shape
carat
color
clarity

my new Leon M wedding ring - photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitby - Its gorgeous...just beautiful work!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see it on your finger. What torture! Missing your man AND your new ring
2.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 1:45:25 PM
Author: whitby_2773
Wsblue, Catmom, Amethyste, princessplease, Logan Sapphire, PinkAsscher, gemgirl, D&T, Sparkly Blond, rhbgirl, Naty H&A, Bella_mezzo, luv2sparkle, butterfly 17, elrohwen (and otto!), geckodani, NewEnglandLady, vespergirl, canuk-gal, stepcutgirl, Cachette, risingsun, oddoneout, lulu, icekid, LaurenThePartier, AprilBaby, joelly, Lurchie, Ara Ann, md74 and sandyandisaac

Thank you! I’m so glad you all like it!

Catmom – he absolutely did. It hit every base out of the park. Leon does fine work faultlessly.

Logan Sapphire – I have your ring permanently saved in my ring file :) I’m glad you like it – I think it’s the perfect match for a 3 stone ring. I won’t be home for a month, but will post photos of them together when I can. Tim has told me I am NOT wearing it till my birthday in June, so we’ll see!

Geckodani – hi! So nice to see you – we haven’t crossed paths in a while but I was thinking of you the other day as I sent a photo of your ring to a friend as a suggestion of something they might like (they did!). your ring was my example to them of how stunning a ring under 1ct could look (they were umming and ahhing on size – so I said “look at THIS! Why um and ah??). they loved it and are now looking for something exactly the same size.

Marian – my photos are totally sucky – I will be the first to admit. Tim is showing some pretty stiff resistance to getting a new camera so he can take better photos of my jewelry! I ask him where his commitment is and he tells me to go check my jewelry box. He does sorta have a point…

Joelly – of course you can copy it! It’s a very standard style – it’s just the proportions that are different on this one; a little less metal and a little more diamond.

For *some* people (who will remain nameless, marian!), I will post photos of my 3 stone, and perhaps you can get the idea how they’ll look together…
Whitby, Thanks so much!!! Could you pls post handshots with the three stone ring? I would love to see how they look together.
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful! I am eager to see the photos with your e-ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK Whitby, it is official. I will HAVE to have my eternity reset by Leon when I do my e-ring this may! So very gorgeous.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
WHERE ARE THE HAND SHOTS, WHITBY???

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Now I have that Lady Gaga song in my head where she goes, "GA! GA! OHhhh LA LA!"

Because I am GAGA over your ring going, "OOOOH LA LA!"

portia

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous Whitby! And looks perfect with your ering. Love it!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Whitby,your new ring is gorgeous! It''s going to look "blingy" amazing with your three-stone! Be ready for a steady stream of compliments from admirers.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
gosh, what a stunning band. And you are right, Leon''s work is awesome.
Ok, now tell Tim to get his fingerprints off your new bling !! (tee hee)

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, Whitby, gorgeous! The milgrain is perfect and so delicate! I''m glad you got exactly what you wanted in a wedding ring!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Love the band! It''ll look great w/ your ER. Happy Bday!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Love love love your new ring, whitby!!! It''s stunning!!!!!! I can''t wait to see handshots!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Megeve, Swedish Bean, MakingTheGrade, Cara, blingmyring, akmiss, legra, tigian, tyty333, April20, Tacori E-ring, dreamer_dachsie, luv2sparkle, Bliss, Portia, Venice, Tuckins1, bebe, Novel, Snooper and Luckyeshe,

thank you so much for your kind comments - i really appreciate them!

Blingmyring – thank you for the welcome back :)
Geckodani – I’ve always loved rings in the mid-size range; I think they’re just so elegant and romantic, while still being blingy. I love your set :)
Joelly – I’ll post as soon as I get home to NY. I’m currently in Australia and will be here for another month.
luv2sparkle – what sort of a reset are you considering? I’d love ot hear all about it.
Bliss – bliiiiiiiissss! I’m in Australia! I’ll have to wait till I get home for hand shots. Will make sure it’s the first thing I do when I get off the plane! (more or less…)

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Whitby are you enjoying the Blue Mountains?

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow, wow! Whitby, I can''t believe that I missed this.

Your ring is stunning. I can''t wait to see the pictures of it on your finger when you get home.

I love that Tim is kind enough to take photos for us-what a dear!

Happy Birthday!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s spectacular!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Whitby, all the best to a very special lady

ruff_hi

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 2:19:43 AM
Author: softly softly
How anxious will you be to see both the ring and your husband in a months time?
tisk tisk - it should be TIM and then RING!
31.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 7:44:09 AM
Author: Amethyste
You must be dying to see it - and Tim too ;-)
tisk tisk
31.gif
again!

Date: 2/24/2010 7:10:35 AM
Thanks softly_softly – I am indeed bursting to see both ring and husband – tho not in that order ☺
yay - that's the priority I like to see
13.gif

Marian – my photos are totally sucky – I will be the first to admit. Tim is showing some pretty stiff resistance to getting a new camera so he can take better photos of my jewelry! I ask him where his commitment is and he tells me to go check my jewelry box. He does sorta have a point…
I thought so too
20.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 8:09:31 PM
Author: bebe
Ok, now tell Tim to get his fingerprints off your new bling !! (tee hee)
I have to hold it somehow - give me a break
9.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 10:45:58 PM
Bliss – bliiiiiiiissss! I’m in Australia! I’ll have to wait till I get home for hand shots. Will make sure it’s the first thing I do when I get off the plane! (more or less…)
Didn't I see something about hiding it until your birthday?
38.gif
Don't worry - I won't be that mean. But I will start a clock running when you open the box, so make full use of the 10 seconds you'll have
4.gif

Date: 2/24/2010 2:02:21 PM
thank you, tim - i love you too!
You are more than welcome - love of my life!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning, I want one!!
d2b

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love it!!

You should post photos in the Leon thread.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
positively gorgeous + exquisite!
36.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
One word, PERFECTION!!!

I wish you great health to wear it!!!

Hope I am as lucky when its my 50th. he he

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Whitby, this is the perfect band, I love it! I cannot wait to see how it looks paired up with your gorgeous three stone!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Wsblue, Catmom, Amethyste, princessplease, Logan Sapphire, PinkAsscher, gemgirl, D&T, Sparkly Blond, rhbgirl, Naty H&A, Bella_mezzo, luv2sparkle, butterfly 17, elrohwen (and otto!), geckodani, NewEnglandLady, vespergirl, canuk-gal, stepcutgirl, Cachette, risingsun, oddoneout, lulu, icekid, LaurenThePartier, AprilBaby, joelly, Lurchie, Ara Ann, md74 and sandyandisaac

Thank you! I’m so glad you all like it!

Catmom – he absolutely did. It hit every base out of the park. Leon does fine work faultlessly.

Logan Sapphire – I have your ring permanently saved in my ring file :) I’m glad you like it – I think it’s the perfect match for a 3 stone ring. I won’t be home for a month, but will post photos of them together when I can. Tim has told me I am NOT wearing it till my birthday in June, so we’ll see!

Geckodani – hi! So nice to see you – we haven’t crossed paths in a while but I was thinking of you the other day as I sent a photo of your ring to a friend as a suggestion of something they might like (they did!). your ring was my example to them of how stunning a ring under 1ct could look (they were umming and ahhing on size – so I said “look at THIS! Why um and ah??). they loved it and are now looking for something exactly the same size.

Joelly – of course you can copy it! It’s a very standard style – it’s just the proportions that are different on this one; a little less metal and a little more diamond.

For *some* people (who will remain nameless, marian!), I will post photos of my 3 stone, and perhaps you can get the idea how they’ll look together…
Thank you for the pics!! I don't think that they are sucky. Wait until you see my new pics...they seriously suck
14.gif
I love both of your rings. You couldn't convince Tim to send an early birthday gift to you down under? I'm so excited for you, dear friend
36.gif

ETA: You neglected to post handshots. Unacceptable! Get out the camera and give it the old college try
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh!!!! That is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
It is like the big sister to my 2mm Legacy band! Love it!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Whitby, it''s a gorgeous w-band! I love the miligrain!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 7:07:24 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Oooooh!!!! That is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
It is like the big sister to my 2mm Legacy band! Love it!

god bless you, diamondseeker - that''s EXACTLY what i was after - and have actually *said* that on occasion! i stood in tiffany with a sales assistant about 6 months ago and we both stared, squinted, changed angles, then went "naaaah..." after i''d tried the legacy (which i LOVE!) with my engagement ring. i think the style combo was bad; the legacy just got lost underneath my ring. but when i tried on the big legacy (5pt stones instead of 1pt stones) it was overpowering. it''s also quite a high ring, which makes it *very* substantial, and out of proportion with my e-ring.

i''m hoping this one is perfect - tho i''m *dying* to get home and see it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results