shape
carat
color
clarity

Not cheaper by the dozen - mrs-b's new projects - watch this space!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s Wednesday morning here in NZ @mrs-b - thinking of you and hoping today is the day!!

That's so nice of you, @foxinsox :)) I have these nightmare visions of there being storms over the US, or something, and the whole thing being delayed. When I didn't know exactly when it was coming, I was ok. But now that I have a tracking number, if it gets pushed back....well, that will be really tough.

The day we were originally shooting for was last Saturday. So I've already been waiting 4 more days than I had hoped for. At this point, I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't come.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so excited for you @mrs-b! I hope you can get a bit of sleep tonight!

BlingBlingLova

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ay!! Please keep us posted Mrs. B! Can’t wait to see It!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh mrs-b! After I gasped when I saw this, I had to compose myself long enough to say your diamond is beyond stunning! And look at the coverage it gives too! I bet it is truly worth the wait. :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I love it - but I'm going to re-set it. And it's entirely my own fault.

I had thought the arms would be N/S/E/W - and then another 4 arms half way between those - but I made an assumption, DKJ made an assumption...and we ended up with it set on the off. Bummer! So I'm getting a new setting with that arm layout. Also, I'm going to get the prongs flattened somewhat; they're tiny and really delicate, but I want to bring their profile in slightly closer to the head. So when it's re-made, the view from above will be slightly more sleek and the 'bumps' less obvious.

The diamond is sublime and far whiter than I thought it would be. Even in profile, the tint is VERY slight. Because the stone is so clear, you just tend to look straight through it, so any tint is hard to see.

The light return is awesome, the stone is clean as a whistle, and it's big. Very big.

I love it - and, if I didn't want a N/S/E/W configuration, I'd have the prongs slightly flattened and leave it as it; it's a beautiful, classic, elegant setting.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love:Huge!!!!!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!! I’m kind of speechless, its just beautiful on your hand Mrs-b :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy. Moly. :bigsmile::love::appl:

cheers--Sharon

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Stunning outcome... Would you be able to do a video of this in different lights and share with us please

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: She's absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous and huuuuge!!!!!!! I really don't think there are enough emoji's on here for what I feel for your new stone sooooo.....
omg.jpeg

This killed me. :mrgreen: You are so awesome, @ac117!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just freaking wow! That is stunning, white, gorgeous and HUGE! Oh my, I need to breathe! I hope you love it for a long time!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!! I understand that you want what you want as far as the setting goes, but I would be very happy with ring the way that it is now!!! It is stunning and HUGE!!!

Wear it in the best of health!!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jesus! It's gorgeous! I can't see the prongs in person but from ere they look amazing!

P

PierreBear

First off... hello to your gorgeous ring!!! Such a beauty and she is large and in charge. Secondly, thanks for jumping on PS asap to show us pictures. hahaha you know we are just as excited as you must be. :appl:

Perhaps it's something more noticeable in person but the prongs look very delicate and as is? Are you comparing it to a different ring that you've seen before? Sorry it isn't 100% what you wanted but it certainly looks very well made and suits the stone well even if it's your temporary setting.

Lastly - question for you! I chatted with you a bit that it's hard to go with the "simple" design. You chose a classic look that really shows off that honker. I thought when we were discussing you wanted to go with the 6 prong Tiffany look. How did you decide on the 8? It still looks great and asking for curiosity sake and for any future projects I might do if you don't mind sharing!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What are the stats on the new ACA again? (I could look, but I am lazy, haha). It looks.... stupendous. Huge, white, glowing, sparkly. I am officially jealous. Shhhh, don't tell my ACA. I don't want to hurt her feelings. And the earrings - MUST.HAVE.EARSHOTS.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow @mrs-b what a beautiful diamond, so divine and very chic on your finger! It's a shame that there was a mix up with the setting, I hope that hasn't tainted its arrival too much, it sounds like you are really enjoying it! Is it all that you hoped for?
Your earrings look so stunning as well! Looking forward to ear shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results