shape
carat
color
clarity

MY PENDANT CADS ARE HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
A-Maz-Ing

I told you it would be! Wowzers. I so cannot wait to see it all finished!!!!!!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is Vegas close enough? You know, I need something borrowed for my wedding ensemble...
9.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
That is sooo cool!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dumb q... who are Brian and Lesley?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Wow Gypsy! I L-O-V-E it!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Love it!! Can''t wait to see the finished product!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, Erica you did, bless you! ((HUGS))..

Freke.... what are those Topazs for then???
3.gif
But you know what honey... if you did want to borrow, I would ship it out for you for your wedding. Absolutely.

Crooked Rock... Lesley and Brian used to work with Whiteflash.

Thank you everybody!!!! I LOVE IT and am so excited. I JUST talked to Brian about the bale, and he DOES have definite ideas about the bale... so I''m just gonna keep trusting him and see where it takes us.

They weren''t going to offer it for sale to anyone else (I just found out). But I just told them not to be silly, and to go ahead and make it for anyone who is interested with my blessing. It''s Brian''s design, not mine.

But they asked me to name it. So I did. It''s going to be the Marguerite Pendant.

Marguerite means Daisy in French. Which I thought was appropriate to the design.

E B

Ideal_Rock
OMG, it''s perfect! I remember your initial criteria, and this fits the bill absolutely and completely! I loooove it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:15:11 PM
Author: Gypsy
Freke.... what are those Topazs for then???
3.gif
But you know what honey... if you did want to borrow, I would ship it out for you for your wedding. Absolutely.
Awwww....you''re going to make me get all teary!!! Stop it!!!!

And the stupid topazes are giving me a freaking headache!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I loved the initial drawings, but the CAD is 1000x more amazing! The name is perfect, too. I''m so excited for you!

(Still thinking it would be awesome with colored stones, too...mmm, maybe aquamarine and diamonds...
11.gif
).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ebree, it totally does. And more, honestly.

Freke... why are the topazes giving you problems?

Selkie it would be STUNNING with aquamarines and diamonds. You are absolutely right!

BTW... The 32 inches was all Brian! I just told him "around the size of the quarter"... you love how specific I was in this process??? LOL. Most of the time I was like... "Um... yeah, I hadn't thought of that."

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I love it Gypsy!!

shady71

Shiny_Rock
The design is just stunning, can''t wait to see it finished. It is wonderful working with Brian & Lesley. He did my recut and they are currently working on a reset using the stones from a favorite aunt''s wedding ring.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
OMG GYPSY! I remember your "idea'' thread about this and holy cow, Brian did SUCH a good job! I can''t wait to see the real pictures!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:35:43 PM
Author: shady71

Date: 3/12/2009 3:36:10 PM

Date: 3/12/2009 3:23:43 PM
Author: rosebud10
PRETTTY!!!!! What's lesley and brian's new store called?
http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/ I think it's just called Brian Gavin Diamonds.
2.gif
The current site is http://www.brianthecutter.com with lots of great info and his blog
Hi shady, that's a great site... but their new store is the first link I posted. I thought it was up (I thought they said they were getting it up this week)... but I guess, it's not today... or maybe I got it wrong. You can always just email them and ask. LOL. I got no sleep last night and my memory is just... BAD today.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is fabulous!!! I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Gypsy... That is freakin gorgeous!! awesome design. I love it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:21:51 PM
because I don''t know how to set them. There is a thread in CS about this very same issue that I started the other day. I have gotten several good ideas, but I''m having issues visualizing...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:45:21 PM
Author: FrekeChild

because I don''t know how to set them. There is a thread in CS about this very same issue that I started the other day. I have gotten several good ideas, but I''m having issues visualizing...
Hmm. Gonna have to go over there and see if anything occurs to me. But tomorrow honey. I''m useless today. I''m functioning on less than an hour''s sleep and even the most mundane tasks (like walking) are taking entirely too much effort. I think I''m gonna go home early today and just sleep. I miss sleep.

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Gypsy,

We are so honored that you contacted us to help you with this very special project. We are excited to be back in the swing of things doing what we love best.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy, your pendant is stunning, I can''t wait to see it. You did good, girl!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Well done! I love the name too. I missed your ideas thread the first time around, but I love this more than anything you used as inspiration. It does really seem like what you wanted and I can''t wait to see the final project!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. You are so talented and so gracious.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy!! Its going to be a stunner!!

Date: 3/12/2009 4:50:35 PM
Author: Lesley Harris
Gypsy,

We are so honored that you contacted us to help you with this very special project. We are excited to be back in the swing of things doing what we love best.
Its lovely to see you back Lesley.. and Brian of course!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:47:13 PM
Date: 3/12/2009 4:45:21 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Hmm. Gonna have to go over there and see if anything occurs to me. But tomorrow honey. I''m useless today. I''m functioning on less than an hour''s sleep and even the most mundane tasks (like walking) are taking entirely too much effort. I think I''m gonna go home early today and just sleep. I miss sleep.
Don''t worry about it, no rush. Wedding isn''t until next Jan, so it''s not like I need to decide right away. And I feel you on the sleep thing. I got under 5 hours last night and I''m hurting. If I were you, I''d probably be curled up in a corner crying (I get emotional when I have a serious lack of sleep).

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG Gypsy! It''s just - WOW. That is going to be an amazing piece!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously beautiful! This necklace is going to transition well from day to evening as well!!! I can''t wait to see the neck shots!

By the way, I was going through your other thread and I want to know where some of those designs are from!! There are some beautiful necklaces in there that I''ve never seen before!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:50:35 PM
Author: Lesley Harris
Gypsy,

Love to see you back Lesley!!! The work on this is outstanding.
36.gif
35.gif
Tell Brian I say HI!!!

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gypsy, I''m in the business and I just have to say that I looked at the CAD design for your pendant and I actually said "WOW! That is gorgeous!" and that is not something that should be taken lightly - I am so happy to see that Brian & Lesley were able to help you with this project!

And Lesley, let me just say that it''s really nice to see you back on the forum
1.gif

Wait... Wow!

Just had to say it again
2.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Wow,
3.gif

I really, really love it. I have to admit I''m tend to be pretty boring about necklaces/pendants but your new pendant is making me drool a bit here. I can''t wait to see the finished product!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results