shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New 4ct EC Halo -thx to my fellow PSr’s

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
No seriously, there's no such thing as too many more pictures!

That is a seriously white looking J. Even from the side angles I'm not really seeing tint. Wow. What colour were your melee again? Honestly this is just beautiful. Congratulations!

Videos are very easy on YouTube, hopefully your children will show you because it would be super interesting to see the play of light with this ring.

Thanks for sharing!
@Lykame Thank you SO much. I will DEf ask them to help me post one to show you. It absolutely is whiter than white (and I had a F before). My other daughter said she cannot even picture a stone any whiter (I’m sure if we put it next to a higher one but even next to my EC band it’s just as white and that was is all F/G). I will post a comparison of that as well. I also want to mention that the performance is beyond my expectations. I’m so glad I passed on the other stone (if you saw my prior thread). This stone barely has any leakage and throws off flashes just when I am trying to take a photo indoors. I never dreamt I’d get so lucky. I’m beyond happy and grateful. Never getting another stone again. Thankfully (but most importantly for my poor husband). Hahah.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
My Oval has strong Blue FL and it’s white no tint. It’s a I VVS1 and my both pair of my earrings are Js VS with med Fl. I only buy FL stones as it allows me to get size I want in budget. Your EC is perfection.
@Missie1 Yes! You are so right! I looked at 1 lower color K w out FL (it was the best cut out of the other 2 K’s that did have Med Fl) and it was a very noticeable difference. We did go over budget w the J (I was a bit hesitant to be honest w the price bc I saw quite a few w out FL that were price significantly lower at the 4ct mark) and w Med Fl I thought it was way over priced. However, they must also price it based on the cut bc Adam said this was a crazy great stone and he was right. It was worth the extra due to the cut alone and then the super whiteness is just icing on the cake. The GIA report did say (should hav even graded an I) in comments from vendor. I’d love to see your Oval. I’ll go to your posts to see it! Thank you again.

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Class. Timeless. Stunning. That’s a forever ring right there! The kind that still makes you excited every time you wear it. Enjoy it’s beautiful

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is so beautiful and looks amazing on you. :love::love: So glad things worked out great with Adam. congratulations!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh this came out AMAZING!!! Seriously, this is now on my list of all time fave rings here on PS! Adam did an incredible job on the setting and really made your wants and vision come to life!!! :love::love::love::appl::appl::appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Extraordinarily beautiful - the stuff from which dreams are made.

Congratulations on a truly heirloom piece! Stunning.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. This ring is *POW* in your face and super classy at the same time. Soooo beautiful!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
@LLJsmom @ac117 @mrs-b @msop04 Wow. Thank you SO much for all your wonderful comments. You are my only “friends” that have seen it so far, lol!!!! The support and excitement is the BEST! I’m sure many of you would agree that having this forum helps make each of our journeys not only better but special. While I am sure my friends will think it’s beautiful, I am sure the reaction will not be as full of enthusiasm and genuine appreciation as all of you have shown. Thank you again!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
34B3856D-6E04-40F3-A0C2-CD1993150040.jpeg
@Missie1 Yes! You are so right! I looked at 1 lower color K w out FL (it was the best cut out of the other 2 K’s that did have Med Fl) and it was a very noticeable difference. We did go over budget w the J (I was a bit hesitant to be honest w the price bc I saw quite a few w out FL that were price significantly lower at the 4ct mark) and w Med Fl I thought it was way over priced. However, they must also price it based on the cut bc Adam said this was a crazy great stone and he was right. It was worth the extra due to the cut alone and then the super whiteness is just icing on the cake. The GIA report did say (should hav even graded an I) in comments from vendor. I’d love to see your Oval. I’ll go to your posts to see it! Thank you again.
Here’s my Oval

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
2504C8A5-2264-4311-A51C-6054F600586F.jpeg
34B3856D-6E04-40F3-A0C2-CD1993150040.jpeg
Here’s my Oval

It’s 2.6 I VVS1. I want to go larger maybe to 3.5 but I’m so in love with this one and I would need to trade in for upgrade so I’m holding off.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
:love:
2504C8A5-2264-4311-A51C-6054F600586F.jpeg

It’s 2.6 I VVS1. I want to go larger maybe to 3.5 but I’m so in love with this one and I would need to trade in for upgrade so I’m holding off.
@Missie1 okay :angryfire: . Now that is ShaBaam! Pow Pow and w that Cartier Diamond watch to boot! Bigger doesn’t always mean more better/beautiful and that looks gorgeous. It is still large w its presence and if you love it, then that’s the total package!!!

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
:love:
@Missie1 okay :angryfire: . Now that is ShaBaam! Pow Pow and w that Cartier Diamond watch to boot! Bigger doesn’t always mean more better/beautiful and that looks gorgeous. It is still large w its presence and if you love it, then that’s the total package!!!
Thanks so much. The watch is my favorite. I sometimes feel that ring is perfect but DS is real. I feel like I need 11-12 mm stone. My oval is just 10.75 mm and feels small to me at times. I guess it’s because I comparing to rings like your amazing EC

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much. The watch is my favorite. I sometimes feel that ring is perfect but DS is real. I feel like I need 11-12 mm stone. My oval is just 10.75 mm and feels small to me at times. I guess it’s because I comparing to rings like your amazing EC
Awe- isn’t it funny! My old stone was 7x9 and I was originally thinking maybe 7:20x10x15. I never thought I’d get the cut w a white looking stone w a 4ct. That is why I was looking at K’s w Med Flo. But your oval at 10.75 is longer than mine! What if you halo’d it? That would give you at least 1.5-2mm add’l width and length. I’m looking again at your photo and you look to have beautiful long fingers. Mine are short and my hands are small (goes w my height). Lol. So it may be just that your fingers could carry something much more substantial if you chose to do so. But I would try a halo first - especially since you love your stone! I think Adam from OWD is calling your name :). Xo

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous (both stone and ring) in every way!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Awe- isn’t it funny! My old stone was 7x9 and I was originally thinking maybe 7:20x10x15. I never thought I’d get the cut w a white looking stone w a 4ct. That is why I was looking at K’s w Med Flo. But your oval at 10.75 is longer than mine! What if you halo’d it? That would give you at least 1.5-2mm add’l width and length. I’m looking again at your photo and you look to have beautiful long fingers. Mine are short and my hands are small (goes w my height). Lol. So it may be just that your fingers could carry something much more substantial if you chose to do so. But I would try a halo first - especially since you love your stone! I think Adam from OWD is calling your name :). Xo
Yes I have longer slender fingers. I just went back and relooked at your EC and it looks huge. It’s amazing how different stones look based on our fingers. I definitely need to consider a halo. I’m going to reach out to your guy. Thanks so much

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Yes I have longer slender fingers. I just went back and relooked at your EC and it looks huge. It’s amazing how different stones look based on our fingers. I definitely need to consider a halo. I’m going to reach out to your guy. Thanks so much
Yay! I honestly think that could be your answer to your perfect ring!!! Xoxo

sue011312

Rough_Rock
I saw this posted on OWD Instagram page and almost dropped my phone. It’s stunning! Absolutely beautiful ❤️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH, another large and gorgeous emerald cut!! I want one so bad.:love::love:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this. Biiig emerald cuts are so classy :love:. It looks fabulous on you!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this posted on OWD Instagram page and almost dropped my phone. It’s stunning! Absolutely beautiful ❤️
@sue011312 @Catmom @meely Thank you so much!! Adam’s Bench from Old World Diamonds sourced the beautiful stone and made the setting just as I had requested. He is the real “gem”. He always answered so quickly, listened to my vision and is truly so patient and nice. I would highly recommend him. Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think it turned out beautiful and I’m glad you are happy with it! Looks fantastic on you!:appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first thought, looking at your pic, was that it must have been made by VC or LM! It is absolutely beautiful and totally captures that tiny micro pave delicacy. I love it! What a great ring and a gorgeous stone. It is truly an heirloom piece.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results