shape
carat
color
clarity

MY PENDANT CADS ARE HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
W!!! Gypsy, that is beautiful!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
aaaaaahhhh! I adore it Gypsy! I cannot wait to see the finished piece! It''s truly stunning. Wowowow! It''s amazing to see your ideas come to life!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Add me to the WOW list, it''s very nice. I''m not seeing a bale either, I''m sort of imagining it floating around your neck somehow.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/12/2009 8:04:54 PM
Author: Gailey
Add me to the WOW list, it''s very nice. I''m not seeing a bale either, I''m sort of imagining it floating around your neck somehow.

Yes with some invisible cord to hold it up!

Gypsy, thank you for sending me the thread URL on this design. I am so happy that you found someone special to make it for you and must join Todd in saying WOW! That design really rocks!

Wink

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
OMG Gyspy, that is GORGEOUS! Wow, that''s such a cool design!!!

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the warm welcome back Maisie and Kaleigh
21.gif

Todd and Wink, your comments are most appreciated, especially considering your fine taste and professional know how.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 9:19:37 PM
Author: Lesley Harris
Thank you for the warm welcome back Maisie and Kaleigh
21.gif

Todd and Wink, your comments are most appreciated, especially considering your fine taste and professional know how.
Hiya Lesley!
35.gif

Nice to see you!

LS

(still love it by the way!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely design, Gypsy! Can''t wait to see it!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeousness!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy it is beautiful, I can''t wait to see what it looks like IRL - that is one amazing pendant
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Can''t wait to see it done!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous... absolutely fab design. So, when will this be done???
31.gif
31.gif
(and what a way to welcome back Brian and lesley!)

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beeeeeauuuutiful, Gypsy! Thank you for sharing the design process! It''s so fun to see the evolution of your collective creative process with Brian and Lesley. If the CADs look that good, I''m almost afraid to see how gorgeous the end product will be! Usually CADs look so monstrous - but this is so elegant even at this stage. Wonderful!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Gypsy, that pendand is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m so happy for you, it turned out awesome! I can''t wait to see it in person at the next GTG!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
IT!!!!!

Lesley, so good to see you around again! I can''t wait to work on another project with you!
1.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I am speechless!! Your pendant is absolutely gorgeous! The shape, the bezel, it's not over designed, it's just perfect. You are a lucky girl!!

Yes, next GTG we are going to need bibs to keep the drool off ourselves!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to peek at it, over and over again. Still love it!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much Akmiss, I can''t wait either. But I''m going to have to for a little while. Brian was just so enthusiastic he jumped right in with both feet, and wow am I glad he did. But he knows my funding for this isn''t quite there, so we''re not moving to production for a little while. I should have it at the end of April (which is when I''ll be able to afford it). So for now, the CADs will keep me.

butterfly-- Thank you. That''s great that they are making your bands for you! I can''t wait to see them when they are done!

Thank you Atroop!

Thank you V-girl!!

tyty-- I can totally picture that! Thank you so much for the suggestion. Figuring out the bail is going to be fun!

ACK Musey, I agree. I''m SO excited! (I did ask for one tweak though. The bezels of three on the outside petals are reminding me a bit too much of hidden Mickey''s, so I asked Brian to modify that. LOL).

Hi Kim!! Thank you, it''s going to be hard to wait for it. But totally worth it.

Aww... thank you Paula! That''s the exact reaction I had when I opened up the pics in my email!

Thank you Rosebud!

HIYA SDL!!! I can''t wait either. I''m giddy!

Oh Linda, they did an amazing job, didn''t they??? I can''t wait. Thank you so much!! ((HUGS))

Anthro Mom. Holy Crap was, verbatim, my reaction.
9.gif

Thank you Beachrunner!

Thank you Maggie, It''s totally amazing how the process came together. Total Magic. I''m so happpy!

Kaleigh, quite the high compliment, given the source! But I agree... It really is a spectacular design!

Addy, Thank you. I had to whip my ruler out too! But I love that it''s going to be a substantial piece!

Thank you princess!

Thank you Clair and Burk and Hudson!!

Hi Monkey Pie. They really did. It''s exactly what I wanted.

Thank you Skippy!
35.gif

Thank you Dani! I totally agree!! Very cool!

Lesley, I''m the one honored! You guys took a fairly incoherent set of ideas and pictures and turned it into something just plain stunning! And I am so glad you are doing what you love best... cause you are great at it, and have made this whole process FUN!

Thank you Heather!!!

Hi T-gal... I love it much more than the inspiration pieces. It''s more "me" if that makes any sense. As for the name, its something I read somewhere that stuck with me... and it just popped into my mind when I saw the design. It fits.

Aww... Bizou, that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever posted to me. Thank you very much. I''m humbled.

Hi Maisie! Totally agree!

Gecko! I was waiting to see you post, since you were SO incredibly helpful and excited in my inspiration thread! I am so happy you like it!
35.gif

KC-- I wanted something ''all purpose'' I plan to wear it almost every day, so I am so glad to hear you agree about the day to night of it! As for the pics of the pendants in the other thread. Just tell me which ones and I''ll see if I can track them down for you! No problem!

Todd! What an AMAZING compliment! I totally agree -- WOW! And no, I do not take that lightly AT ALL. I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to post and let me know that you like it!

Idreamofice... My tastes are generally simple too. And I''ve been looking for the right pendant for months now. And nothing fit. There are many lovely pendants, and I was seriously torn between something very simple, like a solitaire, or something else. And I''m glad I made this choice. Thank you!!

THANK YOU RAINY!

Coati, isn''t it just a wonderful process. I fear I''m addicted. It''s so much fun to work with talented designers like Brian and Ocean and to see them breathe life into something that''s only in my brain. It might, unfortunately, become a habit. Thank you honey!

Gailey, I know... I can''t wait to see Brian''s bail ideas (although that''s going to be a while, I asked them to take their time. There is no rush as funding is not coming till April).

HI WINK!!! the design does rock! And so does working with Lesley and Brian. And really its a credit to you and Ocean that I was so willing to go custom again! I''ve been blessed to work with such amazing talent. I''m not thoroughly spoiled! Thank you for being such a supportive friend!

Thank you BEG, and DS and swimmer and Deelight and Tacori (that hat is killing me from cuteness!) !!!

Icekid, I should have it late April. I''m waiting for funds. LOL.

Thank you Pixley! It''s a really fun process to watch unfold. Amazing really. And the ability of the technology to capture ideas... that CAD software is just fabulous, and you are right. It has come a long way.

Hi AG! I promise I will be wearing it (and passing it around) at the next GTG!
35.gif

Swingirl, as always, you are right on and eloquently say what I am thinking. It''s not over designed. I can''t think of anywhere I would add more diamonds, or more metal... or anything I''d subtract. And yes, I am very lucky!! THANK YOU!!!!
21.gif

Aww, Erica, you are such a sweetheart!! Not surprisingly. I keep popping back over too!

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi LostSapphire - I''m so pleased you are still loving it! The whole process was really fun and of course your ring is gorgeous
30.gif

Hi asscher_girl - it feels so good to be back and I''m looking forward to working with you again too !

And Gypsy... You are also so creative and it has really been fun working with you. I personally can''t believe how well the design came out...although I am very familiar with Brian''s creative process and the knack he has for getting inside people''s heads
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very Leslie. It''s been a great deal of fun! Just the distraction I needed. Brian just flat out blew me away... lol at your reaction too.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gypsy-I''m sorry I missed this yesterday...I love the pendant, can''t wait to see the real life pictures!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ms.S... why are you apologizing? Silly. I''m glad you like it! THANK YOU!

goldia

Rough_Rock
The edges are perfectly shaped, good job!

I would suggest to reduce the width a little bit so it can save 4-5 grams of gold (more or less!)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEU!! Thank you.

You too Goldia!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
That''s going to be an awesome pendant, Gypsy. Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you elle (I adore your ring!). I can''t wait! I finally get some of Brian''s diamonds for my very own!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Gypsy it is amazing

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I am in love! I REALLY want one of these! Thanks for offering to share...I might just have to take you up on it!
2.gif
3.gif

!! I can''t wait to see the finished piece! Save your pennies quick woman!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 7:44:20 PM
Author: KtIceRN
OMG Gypsy it is amazing

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I am in love! I REALLY want one of these! Thanks for offering to share...I might just have to take you up on it!
2.gif
3.gif

!! I can''t wait to see the finished piece! Save your pennies quick woman!

LMAO Kt, I hope you really do get one!!!!
2.gif

I''m saving them. I''m saving them! I promise!!!
35.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it''s gorgeous! WOW! I can''t wait to see it finished!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG I can''t believe I MISSED this - the CADs look AMAZING - I can''t wait to see how this gorgeousness comes out
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results