shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS Gift: FINALLY! My Amelia ring. Pad by Richard Wise, Setting by Leon Mege.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Tgal, It''s a beautiful ring - absolutely gorgeous! Wear it in good health and happiness
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yanno, I was all prepared to write this nice gushy post about your fantabulous ring, and then, I saw the BOX. The nice brown leather box. That none of US got. And that was it, my feelings changed. No nice post for you!
stickouttongue.gif

28.gif

It''s truly beautiful T, just like I knew it would be. I absolutely adore that combo, always have. And your pad is just stunning. If I ever went in search of a CS, it would be one of these. I have loved them from the first time I saw them. It''s just perfect, and Amelia is one lucky lil girl! Congrats gal, and wear it in good health!

Great write up also. And honestly, I didn''t think I could ever laugh about what happened to my Aqua, but you managed the unimaginable!
9.gif
2.gif
Thank you for the kind words, I really do appreciate them. That was not an easy review I had to write, nobody wants to have to say that about any jeweler, much less Leon.

I''m glad things went well for you, and that you figured the prong out before you called him, though, that "might" have made for a much more interesting post.
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is gorgeous! Love the color and it looks awesome on you.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love your Amelia ring, TG!!! Wear it in the best of health and happiness always!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee zowie! I love it! That is the perfect setting for a cushion shape.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely breathtaking TG. Enjoy it!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The proportions are perfect. Wear it in good health.

gls

Shiny_Rock
That is one of the most beautiful rings I have seen! The colour of it is amazing!
30.gif
Wear and admire it!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh I''ve been waiting for this one....
36.gif
36.gif
It absolutely does not disappoint!

I think Leon is truly as his best when given the leeway to do what he deems best. Say what you will about his personality, but few can rival his eye for lines.

I hope that you and your darling Amelia will enjoy this heirloom for many, many years to come.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It looks just gorgeous. The proportions, the side stones, the color of your sapphire--all perfect. I hope you and Amelia wear it in the best of health!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The proportions are perfect! It''s really a work of art.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks to the ladies group of ladies for stopping by!

Joelly, a pad is a pinkish orange (or orangish pink) sapphire. Hard to find one that isn''t treated and there''s a lot of fakes/Be diffused ones out there.

Ellen, yes, you are right...it would have made for a much more interesting story indeed if I hadn''t figured it out before I called him, whether that be good or bad.
2.gif

I never got to really take the stone out in different lighting before it was set, and I gave it a test run over the last couple of days. Wow, this stone is amazing in the sun and in spot lighting. I''ll try and get photos next week to add to the thread once I''m back from my business trip.

It''s fun to share on Pricescope where everyone appreciates a good project. IRL, my friends just don''t care at all (and don''t see what the hoopla is about for an untreated pad - nor do I expect them to share in the insanity, hehehe.)

35.gif

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats TG ( and daughter)!

The stone is wonderfully complex in color.
Very lovely.
Leon''s work is remarkable as well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh TGal, I just love it, it''s soooo pretty!!!
30.gif
30.gif

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Oh TGal...it couldn''t have come out any better - it''s just so delicate and beautiful...and perfect - I love it! Actually, I covet it.
9.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2009 7:14:13 PM
Author: DianaBanana
Oh TGal...it couldn''t have come out any better - it''s just so delicate and beautiful...and perfect - I love it! Actually, I covet it.
9.gif
haha +1 to that!

It''s a work of art.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color and I love the setting, L.M. does great work!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. There nothing "average" about your ring or Leon's work. It's beautiful. Enjoy!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
You see, this is what happens when I put my laptop down for a day or two - I miss all the best action!

T-Gal, I don''t think there is anything I can say that wold be different from all of the other wonderful comments. Your ring is a work of art, and in 20+ years time it will still be every bit as gorgeous as it is today. Amelia is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful mummy and custodian of her ring.

Congratulations on mastering the art of doing business with Leon.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those Leon 5 stones! It turned out beautifully-wear it in good health!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! Beautiful ring!!! And...great box!!! Hee hee!!!
9.gif

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Tgal,

The ring is beautiful and really enhances the already gorgeous padparadscha sapphire.

Wear it in good health!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
"It''s gorgeous"
30.gif
30.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s so incredibly perfect for the stone! Wear it in good health.

36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!!
36.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Tgal it''s gorgeous! Are you going to wear it with your wedding band?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Tgal - This turned out absolutely beautiful!!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
T-gal - just seeing this post now (I''m happy that I didn''t miss it)! What a STUNNER!!! It''s so perfect - delicate, yet bold all at the same time. Looks fantastic on your hand - it''s the perfect amount of bling! Wear it iin good health! CONGRATS!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations TravelingGal!
36.gif

Your new ring is exceptionally beautiful!!!
30.gif

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results