shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS Gift: FINALLY! My Amelia ring. Pad by Richard Wise, Setting by Leon Mege.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Show off!! What were you telling me about attention seeking = need for *therapy*?
3.gif
But seriously, WOW -- those pictures are amazing. OF COURSE the ring is amazing ... but you''re a fantastic shot!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!

Deco, I think I need to vent about people who have the need to call people out...
41.gif

Any new photos of the studz?

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you told Leon that you like pointy prongs and swoopilicious curves and let him do the rest.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW WOW WOW

The new photos of your ring show AMAZING color. TFS!!
9.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Absolutely stunning. I love the color of your pad!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Great new pics Tgal!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for popping in everyone!

Date: 12/4/2009 1:52:45 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
WOW WOW WOW

The new photos of your ring show AMAZING color. TFS!!
9.gif

The 2nd and 3rd pic (with the bear) was altered for contrast by two steps (I don''t know what you call it in the photo program that I use, but it''s not photoshop) because I wanted more detail on the money box when it went B&W. So the color is pinker and more bold than in real life - I am not good in post, so trying to keep the pad the color I photographed, but changing the contrast on everything else was too time consuming for me to figure out. Also the pad pops more because the rest of the photo is in B&W. The first pic and last pic is pretty close to what I captured, and the contrast was darkened by only one step. The last pic especially is pretty much what I captured, although again, it''s not exactly what I see in IRL. Pads are very tough to represent. The last pic is also not in B&W...only added a little bit of spot filter, but the money box is grey and it''s taken against a black desk, so it looks almost B&W.

None of the other photos in this thread were played with (except to size). I just had a little fun with the latest ones because of the PS community project I did them for.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I have to revive this thread again because I just love this ring! And TGal, if you see this thread again, would you mind telling me the dimensions of your stone? I am interested in a similar project (not with a pad sapphire but a different stone), but I want to make sure that 5 stones will not be too large to go across my finger.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif

Yup, still gorgeous.

You take fantastic pictures!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Bump again! TGal, I just stumbled on the infamous imitation thread, and I wanted to let you know that even though I may have a ring similar to yours made, it will be a different center stone, and probably a cushion not an oval, and most likely different sized half moons and bullets. So, I hope you don''t mind me having a ring made similar to yours. I just wanted to know the dimensions of your pad sapphire, so I can get some idea of what size stone I should get that will not be too big. My finger size is a 4.5 and I don''t want the bullets to be covered by my adjacent fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results