shape
carat
color
clarity

my new Leon M wedding ring - photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
It''s spectacular!!!!
30.gif
Everything about it is just perfect! The milgrain - the stone size - the sparkles!!!! Congratulations!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Gayletmom, Laila, gardengloves, D2B, winternight, yssie, jcrow, susimoo, Diamond*Dana, diamondseeker, CNDinNYC and joflier,

Thank you for your kind comments! I feel very spoiled and blessed to still be getting beautiful jewelry from a man who loves me after 27 years together. I have a couple other projects on the boil for my 50th, so we’ll see how they turn out!

Softly softly – I’m LOVING the Blue Mountains :) there’s been a lot of rain, so it’s very green and lovely. I’ve been spending time with my 2 closest girlfriends and frequenting all our old haunts. Plenty of shopping has occurred.
Gayletmom – I’m so pleased to see your new avatar!
Winternight – yes! I’ll get around to that asap. I have wanted to be on that thread for soooo long!
Diamond*Dana – thank you! It’s the specific ‘pairing’ part of this project which I’ve had in the back of my mind the whole time. I think this ring is perfect for a 3 stone and will bring out the best in it without overpowering it in any way. I’m hoping the proportions are perfect ☺
Risingsun – you’re welcome :) And apart from me not wanting to risk o/s delivery, I know for a fact that Tim would not be at all willing to send this to me in Australia! Re hand shots – you mean of my engagement ring? Y’know, I don’t think I’ve ever actually done hand shots of it. I don’t have a camera here, but I’ll get to it when I get back to NY.
diamondseeker I responded to your post in a specific post above; you hit the nail on the head with what I was after, so I was so pleased to see your comment!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful Whitby. Congrats!

It's going to look FAB on your hand!

LS

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Hi Whitby
35.gif

Love love love the new bling
30.gif
9.gif
its gorgeous, you cant fault that man''s work
30.gif
30.gif

Glad to hear you`re enjoying your time at home - im heading home (melbs) in a week or so as well and im dying for a pie
9.gif

ringthings

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring! It glimmers and is just delicious. :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oooh that is VERY pretty! Love the three stone too!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thank you, Losty, Blackpaw, ringthings and innwekitten :) i received a lovely email from Leon this morning when i woke up in Australia - it was very kind and in response to a thank you email i sent him. i have to tell you, i''m already planning my next project....
9.gif

Blackpaw - where are you at the moment? tim and i are in NY and it''s BUCKETING down snow there! tim told me we had a foot of snow overnight and that it''s been snowing all day as well. the weather here in sydney is absolutely gorgeous. the humidity has dropped a trifle and the sky is blue as blue. :) i hope Melbourne is as lovely when you get there!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Whitby, SO and I are in Alberta...and no snow to be seen
6.gif
we keep waiting and wishing and hoping but it just doesnt fall....it makes the town look so pretty
30.gif

that said, its still winter and im hankering for some harsh Australian sun - which will no doubt turn my fair skin beetroot
9.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful Whitby. Happy birthday and may you and your husband have many many more anniversaries to celebrate together.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Whitby, it's stunning! And I can't think of anyone more deserving of such a beautiful piece than you!!! I hope you get to wear her for 26 more wonderful years and beyond!!!

ETA: Oh, yeah...and Happy Birthday! I swear, you don't look a day over 40, Whitby. One of these days, you're going to have to start a thread with all your beauty secrets!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I look forward to seeing pics when you finally have it on your hand
36.gif
36.gif

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness Whitby, it''s a stunner!!

That milgraining is so exquisitely fine - it''s just beautiful

(This makes me even more excited about my channel set LM eternity that is sitting at Customs...)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitby, your LM ring is GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It is delicate and yet substantial at the same time. The milgraining is just perfect!
36.gif

Happy birthday! Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring for many many more happy years to come with that wonderful hubby of yours.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hello Whitby

It''s been a week or more since I looked at SMTR. I''ve got some catching up to do. That will serve me right for being glued to the Olympics!

Of course, as everyone says, your ring is gorgeous. I am looking forward to seeing it on your finger with your engagement ring, as I am sure you are too. What a lovely treat to be going home to.

Meanwhile, maybe we can persuade Tim to pose for a handshot or two. I''m sure he could pop your ring onto the end of his pinky and take a couple of shots. That''s assuming he won''t be weirded out by the whole thing.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING - what a gorgeous piece!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
That milgrain... sigh... its perfection. You deserve it Whitby! So glad to see you back around these parts. Enjoy your new band when you get back to the States!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Wow, whitby, that is sooo beautiful! I can''t wait to see handshots once you have it on your finger!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! What a lovely thing to look forward to!

(Though I suspect that when that plane is landing, you''ll be thinking of Tim and the dogs!)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mayachel, vc10um, bling addict, pancake, Phoenix, Gailey, AmberGretchen, Clairitek and Octavia for all your kind words. You’re all making me antsy to get home and get this stunner on my finger! Tim has been making jokes about making me wait for it, given that it’s for my birthday in June. They’ve gotta be jokes, right? I mean…surely…
23.gif

Blackpaw – I’m sure you will look delightful in beetroot! Seriously – I noticed last night that my face was a bit red from driving from the Mountains to the city and back yesterday; the sun here is so strong…

Bling addict – thank you for those completely unwarranted compliments. So many women look so great these days and nowhere near their ages, it’s hard to keep up!

Pancake – good luck with customs! I’ve never had that experience, but I can tell you – I wouldn’t like it!

Gailey, thank you for the lovely comments :) I can’t in all good conscience ask Tim for more photos; he’s home alone with the dogs, my bitch has gone into heat (3 months early!), my unneutered male is going out of his mind, Tim is working full time, studying for an exam in April, and trying to shovel himself out from the snow! I’ll get some shots when I get home, but till then, I think I need to lay low re requests!!

Reenie

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful - you HAVE to post pictures of your 3 stone with the beautiful new band - i think that will be one of my favourite sets on PS!!!

Bet you cant wait to get it!!!

Kx

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/28/2010 2:28:09 PM
Author: Reenie
Just beautiful - you HAVE to post pictures of your 3 stone with the beautiful new band - i think that will be one of my favourite sets on PS!!!

Bet you cant wait to get it!!!

Kx

reenie - you''re right! i can''t!

9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whitby, that is beautiful! Wear it in good health.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely! I love everything about this ring! I bet it''ll look great with your e-ring. Happy B-Day!
30.gif
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks harriet :) i know you''re a leon aficionado - i can certainly see why! hope everything is going well for you in your ''winter relocation'' (you flew off to florida to beat the winter for a bit yes?) - i''m certainly enjoying the warmer weather in australia!

hi sparkly OEC :) thank you for your kind comments. i''m particularly keen to see this with my engagement ring. it''s specifically meant to be a set - altho of the non-matched kind - and i''m very much hoping that one will compliment the other. will find out in about 4 weeks. :)

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Your eternity band is gorgeous - excellent choice!
Enjoy

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Sky56! welcome to pricescope - and thank you for your comments :)

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Somehow I missed this thread -- congratulations, Whitby! It''s so very elegant. Please come back with a full report after you wear it to a restaurant! If it sparkles like that at night in regular lighting, just think of what it will do under spotlights!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

How can you not be rushing across the pond right NOW to get that lovely thing on your finger???? (what rock have I been hiding under not to have seen this?
38.gif
)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 6:55:48 PM
Author: Upgradable
23.gif

How can you not be rushing across the pond right NOW to get that lovely thing on your finger???? (what rock have I been hiding under not to have seen this?
38.gif
)

awww uppy - come out from under rock! (unless it''s a big, beautiful OMC, in which case, have at it)

i''m so glad you like it! i was hoping you would :)

do you think it will look ok with my engagement ring? (aussie understatement for ''have i hit this one out of the park or not?'') i''ve waited for this particular combo for years.... (and i value your opinion, lady)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This band is so classically beautiful that it cannot fail to totally knock EVERYONE''S socks off (in the most ultra chic, uber-classy way)! It will look amazing with your diamond, however............................

I think you need to start taking prophylactic doses of anti-upgrade medicine before you put this baby on your finger, because I wouldn''t be surprised if you start hankering of one of Leon''s sleek claw prong solitaire settings to go along side it.

There, I said it. I now need to be stoned. Or get stoned. Or listen to the Stones? Yeah, well I''m a sick old bird. What do you expect?
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results