shape
carat
color
clarity

MY PENDANT CADS ARE HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!

So freaking excited.

Brian Gavin and Lesley H have been a DREAM to work with.

First the pics... then more gushing. OH, it''''s going to be so beautiful!!

32mm wide.
Palladium.
.6 something in diamonds (so excited the number just fell out of my head!).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

BGAV-001 - Pendant - Fine1and2.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO.. last week I contacted Lesley (at Lesley and Brian's new shop) and I asked her if they would be interested in my pendant project, as I really had wanted to work on them with something, and this seemed like the perfect project.

This design is totally Brian's brain-child. I just threw a bunch of pictures at him with parts of things I liked , we talked twice with him asking me very specific questions (is it a flat design or does it have dimension, do you see prongs anywhere, is the outline more architectural or organic) and ... TA DA. I was totally expecting to have to go back and forth and back and forth... but he just 'got' it. It was like a magic trick! I was just astonished when I opened the files up.

So far this has just been the most personalized experience. Brian like... FOCUSES on you completely when you talk, and really tries to see into you. Poor guy is probably so used to talking to crazy PSers that it's like breathing for him!

Anyway… hope you like. I’m just really happy. Now I need to pay for the thing and get it in my hot little hands.

We haven’t talked about bails yet. I’m a big fan of the hidden bale, but I have totally learned to trust Brian and am waiting to see what he suggests. MEANWHILE, if you’ve got bale (or other)( suggestions. Please feel free.

BGAV-001 - Pendant - Fine2.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow I can''t wait to see real life pics of it! It looks so pretty!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
SWEET! The design is just fantastic. I can''t wait to see IRL pictures!
YAY for Gypsy
36.gif

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
It is really gorgeous!
Can''t wait to see it finished!

I love Brian and Lesley too they are going to be working on my wedding bands in just a couple of months yay!

Can''t wait for you to get it and take irl pics yay to that too!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
one word...STUNNING! can''t wait to see pics when it arrives
30.gif

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous!

I''m not sure if there is more info somewhere but I''m curious what made you come up with the idea of a flower-ish design. I love that is has some dimension, not flat at all. Every year I think that I''ll get a snowflake pendant but they''re always so flat, now if it were like this is going to be...
30.gif

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
OMG! It looks gorgeous!!! I can''t wait to see pics when it comes in!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, looks like its going to turn out beautiful!

Since it is so 3-dimensional, I cant picture how a bail would hang off of it. I see more the hidden bail but I like the
idea of the chain connecting to it in 2 different places like where you have the 3 bezel diamonds at the outter edge.
So...I hope you can picture this...a chain coming off on one 3 bezel area then skip the single bezel area then the
other chain coming off of the next 3 bezel area.

Maybe you can take a poll on the bail (or maybe just listen to Brian
2.gif
). Sounds like he''s got some good ideas in his
head!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:04:44 PM
Author: cnspotts
That is gorgeous!

I''m not sure if there is more info somewhere but I''m curious what made you come up with the idea of a flower-ish design. I love that is has some dimension, not flat at all. Every year I think that I''ll get a snowflake pendant but they''re always so flat, now if it were like this is going to be...
30.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/frustrated-new-project.108121/ is the thread with many of my ideas. But not all of them. I threw all my thoughts into a powerpoint for Brian and sent it to him , reviewed then asked me a lot of questions... and one of them was... is the pendant flat or does it have dimension, it wasn''t anything I had really given thought to... but the minute he said it... I was like dimension please!

As for the outline... I threw a lot of them at him. And not all of them from jewelry. I think one of the ones that inspired him was this one... which is a mosaic floor medallion picture I found. I sent him lots of pics of designs... some from tiles, marble, architectural peices. So it was quite the amazing job to pull together all my random images into something that worked as a jewelry piece.

osh-830-large.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack!! Gypsy, it''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, it''s absolutely gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the finished product!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy... I am speechless. This is SO beautiful. I literally gasped when I opened this thread! I can''t wait to see the photos when you get it!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
PRETTTY!!!!! What''s lesley and brian''s new store called?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, Laya honey, your pendant is to completely die for. It is gorgeous!!!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it.

I can''t wait to see it.
9.gif
. What a fantastic job they did
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AnthroMoon

Rough_Rock
Holy crap, that''s stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous! I love everything about it!
30.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Layla, I absolutely love it! I can''t believe you designed it yourself! Oh my gosh, it''s exquisite.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Man alive, it is stunning!!! I love that it is five pointed instead of six. It looks more organic to me that way! He''s managed to capture all the elements you wanted, and not to vintage or overtly contemporary!

A complete bulls-eye!!!!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:14:01 PM
Author: Gypsy
Date: 3/12/2009 3:04:44 PM

Author: cnspotts

That is gorgeous!

30.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/frustrated-new-project.108121/ is the thread with many of my ideas. But not all of them. I threw all my thoughts into a powerpoint for Brian and sent it to him , reviewed then asked me a lot of questions... and one of them was... is the pendant flat or does it have dimension, it wasn''t anything I had really given thought to... but the minute he said it... I was like dimension please!

As for the outline... I threw a lot of them at him. And not all of them from jewelry. I think one of the ones that inspired him was this one... which is a mosaic floor medallion picture I found. I sent him lots of pics of designs... some from tiles, marble, architectural peices. So it was quite the amazing job to pull together all my random images into something that worked as a jewelry piece.

I was going to say it reminded me of a snowflake! And I LOVE snowflakes. I will look at all of them on my ski jacket when I''m going up the lift. They are so beautiful!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:28:46 PM
Author: MaggieB
Layla, I absolutely love it! I can't believe you designed it yourself! Oh my gosh, it's exquisite.
Hi Maggie. Thank you honey.

I cannot take credit in any way for this design. I just threw a bunch of (often conflicting) ideas at Brian, and BOOM... this was the result. The man is a magician. He like... reached into my brain and figured out what I wanted... without me even knowing what that was exactly.

I love it too!

I can't wait!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:30:27 PM
Author: Upgradable
Man alive, it is stunning!!! I love that it is five pointed instead of six. It looks more organic to me that way! He''s managed to capture all the elements you wanted, and not to vintage or overtly contemporary!

A complete bulls-eye!!!!!
I know RIGHT???

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!! Layla, that is going to be spectacular!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:31:06 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 3/12/2009 3:28:46 PM
Author: MaggieB
Layla, I absolutely love it! I can''t believe you designed it yourself! Oh my gosh, it''s exquisite.
Hi Maggie. Thank you honey.

I cannot take credit in any way for this design. I just few a bunch of (often conflicting) ideas at Brian, and BOOM... this was the result. The man is a magician. He like... reached into my brain and figured out what I wanted... without me even knowing what that was exactly.

I love it too!

I can''t wait!
As soon as I hit send, I started trying to figure out how to edit post!

I totally meant to say helped design it and for whatever reason, had a brain cramp. I think your ideas were terrific and it''s amazing how Brian was able to translate them into a beautiful piece of jewelry.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful design! It looks great, just really great. Words cannot express. 32mm sounds huge to me and I was going to point that out, but I just converted and it''s 1.25 inches which sounds like a great size too.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Gypsy, it''s BEAUTIFUL. It''s like a flower and a snowflake. It''s a flowery snowflake!!! And completely appropriate for ALL seasons. I''m in LURVE.

So, when can I borrow it?
27.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s beautiful!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:50:20 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Wow Gypsy, it''s BEAUTIFUL. It''s like a flower and a snowflake. It''s a flowery snowflake!!! And completely appropriate for ALL seasons. I''m in LURVE.

So, when can I borrow it?
27.gif
LOL. Anytime you''re in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results