shape
carat
color
clarity

Not cheaper by the dozen - mrs-b's new projects - watch this space!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 - I think it must have been mine. It's the only 4ct I VS1 being custom cut at the moment (I just got off the phone from speaking to Vera). Also, I think mine was video'd on Friday afternoon/evening, too, so that lines up as well.

So......

WHAT DID YOU THINK????

(I'm sorry - did I not use my indoors voice?)

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@ac117 - I think it must have been mine. It's the only 4ct I VS1 being custom cut at the moment (I just got off the phone from speaking to Vera). Also, I think mine was video'd on Friday afternoon/evening, too, so that lines up as well.

So......

WHAT DID YOU THINK????

Well, I saw it and the poor camera guy had to pick me up off of the floor. I watched it being photographed- it’s a really interesting process/setup. When they told me the stats on the stone I was like....wait....that’s it?! That’s the one!? Obviously I didn’t get to handle it or inspect it since it was in the machine....but man oh man, was it a knockout.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I saw it and the poor camera guy had to pick me up off of the floor. I watched it being photographed- it’s a really interesting process/setup. When they told me the stats on the stone I was like....wait....that’s it?! That’s the one!? Obviously I didn’t get to handle it or inspect it since it was in the machine....but man oh man, was it a knockout.

:mrgreen: :appl: :dance: :wavey: :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 - was either Brittany or Vera there? I can ask them if my diamond was at the get-together. Because I'm with you - how many I VS1 custom cut diamonds can there possibly be??

They had photographed it next to a newly cut H stone and another stone that I don't remember the color of for comparison so I actually don't think it was yours! Brittany and Vera were in the office but not in the photography room where we were being given a tour by Bryan.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently there's a couple of H colored biggies that have just been cut, but it sounds like mine was the only 4ct I VS1.

Sigh. This is sending me nuts.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So......

WHAT DID YOU THINK????

WELLLLLLL then.....I was seriously drooling!! I looked into the box and literally was like omg whoa what's this gorgeous honker in here?!?!? :love::love::love: They had to mop the floor from all of my drool! :lol:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently there's a couple of H colored biggies that have just been cut, but it sounds like mine was the only 4ct I VS1.

Sigh. This is sending me nuts.

Sorry!! This wasn't my intention!! :oops: Don't make yourself crazy!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry!! This wasn't my intention!! :oops: Don't make yourself crazy!!!

We are SO far too late for that, I can't even begin to tell you! :eek-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember after my mother died, my father married again. When he got engaged, he gave his fiancee a beautiful 1.03ct solitaire, with tapered baguettes on either side. I thought it was STUNNING. And HUGE. In Australia - especially back in the day - a 1ct stone was a stand out, and I was incredibly impressed.

If you had told me back then that I would one day own a 4+ ct stone, cut by one of the premiere diamond cutting companies in the world, I would flatly never have believed you.

I am SO pleased to be proven wrong!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For anyone who asked for ear shots for perspective. These are 10-11mm, but keep in mind that my ear lobes are huge. But here you go anyway. :))

20180516_112021_resized.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are beautiful on you, mrs-b! They are the perfect size. I truly love every single thing about them!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those who asked. I think these are roughly 9mm from side to side (as opposed to corner to corner).

20180516_105109_resized.jpg
Perfection!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
For anyone who asked for ear shots for perspective. These are 10-11mm, but keep in mind that my ear lobes are huge. But here you go anyway. :))

20180516_112021_resized.jpg
Stunning. I have always wanted GSS pearls but have been hesitant to try on account of my coloring.Now I have a bit of confidence since it looks like we have similar skin tones. Truly beautiful pearls...and huge- just the way I like them! :appl:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those who asked. I think these are roughly 9mm from side to side (as opposed to corner to corner).

20180516_105109_resized.jpg

LOVE these!! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I go away for a few days and missed all this good stuff!!! :-o
I've caught up on your thread and damn, that's a lot of gorgeousness. From now on, I will be mentally referring to your thread as "Elle's sparkle ****" ...because it's all really working for this girl. :lol-2:

Love, love, love your pearl earrings. I don't even like pears all that much but these are freaking stunning. I'm a changed woman. :love: They look amazing on you! Oh, and the cushion diamond studs with the jackets...swoon! :kiss2: They are pure perfection!

I don't know how your waiting to see your new 4ct diamond. I'd be vibrating out of my skin by now. I just know it's going to be amazing!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, after getting a 'Failure to Deliver' notice, which just about sent me out of my ever-loving mind - I got a text from Amy at DKJ that FedEx had returned and dropped off my diamond. She said it was "stunning, unbelievable and amazing". And then - in a TRUE act of friendship - she sent me *this*:

548195805_resized.jpg

So, keeping in mind that Amy's fingers are, I'm guessing, about a size 4 - this is still a substantial diamond! :love:

@elle_71125 - I am NOT coping well! My ring has been cast and today is being cleaned. It needs to be set, but I should have it by Monday. (Can you say - "5 most nerve-wracking days of my life"??!)

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, after getting a 'Failure to Deliver' notice, which just about sent me out of my ever-loving mind - I got a text from Amy at DKJ that FedEx had returned and dropped off my diamond. She said it was "stunning, unbelievable and amazing". And then - in a TRUE act of friendship - she sent me *this*:

548195805_resized.jpg

So, keeping in mind that Amy's fingers are, I'm guessing, about a size 4 - this is still a substantial diamond! :love:

@elle_71125 - I am NOT coping well! My ring has been cast and today is being cleaned. It needs to be set, but I should have it by Monday. (Can you say - "5 most nerve-wracking days of my life"??!)

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling over here for you!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWW!!!!! It's gorgeous and HUGE!!! :love::love::love::lickout::lickout::lickout::love::love::love: I'm truly so excited to see this!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling over here for you!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWW!!!!! It's gorgeous and HUGE!!! :love::love::love::lickout::lickout::lickout::love::love::love: I'm truly so excited to see this!!!

@ac117 - I am seriously dying here.

But more to the point - @MissGotRocks is getting a new diamond?? Can somebody pls spill on this?!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. God. That is one fine stone!!!!!!!!! I am over the moon excited for you!!!!!! A bit jelly too, lol!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-b your new stone looks luscious! Can't wait to see it set! Time can really crawl by when you are waiting on something can't it???

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsa! That is a STONE!!!!!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium

548195805_resized.jpg

What an AMAZING stone!!!! I can wait for hand shots :clap:

But how can your ring be ready so quickly?! Did they make the ring using the GIA measurements after the cutting was finished?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an AMAZING stone!!!! I can wait for hand shots :clap:

But how can your ring be ready so quickly?! Did they make the ring using the GIA measurements after the cutting was finished?

Yes. I developed and finalized the design with Amy over a month ago, and as soon as they had the stats they put it into production. It's being cleaned and polished today and will be set tomorrow or Friday.
So I should have it by Monday - Tuesday at the latest. :))

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So these were a bit of a detour. I was in DKJ and saw them - and buckled immediately and entirely. I was having a shockingly bad day, so my resistance was at an all time low - and when I spied these pearls - unset - in the display cabinet, I knew they had my name written all over them.

Golden South Sea pearls - somewhere between 10 and 11mm - I cant remember the exact size. I asked for them to be set in yellow gold, with jumbo backs.

DKJPV_0511_PE-1.jpg

Love these @mrs-b. Beautiful color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results