shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS Gift: FINALLY! My Amelia ring. Pad by Richard Wise, Setting by Leon Mege.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Checking in again to request....

MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Of course it is devine........
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring and beautifully made!!! Lucky Amelia
2.gif
and mum.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies!

Not ignoring you...I''m out of state on a businesss trip at the moment and will be so for the rest of the week. I''ll try to come back next week with some pics in the sun.

Thank you all for the nice words. The ring is lovely, but can''t hold a candle to the kid, if I do say so myself.
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hi Tgal,

I assume you''ve seen Leon''s comment of your ring on his site?
"This ring wins an award of the being "sweetest" little ring in the shop history."

certainly a quirky dude!

The ring looks beautiful on you, congrats.
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
tgal-soooooo sorry i''m so late to this thread. I rarely check the SMTR forum any more and just totally missed it until today. the ring is just fantastic. It really is the perfect setting for your stone and the engraving with Amelia''s initials is such a special touch.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 6:32:48 AM
Author: arjunajane
Hi Tgal,

''This ring wins an award of the being ''sweetest'' little ring in the shop history.''

certainly a quirky dude!

35.gif

What the heck does THAT mean??! I just don''t really GET his humor??!!! [*shrugs!*]

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 10:11:47 AM
Author: Lynn B

Hi Tgal,

I assume you've seen Leon's comment of your ring on his site?

'This ring wins an award of the being 'sweetest' little ring in the shop history.'

certainly a quirky dude!

35.gif

What the heck does THAT mean??! I just don't really GET his humor??!!! [*shrugs!*]

Lynn, I usually wouldn't hazard a guess when it comes to LM - but I actually think this is intended as a compliment (Or I wouldn't have posted it in Tgals thread)
5.gif

Maybe a reference to the fact it's intended for her daughter, etc?

*shrugs too*

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 11:12:20 AM

Hi Tgal,

''This ring wins an award of the being ''sweetest'' little ring in the shop history.''

certainly a quirky dude!

35.gif

What the heck does THAT mean??! I just don''t really GET his humor??!!! [*shrugs!*]

Lynn, I usually wouldn''t hazard a guess when it comes to LM - but I actually think this is intended as a compliment (Or I wouldn''t have posted it in Tgals thread)
5.gif

Maybe a reference to the fact it''s intended for her daughter, etc?

*shrugs too*
Ha, I had not seen it, nor did I know he had a pic taken of the ring (because we all know that they don''t get sent in advance of actually getting the ring.)

Yes, it probably is a reference that is for my little girl. He knew that during the project. I guess not too many people have Leon create a ring in honor of their kid? He also said the ring grabbed the attention of a couple of ladies in his shop, when there were "all these other big rocks" lying around.

5.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww, what a gorgeous ring!!! Love the Amelia ring; I love the color of the pad.
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 2:35:29 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 10/17/2009 11:12:20 AM

Hi Tgal,

certainly a quirky dude!

35.gif

Lynn, I usually wouldn''t hazard a guess when it comes to LM - but I actually think this is intended as a compliment (Or I wouldn''t have posted it in Tgals thread)
5.gif

Maybe a reference to the fact it''s intended for her daughter, etc?

*shrugs too*
Ha, I had not seen it, nor did I know he had a pic taken of the ring (because we all know that they don''t get sent in advance of actually getting the ring.)

Yes, it probably is a reference that is for my little girl. He knew that during the project. I guess not too many people have Leon create a ring in honor of their kid? He also said the ring grabbed the attention of a couple of ladies in his shop, when there were ''all these other big rocks'' lying around.

5.gif

Ya, I presumed so TG,
that''s nice.

Although - if he takes photos of them anyway for the website - how come the customer doesn''t get one beforehand?!

Ha ha, can''t work that one out.
41.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2009 11:30:11 PM

Ya, I presumed so TG,
that''s nice.

Although - if he takes photos of them anyway for the website - how come the customer doesn''t get one beforehand?!

Ha ha, can''t work that one out.
41.gif
Hm, wonder why...
41.gif

Been lurking on your sapphire thread...can''t wait to see what BGD does with whatever you''ve envisioned up!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2009 12:05:45 AM
Date: 10/17/2009 11:30:11 PM

Ya, I presumed so TG,

that's nice.

Although - if he takes photos of them anyway for the website - how come the customer doesn't get one beforehand?!

Ha ha, can't work that one out.
41.gif
Hm, wonder why...
41.gif

Been lurking on your sapphire thread...can't wait to see what BGD does with whatever you've envisioned up!

ya, dunno on that one..I guess to avoid the whole "pick it to pieces before I see it IRL" mentality - anyway, here's another squirrel face to help you think on it
41.gif

Thanks matey -
I'm literally sitting on my hands to stop myself from asking Jeff "is it done yet..?no? how about now..?"
20.gif
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your Amelia ring is beautiful TGal-the colour of the stone is beautiful.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS, love it!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Love the pad, and the setting!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I love this ring when I get a chance to wear it...I work from home, so that''s pretty much hardly ever!

I did get a photo in the sun at my desk, so here''s one for the road.
2.gif

IMG_0732.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/20/2009 1:15:39 PM
Thank you! I love this ring when I get a chance to wear it...I work from home, so that''s pretty much hardly ever!

2.gif
Oh I really like that one!! Why not wear the ring while working from home? Are you doing heavy lifting that would bend the ring? I really can''t imagine how it would hurt the ring to wear it more.

LOVE the setting and the sidestones. TFS again!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 10:55:02 PM
Author: Stone Hunter

Date: 10/20/2009 1:15:39 PM

2.gif
Oh I really like that one!! Why not wear the ring while working from home? Are you doing heavy lifting that would bend the ring? I really can''t imagine how it would hurt the ring to wear it more.

LOVE the setting and the sidestones. TFS again!!
Mostly because I''m lazy. But I deal with the kid throughout the day and it''s a pain to wear most jewelry with kids.

Thanks for the compliment!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Man, that ring is really gorgeous!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Oh Tgal - I''m so late to your party but MAN am I glad I showed up! this is stunning gorgeous exquisite beautiful...all the words used. It''s perfect. And perfect in it''s slight ''claw compensation''. What a treasure.
You crack me up. I don''t know what I enjoyed more, your photos or your humor.
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 10:08:07 PM
Author: mela lu
Oh Tgal - I'm so late to your party but MAN am I glad I showed up! this is stunning gorgeous exquisite beautiful...all the words used. It's perfect. And perfect in it's slight 'claw compensation'. What a treasure.
You crack me up. I don't know what I enjoyed more, your photos or your humor.
3.gif
Ha...I doubt you'll be back on this thread as you are busy (so not sure I should respond here or on the mommy thread), but maybe you will since you have a child that sleeps 12 hours straight now. Aren't you a happy camper? Congrats on the STTN lady...read your CIO story way back when and was pleased it worked out for you.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OH......MY.......GOD!!!!

I know that you won't be doing this for all of your offspring, but I'd still risk it and jump into your womb.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2009 11:12:42 PM
Author: miraclesrule

I know that you won''t be doing this for all of your offspring, but I''d still risk it and jump into your womb.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
2.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2009 11:12:42 PM
Author: miraclesrule
OH......MY.......GOD!!!!

I know that you won''t be doing this for all of your offspring, but I''d still risk it and jump into your womb.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
LOL MR, just saw this. I''ll save you the trip...I won''t be doing any more rings for any more offspring. If I were to have another girl, she''d get my e-ring. If I have a boy, he gets nothin''!
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just adding these since I took them for the Pricescope community project thread. Carry on...
5.gif

ameliaringteddy2a.jpg

ameliaringteddya.jpg

ameliaringteddy3.jpg

AmeliaAringa.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! The color of your pad in the last photo is amazing. Your ring is gorgeous!!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY CRAP!!
30.gif
It''s stunning! Congratulations!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw tgal, great new pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results