shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS Gift: FINALLY! My Amelia ring. Pad by Richard Wise, Setting by Leon Mege.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
At an angle..

LEONIMG_0616.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
And finally, front view. I hope you enjoyed the box - who knew they existed!
3.gif

LEONIMG_0617.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
well that is a nice box! I wonder if he''s starting to give all his customer''s one of these box or just a handful?

E B

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous.
30.gif
I love the color of the pad and the half moons.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2009 4:20:44 PM
Author: D&T
well that is a nice box! I wonder if he's starting to give all his customer's one of these box or just a handful?
The possibilities are the following that I've figured out -

A) Leon lurks on these boards and read Boom's thread and has turned over a new leaf. Now everyone going forward is getting boxes.
B) Leon ran out of bubble wrap.
C) If you can get a project out of Leon in under 25 words or less, you get a box.
D) There is no rhyme or reason to that man and either he or his assistant threw the ring in a box and sent it out without thinking much about the "Who gets a box" protocol.

Your guess is as good as mine.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2009 4:28:05 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 10/9/2009 4:20:44 PM
Author: D&T
well that is a nice box! I wonder if he''s starting to give all his customer''s one of these box or just a handful?
The possibilities are the following that I''ve figured out -

A) Leon lurks on these boards and read Boom''s thread and has turned over a new leaf. Now everyone going forward is getting boxes.
B) Leon ran out of bubble wrap.
C) If you can get a project out of Leon in under 25 words or less, you get a box.
D) There is no rhyme or reason to that man and either he or his assistant threw the ring in a box and sent it out without thinking much about the ''Who gets a box'' protocol.

Your guess is as good as mine.
lol...TGal you are awesome! I''ll guess this is it....
9.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring Tgal. I hope your daughter gets many years of enjoyment out of this heirloom piece.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
T-gal LOVE the box
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGal I LOVE IT! It is beautiful. Elegant. Perfect. Amelia is a lucky little girl in more ways than one.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2009 4:39:10 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
TGal I LOVE IT! It is beautiful. Elegant. Perfect. Amelia is a lucky little girl in more ways than one.

A ring AND a cool ring box! haha I know that''s not what you meant..but it was posted right after the last box picture and..sigh..I''m goofy today, I can''t help it.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its very beautiful
30.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wow. Just wow. I love this ring. The proportions are perfect, and the setting is flawless. Dang I can''t wait until I can afford to send Leon a stone and say, "Do what will suit the stone best." He definitely did this stone justice.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
The box is pretty darn spiffy.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Tgal, it's is so very stunning! I am almost sick with envy over the colors in the pad!!! Congrats!

It's official...I need a bigger pad! If I ever upgrade, that's what I'm upgrading to!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I''m thrilled that you love your Amelia ring, and that you and Amelia get to have a thing of such beauty!

Oh, and the box is pretty cool, too!

Date: 10/9/2009 3:28:05 PM

I can''t imagine Leon particularly liking me as I really gave him no opportunity to get to know me...we didn''t talk much!!
33.gif

I agree with the others... this is probably exactly why you got the box.
2.gif

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
I vote any from B-D . . . but with his rather pompous track record, I find Reason A a little far-fetched. Do YOU think the man who expects presents from his clients after forcing them to accept work they did not want . . . would miraculously see the error of his customer service ways from our forums? LMAO

I''m glad that he did what was best for your stone. It is a lovely ring, and that style is pretty classic for a future bestowing.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I LOVE it! It''s PERFECT!
30.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! I love the setting, the stone and the reason the ring was created.
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. The pad is beautiful and the diamonds really make it POP! Now I think I want one like that for my sapphire :).

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all...still busy at work and now I have to leave the office for the next few hours. I''ll be back tonight with personal responses and also a final thought or two on the prong issue.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TGal, thanks for posting the photos of the box! I could deal with short conversations, but dang I want a box! i am not above begging.

The difference in the prongs is not even noticeable to me. All I see is gorgeous. I am so glad it worked out well for you, I hope you enjoy it for many many
years to come. If your daughter is anything like mine, she will be anxious to get her hands on your lovely collection! May you both wear it in good health.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
The proportions of the side stones to the Pad is perfect. The Pad color is absolutely gorgeous and just like what you said, it''s really like a ballerina ring. Your Pad definitely takes the stage and the side stone definitely adds to the beauty in a subtle kind of way.

Beautiful!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
T-Gal that ring and stone are just stunning the simplcity of it just makes it so beautiful - congrats on such a beautiful piece for your daughter
36.gif

Congrats on the box a well LOL

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
18.gif

-A

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous stone; perfect in its Leon setting. Beautiful!
30.gif

As for the ''odd'' prong, you are right that they compensated for the particulars about your stone. Nature doesn''t give us precisely perfect stones; cutters do the best with what nature produces; and the good jewelers/craftsmen know how to set a stone to its best advantage. . . which they did with yours.

It''s absolutely lovely; it really is.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWZA!!! (to repeat Bliss's sentiments) Hummina hummina hummina. Ah-
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
-ga.
23.gif
27.gif
36.gif

So -- are you going to wear it as a stand-in Ering? I mean, it looks so perfect there! Have you tried it on w/you wedding band???

And...box? It should have come with a t-shirt that says "I Survived My Leon Mege Ring Experience!"
9.gif

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2009 5:04:13 PM
Author: VRBeauty

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I''m thrilled that you love your Amelia ring, and that you and Amelia get to have a thing of such beauty!

Oh, and the box is pretty cool, too!

Date: 10/9/2009 3:28:05 PM

I can''t imagine Leon particularly liking me as I really gave him no opportunity to get to know me...we didn''t talk much!!
33.gif

I agree with the others... this is probably exactly why you got the box.
2.gif

haha awwwwww

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHDEARLORD, TGal, don''t DO THIS TO ME!!! I have never been much of a colored stone kind of a girl... I have always been able to smugly cruise right on by the COLORED STONE forum... I have been so CONTENT just loving diamonds!!!

AND NOW YOU GO AND DO THIS???!
23.gif

Ohmyword. That stone, and that setting are positively STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE IT!

BUUUUT... if you have started a colored stone obsession with me, I will have to HATE YOU!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
T Gal you got yourself (and Amelia) one heck of a ring. It is exquisite and like his customer relations skills or not LM does amazing work and has absolutely nailed it with this ring. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results