinion, because I'm not seeing it myself and I was just curious to hear from others. I acknowledge and accept all of your viewpoints. On the flip side, I think some are more sensitive than others and can blow things out of proportion.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I did NOT get anything on yesterday's offerings, nor today's. I am in love with the OEC ring with the French cuts, the loose OEC and the half carat Brown-Pink Pear. Just a few things. Sad that I missed the crescent necklaces. How dare someone want a hearing test at 4 PM!

That loose OEC was TDF. I did like the smaller OEC in that ring too though. And yes that B Pink Pear! All I need is to win the lottery now lol.

Papillion

Rough_Rock
I have to say I don't understand this seller and his IG account. When you text him and ask him pricing for a ring, he gives you the price to make it, but says that he would not have time to get to it at all. Ever. Even though he posts a photo of his ring on his IG showing a photo of it just recently that he made for a customer. Apparently, for all except certain clients that he does favors for, most people will never buy from him. Or unless you buy something that is completely out of the price range for most people. I think that I am unfollowing him from my Instagram. No thanks.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I would rather know up front and be told he wasn't accepting any more business of finished rings, than be lead on and ultimately disappointed at how long it took or just plain ghosted.

Yeah. I know that one for a fact.
Not him specifically. Anyone.

Papillion

Rough_Rock
I think I would rather know up front and be told he wasn't accepting any more business of finished rings, than be lead on and ultimately disappointed at how long it took or just plain ghosted.

Yeah. I know that one for a fact.
Not him specifically. Anyone.

If that is the case, then I am glad that he told me so. I just don't understand why he keeps posting photos of work that he will only make for certain clients. That's the part that seems very misleading.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
If that is the case, then I am glad that he told me so. I just don't understand why he keeps posting photos of work that he will only make for certain clients. That's the part that seems very misleading.

I am only a recent client. Still haven't got my ring yet. He is very busy with things and generally will take a lot of time. If you buy a diamond from him he will make the setting for you - it just takes a lot of time. If you are happy with that then great. He also isn't very chatty which is fine. But for his prices it's really worth the wait. I did a comp on my diamond ring and a similar stone from Victor Barbone would have cost more than double what I paid.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

A lot of finished pieces are made for clients who bought the loose diamonds sold on IG, some are one-offs that he gets through suppliers, and some are custom jobs. I assume he doesn’t take new custom jobs when he’s really busy.

You have to be crazy fast on the trigger to get one of his awesome deals. It comes down to whether you want a different customer service experience or if you think the savings is worth accepting how he works.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m not saying he would lead someone on or ghost someone.
I’ve never contacted/dealt with him. He has lovely items from what I’ve seen on IG. And here.
Just using that as an example of what’s worse, IMO.
And you are saying that’s basically what he told you? He has no room in his schedule for more projects? Or am I misunderstanding?
If his production schedule is full, why would that lead him to stop posting items he’s currently doing?

Last edited:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have purchased several projects from him and have been super happy. I have purchased several stones that he has sent to the bench I was using for the ring and then had a ring made after purchasing stones. He is not really chatty but has always been fair. I would not have gotten the prices on stones anywhere else. Super good deals for what I got. From what I understand he usually only does settings on stones purchased from him but he will ship directly to another vendor. I know he is super busy though and I am usually not in a hurry. Projects I have with some of the popular vendors usually are not speedy either though.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Count me as an Alex fan. He’s made four rings for me, admittedly on his schedule - no demands from me. He’s as straight a shooter as you could hope for. I get to the point, I don’t ask him a million questions, and I know what I want. Just my personal experience, but that’s made for a very smooth experience over the last 3 years.

Last edited:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I have to say I don't understand this seller and his IG account. When you text him and ask him pricing for a ring, he gives you the price to make it, but says that he would not have time to get to it at all. Ever. Even though he posts a photo of his ring on his IG showing a photo of it just recently that he made for a customer. Apparently, for all except certain clients that he does favors for, most people will never buy from him. Or unless you buy something that is completely out of the price range for most people. I think that I am unfollowing him from my Instagram. No thanks.

Did you purchase a diamond from him and need a mounting? Or are you only asking for quotes on mountings alone? He's a diamond dealer and not a jeweler, and it appears the mountings are for people who purchase diamonds from him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results