shape
carat
color
clarity

Not cheaper by the dozen - mrs-b's new projects - watch this space!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless! What a stone! She's large and in charge! :love: I love all of your new pieces. Wear them all in much happiness and health!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b And I see your gorgeous old stone is back in inventory now :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125, @kathley, @bright ice, @LLJsmom, @Sparkles88, @JoJa12345, @canuk-gal, @Rpb, @ceg, @Mcgregor, @athenaworth, @PierreBear, @HappyNewLife, @meely, @ac117, @foxinsox, @ILikeShiny, @Acinom, @kipari, @CareBear, @Alex T, @kmarla, @stonewell, @Laila619, @lissyflo, @Bonfire, @Octo2005, @apacherose, @Nikki1415, @DiaDiva, @petite_singe, @Kayla, @Sandeek -

You all sure know how to make a girl feel good! Thank you so much for your kind words, and especially thanks for keeping me sane and together in the time prior to my ring's arrival!

The re-set is being started already, but will take a few weeks. I'll add photos to this thread as soon as it's done.

In the meantime....here's a couple of photos of the next two rings, which I received today. Each is about .5ctw - the melee being 3.5 points each. One is in 18kt yellow and one is in 18kt rose. They are utterly adorable, and beautifully made.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two new anniversary rings - yellow gold and rose gold - both 18kt, roughly .5ct in total. 3.5 point diamonds.

20180524_120119_resized.jpg

20180524_122834_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20180524_120119_resized.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 30

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

GAH! Beautiful...oh and did I mention huge??!! Congratulations! Hope it comes back quickly from its make-over!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And these are my (much larger) re-made cluster earrings - 4.4ctw, platinum, all stones E/F, ideal cut.

20180523_111902_resized.jpg

20180523_112735_resized.jpg

Another gorgeous pair of earrings. How do you decide?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two new anniversary rings - yellow gold and rose gold - both 18kt, roughly .5ct in total. 3.5 point diamonds.

LOVE the bands!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the bands!!

I know, right?! Love the bands! Not a great photo of my diamond; was at the hair salon and the whole interior is painted OLIVE! Do they not KNOW some of us are trying to take photos of jewelry??

And I'm glad you like the earrings; it's entirely possible that I would consider a short term swap with your luscious opal and diamond pin!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhh. those are the sweetest bands. Man, I just love DK

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know, right?! Love the bands! Not a great photo of my diamond; was at the hair salon and the whole interior is painted OLIVE! Do they not KNOW some of us are trying to take photos of jewelry??

And I'm glad you like the earrings; it's entirely possible that I would consider a short term swap with your luscious opal and diamond pin!!

Well, I might consider a short term swap but I don't have it right now. It's back in for it's own make-over. Long story. If interested I talked about it in the thread.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that ACA could not have turned out better!!!:love::love::love: It's gorgeous and looks perfect on your hand! I love the cluster earrings and pendant set! I didn't realize you were redoing the earrings but they look great, too!:appl: So happy you finally got the diamond you really wanted!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh-la-la, what an upgrade, that diamond is beyond stunning! :love::love: I can't imagine trotting out with a stone like that, wear it in good health! I love the simplicity of your setting--its perfect--and those eternities!! :love: Wow, mrs-b, what an incredible roll you've been on--congrats & enjoy your new treasures!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b It is absolutely breathtaking. How will you ever bear to send it back to DK for the reset??? I can't imagine parting with it now that you have it.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So many beautiful pieces!..:love::love:. I'm getting confused. :confused::lol:

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
all so gorgeous where do i start!!!
loving all your pieces

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep me coming, @mrs-b!!! This is so exciting!! LOVE the new ACA!! It’s PERFECT on your finger!! Can’t wait to see her in her new setting!!
Love the earrings, and all of your other new pieces!!
Can’t wait to see the rest!!! :kiss2:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aaahhhhhh!! You're killing me!! Everything is spectacular!!! That solitaire is out of this world, and how I adore those bands Someone as wonderful as you deserves such beautiful, amazing things.

I. Love. This. THREAD!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This thread is INSANELY GORGEOUS, filled with the most amazing and lovely treasures! Such an exquisite collection Mrs.B!!!!! I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite, they are all fantastic :)

tfc_diamondlvr

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I LOVE THE DIFFERENT GOLD COLORS! Ahh! Such great taste!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bands!!! Beautiful warm gold with sparkling diamonds!! And they stack so beautifully with your amazing solitaire.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what friends are for! :)) Also nieces and god-daughters, I have it on the best of authority!

I planned out my collection in a very specific way. It centers around the three metal colors - yellow, white and rose.

I wanted a casual set of plain metal earrings, a plain metal wedding ring, a pendant and a bangle - all without diamonds - in each of the three metal colors.

Next step was to do 3 narrow diamond bands, in the three colors, so I would have one to add to each plain band to glitz up a little. I also did casual diamond earrings - not too large and suitable for every day wear, also in each of the three metals.

I added one pave diamond bangle, which can be worn with any of the three metals.

Lastly is the blinged out diamond earrings (I wanted two pairs - in white and yellow - and dropped off the rose gold iteration at this point), and three larger diamond rings - one, again, in each metal.

So I have a low maintenance and daily wear set in each of the three colors, then 3 slightly dressier sets, then 3 more formal sets. To that I've added large SS pearl studs for daily wear, a pearl bracelet, a long pearl necklace, and pearl and diamond drops - so I can do the whole thing with pearls, also.

So that's the method to my madness! I am a triumph for OCD sufferers everywhere!

Oh I am so impressed with your planning and can't wait to see EVERYTHING!! TFS!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PERFECT! :D Now we just need a few more photos.

So sorry you had to send back your gorgeous new solitaire. Glad that it will be done the way you want it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am out of town and can’t fully appreciate the photos from my phone it from what I can see it is stunning! Looks to absolutely be the perfect size for you. I will look closer when I get home but hope you enjoy every sparkle!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Love the bands :D

Love the earrings :cheeky::love:

Love love love ❤️ that diamond :love:

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love that you are essentially building a capsule wardrobe of bling! How do I get my husband on board with such a plan??! :lol:

Your taste is exquisite, @mrs-b! And of course DK’s execution of your vision and taste is perfection. :kiss2:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new ring:appl:. The size fits perfectly on your hand and the eight prongs are, as you said, perfectly spaced. Enjoy all your fun new treasures.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @HappyNewLife - I love them, too! I love colored metal with diamonds. Mind you, I also like white metal with diamonds. Or anything, really. :mrgreen:

Thanks, @diamondseeker2006. I'm still working on the setting and could do with your expert help!! What do you think of the size of the diamond on my finger? It definitely doesn't seem too large to me, but it's sizable. Personally, I think it's just right. Your thoughts on size please?

Thank you, @sarahb :)) It's lovely having new things, but I really will be glad when it's done. I'm very nervous about making mistakes, having so many pieces on the boil. It's easy for details to slip through the cracks! I reeeeeally don't want to turn around 12 months from now and say "I've just got to tweak...." :???:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results