shape
carat
color
clarity

Parks fine group inc

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
I've had four wonderful experiences with Alex where he went above and beyond on the work to make the products perfect for me at the lowest possible price. This included extra work like recutting stones, custom-cutting melee, and even consigning a stone for me (which sold in like 5 minutes.) Alex's business model is VERY low margin and he is a one-man show in customer service, project management, and purchasing... the only thing he gets help with is bench work and he STILL does quite a bit of that himself. I find him funny and real and his business model is exactly what I want, but it's not wrong to want a lot more hand-holding, you are just going to pay extra for it. It's also not wrong to want a formal demeanor but it's not what I personally want.

IMO, the only way to beat his stone prices is to buy from the secondary market like traditional live auctions with high risk (no returns), and the only way to beat his bench price is to send your work to China or India.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I think because he’s a one man business he doesn’t have time to deal with customers that doesn’t really know what they’re looking for/uncertain or need alot of customer service in terms of “talking”/selling, but he won’t mind giving his time on the work side. As we choose the vendors we want to work with he’s also choosing customers he want to work with. But really, sometime in insta you can see people asking price/any other data that’s already there if they just swipe it/sometimes its on the first page, people still asking, been following him for a while, he has zero tolerance of this kind of customers. I know he should’ve just ignored them and not making any comments but I think he really got annoyed of ppl asking obvious questions, again, he should’ve just ignored them but yea....
Me personally I have a good experience with him and certainly will get something from him again.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I think because he’s a one man business he doesn’t have time to deal with customers that doesn’t really know what they’re looking for/uncertain or need alot of customer service in terms of “talking”/selling, but he won’t mind giving his time on the work side. As we choose the vendors we want to work with he’s also choosing customers he want to work with. But really, sometime in insta you can see people asking price/any other data that’s already there if they just swipe it/sometimes its on the first page, people still asking, been following him for a while, he has zero tolerance of this kind of customers. I know he should’ve just ignored them and not making any comments but I think he really got annoyed of ppl asking obvious questions, again, he should’ve just ignored them but yea....
Me personally I have a good experience with him and certainly will get something from him again.

Lol yeah if people just took an extra couple of seconds to read then yeah the information is there. I find him highly transparent. I actually hate all those insta vendors that say dm for more info lol.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Does he provide ASET images for the diamond he sells? Just seen his instagram account, many nice diamonds.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have worked with Alex several times. He has always been kind and very helpful. He has also always been very responsive. He went above and beyond to help me find what I was looking for. I would not hesitate to go with him again.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Lol yeah if people just took an extra couple of seconds to read then yeah the information is there. I find him highly transparent. I actually hate all those insta vendors that say dm for more info lol.

So truee... why don’t they just give a transparent price???? Lay it out there!!! :lol-2:
I’m an extremely blunt person as well (said by ppl around me) and if I were him I’ll get annoyed too if ppl still ask me couple times a day “whats the diameter?” Or how much is it? When the price and any other info is just there!!

@La2020 he mainly sell old cuts or sometimes MRB but not excellent cut, or Lab grown in any shapes (he’ll state that its Lab grown if it is) so Asset is not needed for the diamond he sells. If you’re looking for a super ideal cut in any kind of shapes he might not your guy, but if you just enjoy some blings in any kind of shapes with a really good price, he is someone you have to follow in instagram, but seriously these days, only the extremely lucky one can get a diamond from him! As his diamond sold within second! :lol-2: Which save my wallet too apparently.
PS. He is the ONLY account that I set insta notification for. The one and only!!!!!!

Last edited:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
So truee... why don’t they just give a transparent price???? Lay it out there!!! :lol-2:
I’m an extremely blunt person as well (said by ppl around me) and if I were him I’ll get annoyed too if ppl still ask me couple times a day “whats the diameter?” Or how much is it? When the price and any other info is just there!!

Lol isn't there a saying, if you have to ask you probably can't afford it. But yes I would prefer them to lay it out there. All the stats, the cert, the price etc. I have seen lots of people comment on things that have already been disclosed. Or saying its lab grown when it's not. I've also seen some people try to bargain when the price is already reasonable.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does he provide ASET images for the diamond he sells? Just seen his instagram account, many nice diamonds.

He did for me once early on before he was so popular. Now he would probably just skip your request and sell the stone to someone who
doesnt care if it has an aset image or not. I mean his stones sell like within minutes of being posted.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

@La2020 he mainly sell old cuts or sometimes MRB but not excellent cut, or Lab grown in any shapes (he’ll state that its Lab grown if it is) so Asset is not needed for the diamond he sells. If you’re looking for a super ideal cut in any kind of shapes he might not your guy, but if you just enjoy some blings in any kind of shapes with a really good price, he is someone you have to follow in instagram, but seriously these days, only the extremely lucky one can get a diamond from him! As his diamond sold within second! :lol-2: Which save my wallet too apparently.
PS. He is the ONLY account that I set insta notification for. The one and only!!!!!!

Thanks @munchee...I m not looking for sic.. But a reasonable light performance. I guess I will hunt for a fancy color diamond from him instead.. :)

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
He did for me once early on before he was so popular. Now he would probably just skip your request and sell the stone to someone who
doesnt care if it has an aset image or not. I mean his stones sell like within minutes of being posted.

I see! Ya.. He probably dun want to waste time on picky buyers since there are so many lining up to buy from him!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I see! Ya.. He probably dun want to waste time on picky buyers since there are so many lining up to buy from him!

If you look at the certs for the diamonds he sells, they usually have above average, if not excellent specs. Just wanted to clarify that there are different ways to be picky, in this case it's not the quality of the merchandise people should be picky about.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Lol isn't there a saying, if you have to ask you probably can't afford it. But yes I would prefer them to lay it out there. All the stats, the cert, the price etc. I have seen lots of people comment on things that have already been disclosed. Or saying its lab grown when it's not. I've also seen some people try to bargain when the price is already reasonable.

@maryjane04 yes as we have both said before - DM for pricing sucks!! And I get why questions where the answers are already posted in the description would be annoying. When I read the cheeseburger story in context, it's funny and not offensive (to me at least). But some ppl spoke about getting blocked and being told to get lost for what I think are really innocuous things, and that is a shame.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@maryjane04 yes as we have both said before - DM for pricing sucks!! And I get why questions where the answers are already posted in the description would be annoying. When I read the cheeseburger story in context, it's funny and not offensive (to me at least). But some ppl spoke about getting blocked and being told to get lost for what I think are really innocuous things, and that is a shame.

I've been following Alex for a while and I actually think that he makes less of these comments, at least from what I can see. Business is too busy to waste time on that. I can't say about the blocking issue. I've actually found him really reasonable and understanding. We picked a diamond we liked, set up a payment plan (3 month layaway) but then covid hit and my partner was off work for at least a few months. Alex was very gracious about giving us extra time to pay it off. I can't say enough good things about him. It really helps that all the info is there for you to decide if the stone is right for you.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I've been following Alex for a while and I actually think that he makes less of these comments, at least from what I can see. Business is too busy to waste time on that. I can't say about the blocking issue. I've actually found him really reasonable and understanding. We picked a diamond we liked, set up a payment plan (3 month layaway) but then covid hit and my partner was off work for at least a few months. Alex was very gracious about giving us extra time to pay it off. I can't say enough good things about him. It really helps that all the info is there for you to decide if the stone is right for you.

Yes I would totally buy a stone from him just because his prices and his inventory seem incredible. I just felt bad for the poster who was inquiring about an oval and then she said let me think about it and he basically told her not to buy from him and then blocked her. There are some people who have had similar experiences. I would still buy a stone if it came along I would just have that in the back of my mind is all. :)

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
We picked a diamond we liked, set up a payment plan (3 month layaway) but then covid hit and my partner was off work for at least a few months. Alex was very gracious about giving us extra time to pay it off. I can't say enough good things about him. It really helps that all the info is there for you to decide if the stone is right for you.

That's awesome! I'm so happy you are going to get the diamond you want, in time.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t know what went wrong with OP and some other PSers who got blocked. I made some inquiries with him, told him I want a diamond then canceled it, Twice!!! And we’re still good.... we even chatted a lil bit :lol-2: he’s not a jerk at all!! He gave away ering for ppl who can’t afford having ering, gave firefighters discount, he gave more than 10x giveaway in a year, thats pretty much almost every month! Hopefully no one else got bad experience..

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I would totally buy a stone from him just because his prices and his inventory seem incredible. I just felt bad for the poster who was inquiring about an oval and then she said let me think about it and he basically told her not to buy from him and then blocked her. There are some people who have had similar experiences. I would still buy a stone if it came along I would just have that in the back of my mind is all. :)

I feel bad for her too. I enquired about the diamond that I wanted but the cert was not listed. I asked for the cert and he sent the cert of a different diamond which was smaller than mine. I wasn't interested in a smaller diameter 8.4mm. He was okay about it. I checked his insta again and a few days later messaged him back and said he might have mistakenly sent me the wrong cert. He double checked and sent me the correct one and the rest was history. He didn't block me after thinking about the wrong diamond.

That's awesome! I'm so happy you are going to get the diamond you want, in time.

I feel very lucky. If you can nab anything from his page it's like winning lotto lol. I found the best stone with all the parameters I was looking for that wasn't snapped up within seconds. Sometimes I feel maybe something was wrong with it but I think it was during covid when his business was a little slow. I can't wait to have my ring, he's starting on it soon.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I feel bad for her too. I enquired about the diamond that I wanted but the cert was not listed. I asked for the cert and he sent the cert of a different diamond which was smaller than mine. I wasn't interested in a smaller diameter 8.4mm. He was okay about it. I checked his insta again and a few days later messaged him back and said he might have mistakenly sent me the wrong cert. He double checked and sent me the correct one and the rest was history. He didn't block me after thinking about the wrong diamond.

I feel very lucky. If you can nab anything from his page it's like winning lotto lol. I found the best stone with all the parameters I was looking for that wasn't snapped up within seconds. Sometimes I feel maybe something was wrong with it but I think it was during covid when his business was a little slow. I can't wait to have my ring, he's starting on it soon.

Cannot wait to see it! When I learned about his IG, which was not even one month ago, I had retroactive FOMO because I started scrolling through all the stuff he’s posted from months ago. Found this and even screenshot it (below) because I liked it so much and thought “how did I not find him sooner?!” Lol!

Attachments

• 281F7B6A-A57D-4014-B216-041170B76BB2.png
    281F7B6A-A57D-4014-B216-041170B76BB2.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 16

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Cannot wait to see it! When I learned about his IG, which was not even one month ago, I had retroactive FOMO because I started scrolling through all the stuff he’s posted from months ago. Found this and even screenshot it (below) because I liked it so much and thought “how did I not find him sooner?!” Lol!

Wait till he posts something new and by the time you see it, it's already sold lol. I haven't heard what his upgrade policy is though.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
For me its this one:

670C1274-C842-46FB-8C5C-D34FF64E41C6.jpeg

it was available for long time and no one take it (probably for the same reason). I want it so so so badly but my DH told me: “you are out of your mind if you spend $20k in a time like this!!” It was the beginning of the pandemic where everything was just uncertain... I still regret it til this very moment. I’m wondering who’s the lucky lady that have this, if she’s a PSer and she’s looking for an upgrade, tag me!!!! Please! :lol-2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
For me its this one:

670C1274-C842-46FB-8C5C-D34FF64E41C6.jpeg

it was available for long time and no one take it (probably for the same reason). I want it so so so badly but my DH told me: “you are out of your mind if you spend $20k in a time like this!!” It was the beginning of the pandemic where everything was just uncertain... I still regret it til this very moment. I’m wondering who’s the lucky lady that have this, if she’s a PSer and she’s looking for an upgrade, tag me!!!! Please! :lol-2:

Omg that is the one for me too if I ever get an OEC. I ended up getting an OMC because that's my dream. Lol I could always upgrade to a 3ct OEC which faces up way bigger than a 3ct OMC.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I know righttttt that flowery facets... soooo pretty!!!! That lucky lady!!!!!!!!! Actually there were 2 OECs like this, 1 is this one and another one bought by couple from Germany...
Why oh whyyy it has to came out in the beginning of a centuries pandemic??????? Whyyyyyy!!!!! :cry:

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I joked to Alex that I need to say up until 3am my time for a chance at getting one of his amazing stones and pieces. He posted a marquise during my daytime that was amazing and well priced and no one else had seen it yet but I already had a marquise!! And not a lot of spare funds... *cries*.

If I won the lottery, I am so going to trawl his post and jump on something amazing. I will need a lot of coffee but it's worth it.

The oval I bought from his isn't perfect by any means but with Alex's stone so hard to come by, I feel there's value in that alone!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I joked to Alex that I need to say up until 3am my time for a chance at getting one of his amazing stones and pieces. He posted a marquise during my daytime that was amazing and well priced and no one else had seen it yet but I already had a marquise!! And not a lot of spare funds... *cries*.

If I won the lottery, I am so going to trawl his post and jump on something amazing. I will need a lot of coffee but it's worth it.

The oval I bought from his isn't perfect by any means but with Alex's stone so hard to come by, I feel there's value in that alone!

Amen sister! Lol if I won the lottery I'd do the same as you.

I feel like he's got a really good eye. If he chooses it, then it's already pretty good. So definitely value in it.

I know righttttt that flowery facets... soooo pretty!!!! That lucky lady!!!!!!!!! Actually there were 2 OECs like this, 1 is this one and another one bought by couple from Germany...
Why oh whyyy it has to came out in the beginning of a centuries pandemic??????? Whyyyyyy!!!!! :cry:

Oh yes that German couple! What a lucky lady. There was also a 4ct OEC that went to a trade member? I think soon Alex will need 5+ carats for all these upgrades. I wonder though with all his mmd, is there still a large demand for his mined diamonds?

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Amen sister! Lol if I won the lottery I'd do the same as you.

I feel like he's got a really good eye. If he chooses it, then it's already pretty good. So definitely value in it.

Oh yes that German couple! What a lucky lady. There was also a 4ct OEC that went to a trade member? I think soon Alex will need 5+ carats for all these upgrades. I wonder though with all his mmd, is there still a large demand for his mined diamonds?

He said he won’t go with mmd again I think in one of his post, he only sell the one he already made and not going to make more. He said its too expensive and not worth all the trouble or something like that. I think I missed the 4ct because I only pay attention of the 3cts, I know there’s 4.4ct in the beginning of pandemic too after the 3.15ct but I think the cut in 3.15 is better but the 4.4ct have really really good price as far as I can remember 4.4 N for about $25k I won’t mind getting it too now :lol-2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
He said he won’t go with mmd again I think in one of his post, he only sell the one he already made and not going to make more. He said its too expensive and not worth all the trouble or something like that. I think I missed the 4ct because I only pay attention of the 3cts, I know there’s 4.4ct in the beginning of pandemic too after the 3.15ct but I think the cut in 3.15 is better but the 4.4ct have really really good price as far as I can remember 4.4 N for about $25k I won’t mind getting it too now :lol-2:

Yeah that's the 4ct I was talking about. The 4.4ct, I couldn't remember the exact stats. That would be a holy grail ring lol. Maybe if he has a 10mm OMC that was for the same price that would be my holy grail ring haha

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh! Me too, was drooling over the 4.44ct.
Was it a N color too? Or L? The flowery patterns were just mesmerizing :(

Mehak Bhasin

Rough_Rock
Trade
We have been supplying lab grown diamonds and also made some bracelets for his clients and they loved them. So this time he ordered marquise 10cts with .25ctw each. We provided him that but a few of them came out to be of different dimensions which we very politely offered to exchange but he was very rude and even left racist remark saying “It happens with some Indian companies” and some shady companies provided that we had worked with him before and his customers loved the stuff. He is insane to be honest and we don’t need to do business with him. my family have been in this business for 100 years and we don’t need RACIST people like him to do business. B5CC88EC-EF47-4509-88FE-7278CB0C90A4.jpeg

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
"5 different sizes from 5.5mm-6.7mm when promised all identical..."

I have dealt with Alex many times and he has never been rude, racist or inappropriate. Ever. I think it is unprofessional that you signed up to PS JUST to leave this comment. Would it not have been better dealt with between you and Alex?

I imagine when dealing with wholesalers and asking for specific items there has to be some real frustration from the buyer when the parcel is so off. I would expect there would be some type of quality control before the parcel ships? I would be disappointed as a buyer to receive stones this varied in size for a project.

@Mehak Bhasin

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results