shape
carat
color
clarity

my new Leon M wedding ring - photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 7:10:57 PM
Author: Upgradable
This band is so classically beautiful that it cannot fail to totally knock EVERYONE''S socks off (in the most ultra chic, uber-classy way)! It will look amazing with your diamond, however............................

I think you need to start taking prophylactic doses of anti-upgrade medicine before you put this baby on your finger, because I wouldn''t be surprised if you start hankering of one of Leon''s sleek claw prong solitaire settings to go along side it.

There, I said it. I now need to be stoned. Or get stoned. Or listen to the Stones? Yeah, well I''m a sick old bird. What do you expect?
15.gif

i will *not* be upgrading my 3-stone ring. *ever* not EVER!

(you think i haven''t already picked out all my new stones for it???)

oh lordy - somebody stop me!

31.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Then I cannot imagine a prettier pair! Tim''s going to have to wear shades when taking you out!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 7:49:02 PM
Author: Upgradable
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Then I cannot imagine a prettier pair! Tim''s going to have to wear shades when taking you out!!

lol - thank you uppy - you are my all time favorite enabler!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
16.gif
it takes not only skill, but practice too!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
your wedding band is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can''t wait to see it in person (hint hint
9.gif
)

Get on home and take some pics!!! Oh this next month will just drag
14.gif

Nice job!!!
30.gif
I''ve never seen a milgrain that I don''t love

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 3:24:21 PM
Author: whitby_2773
Sky56! welcome to pricescope - and thank you for your comments :)
Thank you, whitby!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 8:17:04 PM
Author: atroop711
your wedding band is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see it in person (hint hint
9.gif
)

Get on home and take some pics!!! Oh this next month will just drag
14.gif

Nice job!!!
30.gif
I've never seen a milgrain that I don't love

hallo atroop!
35.gif

i was hoping you might see this thread :) i can tell you for sure - tim is NOT giving me this baby before june 20th! so we'll have to get together a couple of times so we can have our spa day...then also have a jewelry box day!

i'm so glad you like it - i'm very pleased with it.

looking forward to seeing you soon :)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 6:11:06 PM
Author: sarap333
Somehow I missed this thread -- congratulations, Whitby! It's so very elegant. Please come back with a full report after you wear it to a restaurant! If it sparkles like that at night in regular lighting, just think of what it will do under spotlights!

thanks so much, sarap - i'm definitely looking forward to wearing this out with my engagement ring when i get home - but for me, the best sparkle center is Costco; the sparkle there is terrific! this sort of lighting should be mandatory for all shops and public areas where diamond ring wearers might go.

9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
whitby: Gorgeous ring! I love the fact that the stones are bigger then usual, gives it a different kind of omph!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, it is so fluid and looks perfect
30.gif
... looking forward to seeing it with your 3 stone
1.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks allycat :) i really wanted that 'little bit extra'. i wanted it to be a diamond ring - and to look like it - while still also looking like a wedding band. starting to get a bit antsy to see it!

hi poshpepper
35.gif
i like the word 'fluid' - it really is the look i'm after. thanks for your kind words :)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
I think I must have been living under a rock to miss this thread. It''s SPECTACULAR Whitby! So delicate, and yet it has such an amazing sparkle factor!
30.gif
Well done!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 6:17:58 PM
Author: Snicklefritz
I think I must have been living under a rock to miss this thread. It''s SPECTACULAR Whitby! So delicate, and yet it has such an amazing sparkle factor!
30.gif
Well done!

am chuckling here at all the PS''ers apparently living under rocks these days! (come ooouuut, snickle!)

thank you, Snickle, for your comments - the credit is all leon''s, of course. i just had the sense to let him do his thing. i sent him an email when tim collected it and had sent me photos, and leon emailed me back a lovely message. i told him he was a true artist. he told me i was a good client. we were both in our right spots and this made both of us happy. :) i would definitely work with him again.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whitby -- I love it, and I especially love the milgrain. It''s gorgeous!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops, double post.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thank you, zoe

:)

starshine

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Miss you, sweet Whitby!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous, sophisticated band--I am ITCHING to see it with your three-stone! Wear it in wonderful and health and happiness, Whitby (well, as soon as Tim lets you at it!)
2.gif

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
oh my.

perfection.

i''m thinking this the perfect WB for an antique cushion ring by LM
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results