shape
carat
color
clarity

my new Leon M wedding ring - photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring for a lovely lady! That milgrain is exquisite!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning eternity band! I love it! I think the 3.5 point stones in such a thin band look absolutely amazing!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Whitby, it''s GORGEOUS!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautifully made--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Whitby, it''s just perfect! I am so glad you got just what you wanted.
36.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous band!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous wedding band, Whitby. Not much for taking pics, are you
2.gif
Have you posted pics of your engagement ring? If not, they had best be posted quickly or I will become quite fussy with you
11.gif
If you have posted it, please give me a linky
17.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and very nice gift.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring Whitby! Congratulations!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, absolutely stunning, delicate band. Leon is a master! Congrats whitby, you deserve it
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Kareyn - that is just stunning!!!!! I can''t wait until you get to slip it on your finger!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Early Happy Birthday!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock

Whitby,

It is utterly gorgeous. You must be thrilled. Is it okay if I copy this style? I love the milgrain and I love how narrow it is. Its simply gorgeous. You must be thrilled. Please comeback with a handshot. Are you thinking of wearing this with your three-stone ring? I would love to see how they both look.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Sheer and utter perfection. Happy birthday, Whitby, wear it in good health. I can''t wait to see handshots with your 3-stone!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
SO pretty! I bet you can''t wait to get that on your finger!

Congratulations on your 50th B-day!
35.gif

md74

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! The workmanship is fantastic; I noticed the inside of the ring right away. The whole thing is lovely - Leon does it again. Enjoy it!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Whitby! That is a fantastic eternity ring, and you definitely deserve it! I can't wait to see more pics of it with your 3-stone engagement ring when you finally get your hands on it! I love when a channel-set band can be done so elegantly with barely any metal showing, and those sparkles on the melees are just beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Wsblue, Catmom, Amethyste, princessplease, Logan Sapphire, PinkAsscher, gemgirl, D&T, Sparkly Blond, rhbgirl, Naty H&A, Bella_mezzo, luv2sparkle, butterfly 17, elrohwen (and otto!), geckodani, NewEnglandLady, vespergirl, canuk-gal, stepcutgirl, Cachette, risingsun, oddoneout, lulu, icekid, LaurenThePartier, AprilBaby, joelly, Lurchie, Ara Ann, md74 and sandyandisaac

Thank you! I’m so glad you all like it!

Catmom – he absolutely did. It hit every base out of the park. Leon does fine work faultlessly.

Logan Sapphire – I have your ring permanently saved in my ring file :) I’m glad you like it – I think it’s the perfect match for a 3 stone ring. I won’t be home for a month, but will post photos of them together when I can. Tim has told me I am NOT wearing it till my birthday in June, so we’ll see!

Geckodani – hi! So nice to see you – we haven’t crossed paths in a while but I was thinking of you the other day as I sent a photo of your ring to a friend as a suggestion of something they might like (they did!). your ring was my example to them of how stunning a ring under 1ct could look (they were umming and ahhing on size – so I said “look at THIS! Why um and ah??). they loved it and are now looking for something exactly the same size.

Marian – my photos are totally sucky – I will be the first to admit. Tim is showing some pretty stiff resistance to getting a new camera so he can take better photos of my jewelry! I ask him where his commitment is and he tells me to go check my jewelry box. He does sorta have a point…

Joelly – of course you can copy it! It’s a very standard style – it’s just the proportions that are different on this one; a little less metal and a little more diamond.

For *some* people (who will remain nameless, marian!), I will post photos of my 3 stone, and perhaps you can get the idea how they’ll look together…

sIMG2452ab.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Omg, what a gorgeous ring, love the details of the milgrain! Congrats, Whitby!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
my engagement ring is not large (.46/.83/.47 - F VS1 - F SI1 - F VS2 ex/ex/ex), but i really like it and it's exactly what i wanted.

it used to have .25 side stones, but i decided i liked a more even graduation, with less emphasis on the center stone, and more of a traditional 3-stone feel. when the sidestones were replaced, the setting was remade for me by the incomparable barrett salzmann from Von Bargen's jewelers in Hanover.

sssIMG_2455.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
here it is with my Jim Meyer platinum ring - which was made when i had my e-ring reset - as a good, all purpose ring. altho it did the job, it wasn''t exactly what i was looking for....

sIMG_2502da.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
and this photo arrangement is *really* not ideal - but it's as close as i can get to getting this pair together at the moment...

i think these will look fabulous together and will definitely make this girl's heart sing.

thank you, tim - i love you too!

together1a.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s one of the most beautiful bands I''ve ever seen I think! SWWWOOON :) Congrats!

cara

Ideal_Rock
That is truly beautiful! I can''t wait to see it in proper perspective on your hand!

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
W
30.gif
W, it''s just as beautiful on the underside as it is on the top-side ! Congratulations. It''s so nice to have you back posting on PS !

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I can honestly say that this is my favorite eternity band of all time
9.gif

Seriously, your set is going to be amazing
36.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Whitby, it''s beyond gorgeous!
30.gif
The diamonds are on fire in that 1st pic and the delicate milgrain is so lovely. It''s going to look fabulous with your 3 stone e-ring. Happy 50th b-day!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring just flows so nicely! The sparkle really is all I see.
Can''t wait until it''s on your finger!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 1:45:25 PM
Author: whitby_2773

Geckodani – hi! So nice to see you – we haven’t crossed paths in a while but I was thinking of you the other day as I sent a photo of your ring to a friend as a suggestion of something they might like (they did!). your ring was my example to them of how stunning a ring under 1ct could look (they were umming and ahhing on size – so I said “look at THIS! Why um and ah??). they loved it and are now looking for something exactly the same size.
Aw! That''s fantastic!
36.gif
I''m glad the pic helped someone realize that your don''t need huge carat weight to have a gorgeous ring! You made my day!
5.gif

Work has been reeeaaallly busy the past few months, so I don''t get on as much as I''d like.
7.gif
I tend to read a lot and only post occasionally lately.

I can not wait to see pics of your new wedding band with your gorgeous three stone! That''s going to be a humdinger of a combo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results