shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Whiteflash 2.8 ct ACA Diamond Pendant!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! :wavey:

It's been a while since I've had a big SMTB thread but I'm so happy to finally reveal my latest acquisition (in honor of a special anniversary)! :bigsmile:

Introducing my new 2.8 ct Whiteflash ACA platinum Four Corners diamond pendant! It's an "I" colored, VS-2 clarity ACA that is completely eye clean from all angles! ::)

The setting is a semi-custom version of WF's "Four Corners" stock setting. I asked for a few modifications:
--Sturdier 1.5mm diameter platinum chain (still looks completely delicate in real life)
--WF's version of claw prongs
--ACA set as low as possible to reduce flipping forward on the chain
--17" length with a removable 1" extender (prefer the longer length)

I plan on wearing my new ACA pendant as a matching set with my ACA ER + ACA studs! :cheeky: :sun: I think a classic diamond pendant is a piece of jewelry that every girl should eventually own!

So I'd like to give credit where credit is due! Many thanks to the AMAZING staff at Whiteflash for helping this project come to fruition! Sheerah, Vera, and Debi are some of the best professionals in the diamond business! :clap: I can't forget @diamondseeker2006, too, who always gives the best bling advice! :)) And lastly, I'm thankful to DH for indulging me with this fabulous anniversary gift! :kiss:

First off, my beautiful ACA: :love:

ACA.jpg

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Do you own anything tacky, gaudy or ugly...? Hmm?
I’m teasing of course. Your pendant is perfection. It’s classy and timeless. All of your sparklies are inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lickout:What a gorgeous pendant and I love the 1.5mm platinum chain! We need neckshots!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow- just gorgeous! What a stunning collection you have!!!!!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks stunning on you!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubba hubba!!! :love::love::drool::kiss2::kiss2:What an amazing collection you have!!! Your new necklace is TDF and looks perfectly at home on your neck and with your gorgeous ER and studs!! Congrats and happy anniversary!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a gorgeous collection of ACA's you have - Jaws will drop!! :love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly.....:eek2:Your collection is to die for!!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: Thank you for sharing m-2-b. Made my day. Really. I needed to see this stunning piece and all the family pics. :clap::clap::clap:

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
m-2-b :appl:You have an exceptional ACA collection!! Classic and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!!

Q

Queenie60

Pretty amazing collection. And quite beautiful on you! Enjoy

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations M2B on your special anniversary!!!!
Perfect ACA-collection, such a pleasure for the eyes! :love::love::love:
Thank you for sharing!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZEBALL of FIRE!! G:love:RGE:love:US!!

L:love::love:VE the "family" shots too.

You're making me miss my solitaire pendant!! And I think I want to sell my ten loose 44pt diamonds now, to get an ACA tennis bracelet and an ACA pendant later on.

Wear them all in great health and happiness.

And CONGRATS on your anniversary too. Your DH is definitely a keeper!:clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results