shape
carat
color
clarity

MY PENDANT CADS ARE HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/21/2009 6:31:39 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 4/21/2009 6:25:56 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds

Date: 4/20/2009 5:03:01 PM
Hi LD... how lovely! Do you mind if I ask what the size of each of those is (in mm) and the ctw? The purple stones would look amazing in the Marguerite pendant Brian designed. The orange wax had me wondering if what it would look like with some spess. garnets in there
11.gif
. I think it''s a design that would lend itself really well to some color! Your flower pendant is lovely and SO blingy! Wow. I love the hidden bail, it really looks like it''s floating on a chain!

Hi China Cat and Gabby! Thank you both! I can''t wait either!
Hi Gypsy - do you mean the purple or the white diamonds? If you mean the purple, if I recall there are 3 different sizes i the pendant but I''d have to measure to get the correct mm. I agree the pendant would look stunning with coloured stones. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Hiya LD! I meant the finished peices to get an idea of scale. Not the individual diamonds (I''d be amazed if you knew that!).
35.gif

Thank you very much Maisie and Rainy!
I actually do have the diamond stats somewhere (I''m a bit retentive with info that like :)). The diamond flower pendant is about 3.5cm wide (about 1.5" wide and high). Maybe a little bigger and looks substantial when on. The purple diamond pendant is the same but gives the appearance of being smaller because it''s more open.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Gecko! Totally fun! Love your smiley!

Hi elle, I think it's going to be exactly right. I was a little worried when I first started thinking about what I wanted, because I knew that without Milgrain, twisted wire, pave or a satin finish I was looking at high polish. Then when Brian sent out the design and then the CADs I was like... I'm glad I'm not the one responsible for polishing that sucker! The reason it's taking a while to finish is exactly because of that issue. Each bezel apparently is averaging an HOUR to polish... not to mention the nooks and crannies. I was like... I'm SO SORRY! When I heard that. I had no idea. But I know from seeing KT's, Maisie's and other's pieces by BGD that the amazing finish is a) something they totally rock at getting right and b) is worth the wait. As for size... about an inch and a half. Actually... I think in the email with the pics they sent me earlier this week is one what shows the size of the wax piece. Let me see if I can dig that up.

Hi Paula, definitely. What I love about all my PS peices (two, but whose counting) is that they are more than just peices and projects. Working with Ocean and Wink was so great, and I love that Ocean's calm amazing personality and sincereity touched my setting, and of course Wink just rocks, and now that Brian and Lesley who are both so warm and creative and such lovely people are the ones who are making this piece which has so much meaning behind it for me (10 year dating anniversary gift, etc.). I love the arrows. I get arrows!! My only round diamonds are either single cuts (halo), so small I can't see anything but sparkle (wedding band), or older traditional cuts (my mother's 7 stone). It's going to be really REALLY cool to compare them in real life.

Hi Jelly!! I was originally gonna get a pendant just like yours. Infact it's the first one that popped to mind when I decided on a pendant! How are you? I think it's really unique too. I can't wait to wear it.

High LD.... that IS substantial
31.gif
. Mine will be about the same size as yours, but I think it's going to be a combination in terms of overall effect compared to yours. It's open and there is a lot of metal like your lovely snowflake, but has a defined outer outline like your flower pendant. Any time you want to post neckshots of those puppies, I'd love to see them.
21.gif

Elle... I found the pic!
35.gif

MPendantGYP.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 5:11:38 PM
Hi Gecko! Totally fun! Love your smiley!

Hi elle, I think it''s going to be exactly right. I was a little worried when I first started thinking about what I wanted, because I knew that without Milgrain, twisted wire, pave or a satin finish I was looking at high polish. Then when Brian sent out the design and then the CADs I was like... I''m glad I''m not the one responsible for polishing that sucker! The reason it''s taking a while to finish is exactly because of that issue. Each bezel apparently is averaging an HOUR to polish... not to mention the nooks and crannies. I was like... I''m SO SORRY! When I heard that. I had no idea. But I know from seeing KT''s, Maisie''s and other''s pieces by BGD that the amazing finish is a) something they totally rock at getting right and b) is worth the wait. As for size... about an inch and a half. Actually... I think in the email with the pics they sent me earlier this week is one what shows the size of the wax piece. Let me see if I can dig that up.

Hi Paula, definitely. What I love about all my PS peices (two, but whose counting) is that they are more than just peices and projects. Working with Ocean and Wink was so great, and I love that Ocean''s calm amazing personality and sincereity touched my setting, and of course Wink just rocks, and now that Brian and Lesley who are both so warm and creative and such lovely people are the ones who are making this piece which has so much meaning behind it for me (10 year dating anniversary gift, etc.). I love the arrows. I get arrows!! My only round diamonds are either single cuts (halo), so small I can''t see anything but sparkle (wedding band), or older traditional cuts (my mother''s 7 stone). It''s going to be really REALLY cool to compare them in real life.

Hi Jelly!! I was originally gonna get a pendant just like yours. Infact it''s the first one that popped to mind when I decided on a pendant! How are you? I think it''s really unique too. I can''t wait to wear it.

High LD.... that IS substantial
31.gif
. Mine will be about the same size as yours, but I think it''s going to be a combination in terms of overall effect compared to yours. It''s open and there is a lot of metal like your lovely snowflake, but has a defined outer outline like your flower pendant. Any time you want to post neckshots of those puppies, I''d love to see them.
21.gif

Elle... I found the pic!
35.gif
Thanks for answering. I''m thinking that''s going to look awesome. I can actually picture wearing it with something casual (bottun down white shirt, jeans etc.) and having it add just the right amount of oomph!
I''m honestly surprised i like it so much as I''m a solitare type of gal, but man..I can def. wear that pendant.

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/20/2009 3:23:40 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Send over the wax when you''re done. I''ll wear it on a string.
9.gif
Ok - TG, since you mentioned wearing the wax on a string I have not stopped thinking about it...It''s here in the office and I can''t stop looking at it....I''ve just about convinced Brian to let me wear it
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
NECKSHOTS NECKSHOTS!!!! HAHA, I can''t imagine Brian''s reaction. Would you put it on a string or a chain??
3.gif

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/24/2009 12:22:45 AM
NECKSHOTS NECKSHOTS!!!! HAHA, I can''t imagine Brian''s reaction. Would you put it on a string or a chain??
3.gif
String....bright orange string to match the new BGD colors....now I just have to figure out where to get some. Hmmm...I''m sure I can make a plan...stay tuned
11.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay now I'm intrigued. I was going to request neckshots of the pendant (can't find my camera, hoping to avoid the lynching that would ensue if I didn't get immediate neck shots to the savages--um, my friends) from you Lesley... but this is admittedly just as, if not more, interesting.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
haha... Leslie may be starting a new wax trend! I think we''ll take any thing at this point!

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
this is absolutely stunning! I love how it sort of a snowflake/star morphing into one...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you B-gray... Brian did a lovely job with the design. It''s really an all seasons, everyday (but totally able to go to night time) peice.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
The wax shots Brian took on the flowers are so funny, but so pretty! I think it really could stand alone as a piece lol. I can''t wait to see it completed though! How much longer?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
VERY soon. It should be complete tonight or tomorrow. I will likely have B&L photos by tomorrow, so I''m really excited. IN my hands either Wednesday or Thursday. I''m like SO EXCITED!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 4:48:46 PM
And another. Seriously considering changing my AV, but I just got used to looking for the little dragon and I don''t want to have to get used to ANOTHER Av quite so soon (though, let''s be honest, the finished pendant is likely to be my AV once I get the pics of it!). At my last hasty count there are 31 diamonds total in the pendant.
31.gif
Love this picture! Yummy!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results