shape
carat
color
clarity

Not cheaper by the dozen - mrs-b's new projects - watch this space!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Can't believe it. That is one BIG stone. Can't wait to see it!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH WOW! that's a fantastically huge sparkly gorgeous rock! can't wait to see handshots @mrs-b :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a big and sparky rock!!! How will you set this beauty?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. I developed and finalized the design with Amy over a month ago, and as soon as they had the stats they put it into production. It's being cleaned and polished today and will be set tomorrow or Friday.
So I should have it by Monday - Tuesday at the latest. :))
This is so exciting! I can’t wait to see the finished ring!!!

JoJa12345

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Well, after getting a 'Failure to Deliver' notice, which just about sent me out of my ever-loving mind - I got a text from Amy at DKJ that FedEx had returned and dropped off my diamond. She said it was "stunning, unbelievable and amazing". And then - in a TRUE act of friendship - she sent me *this*:

548195805_resized.jpg

So, keeping in mind that Amy's fingers are, I'm guessing, about a size 4 - this is still a substantial diamond! :love:

@elle_71125 - I am NOT coping well! My ring has been cast and today is being cleaned. It needs to be set, but I should have it by Monday. (Can you say - "5 most nerve-wracking days of my life"??!)

O...M...G :shock: :drool:
I can not imagine how exited you must be after seeing that picture. If it looks that amazing un-set it is going to be incredible in its setting ~ I can't wait to see the final result!! :love::love::love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, after getting a 'Failure to Deliver' notice, which just about sent me out of my ever-loving mind - I got a text from Amy at DKJ that FedEx had returned and dropped off my diamond. She said it was "stunning, unbelievable and amazing". And then - in a TRUE act of friendship - she sent me *this*:

548195805_resized.jpg

So, keeping in mind that Amy's fingers are, I'm guessing, about a size 4 - this is still a substantial diamond! :love:

@elle_71125 - I am NOT coping well! My ring has been cast and today is being cleaned. It needs to be set, but I should have it by Monday. (Can you say - "5 most nerve-wracking days of my life"??!)

Damn!!! :love::-o:cool2:
That goodness for Amy. She comes through with the pics! :D It looks stunning (and humongous). Thank goodness it will be to you by Monday. Bad things could happen if you’re required to wait any longer than that. :errrr:

Can’t wait to see pics of your gorgeous (and did I mention humongous) diamond ring! :D

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn!!! :love::-o:cool2:
That goodness for Amy. She comes through with the pics! :D It looks stunning (and humongous). Thank goodness it will be to you by Monday. Bad things could happen if you’re required to wait any longer than that. :errrr:

Can’t wait to see pics of your gorgeous (and did I mention humongous) diamond ring! :D

I could burst. This would not be pretty.

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a Monday the way I'm looking forward to this one. =)2=)2
I don't know how @mrs-b is holding it together. I'd be out of my tree by now.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't remember the last time I looked forward to a Monday the way I'm looking forward to this one. =)2=)2
I don't know how @mrs-b is holding it together. I'd be out of my tree by now.

I am UTTERLY out of my tree - especially since I just heard from Amy that it will probably be Wednesday before I get it!

:errrr:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
This is one intense thread!!! Mrs. B you never cease to blow me away me with your jewelry - this new diamond is going to be amaze-balls on you!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @apacherose - and how lovely to see you!

I think my new ring should be incredible - just as soon as I get it!! :confused2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bling! I love your new stone and can't wait to see it set. Those pearl earrings are stunning!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this is my favourite thread! Those south sea pearls are divine, and THAT DIAMOND!!! :love::love::love::love: I cannot wait to see her on your hand!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @redwood66 and @DanDiAnDi - I've acquired some lovely pieces lately. The pearls are sublime and the color is very flattering with a lot of colors I wear.

Amy said my ring would be here Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'm telling myself definitely Wednesday. I couldn't stand having to cope with another 'put off'.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah.......WEDNESDAY???!!!!!!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your composure is to be applauded @mrs-b.... I’d probably be there on-site, stalking the bench and supervising over their shoulder whispering “finish it... finish it... finish it” if it were me. :lol:

Can’t wait to see more of your amazing diamond!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah.......WEDNESDAY???!!!!!!!

I know, right? If it ends up being Thursday you'll have to come on over and hose me down!!

And @stonewell - thats pretty much what I AM doing! Each day I wake up and say to myself "must not text Amy...must not text Amy..." (and then I text Amy)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a big hunk of perfect sparkle!!! I cannot WAIT to see this ring added to your thread! I shall start drooling with anticipation now, I think!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a big hunk of perfect sparkle!!! I cannot WAIT to see this ring added to your thread! I shall start drooling with anticipation now, I think!!

I'm looking forward to being able to add to the 'favorite 5' thread! Will be a couple of weeks yet tho, I think.

Q

Queenie60

I'm looking forward to being able to add to the 'favorite 5' thread! Will be a couple of weeks yet tho, I think.
Ok..... I'm seriously putting this thread on "watch" . . . . eek - can't wait to see what's next!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am UTTERLY out of my tree - especially since I just heard from Amy that it will probably be Wednesday before I get it!

:errrr:

Noooooooooo!!! :knockout:
You must be dying right now! I came on early to check (as if I believed the post would have arrived this early in the day) and now it’s bad news. :naughty: Sending you good vibes so that you don’t have any more delays.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Noooooooooo!!! :knockout:
You must be dying right now! I came on early to check (as if I believed the post would have arrived this early in the day) and now it’s bad news. :naughty: Sending you good vibes so that you don’t have any more delays.

It's absolutely KILLING ME that I haven't even seen the diamond yet. Forget having it set! I haven't even seen this thing I just spent - well, let's just say a lot - of money on!

COME TO MOMMA!

(I am seriously swinging off the light fittings at this point)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just catching up on your thread, mrs-b!!! I am behind because the last couple of weeks have been filled with college art shows and graduation, daughter moving home temporarily, redo Lasik surgery on one of her eyes, getting ready to go to the beach for a week this Friday and lots of other things in between all that!

Love the diamond and SS earrings, and that diamond....WOW!!!!! :eek-2::love::love::love::love: Perfect in every way!!!!

I will be checking back to see it in it's new home AND hopefully on your hand!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @redwood66 and @DanDiAnDi - I've acquired some lovely pieces lately. The pearls are sublime and the color is very flattering with a lot of colors I wear.

Amy said my ring would be here Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'm telling myself definitely Wednesday. I couldn't stand having to cope with another 'put off'.

I might not have any nails left by the time this gets in!!!!!!!! :lol: Seriously, I can only imagine what you're going through!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 -

To be absolutely honest - I haven't pictured it on my finger at all. I'm sure it will be very pretty, but at this point, it's just a concept. Something that's coming in the mail at some point.

It's not a real thing to me yet - which is the benefit of the stone going straight to DKJ without seeing it first. I've been wearing my new platinum band - the one with the 2 small AVRs in it - and I've really been enjoying it, so not having the ACA hasn't been bugging me, tho I would - OF COURSE - love to see it!

Surprisingly - the piece I'm really waiting for is my new cluster earrings. They will be incredible, and since I've already seen the smaller version, and have owned the upgrade stones for so long, seeing that piece come to fruition probably means more to me than the solitaire at this point.

It's roughly 9 months since I traded in my 3.61ct soli. It took months to get the 3.4ct stone set - and then I only had it for a few months. So I've disconnected somewhat from the whole solitaire situation and am not that used to wearing one at this point. Apart from the new platinum ring, I wear my 7 stone ring - which I LOVE - a lot, and that sort of scratches the diamond itch for me. I also have my ruby and diamond 5 stone, and my sapphire and diamond cluster. Both of those have substantial presence, so it's been enough for me.

But come Wednesday morning....ask me then how I feel! :bigsmile:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got off the phone with Amy - definitely Wednesday. Which is good - because what if it had been Thursday? Or worse still - after the weekend??!! :errrr:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s Wednesday morning here in NZ @mrs-b - thinking of you and hoping today is the day!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results