shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New 4ct EC Halo -thx to my fellow PSr’s

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
This is just INCREDIBLE, seriously! The dainty halo, with its perfect proportions and perfect emphasis of your EC's clipped corners, the invisible claw prongs, and most of all your beautiful beautiful EC!! You should definitely post some videos so we can see that baby in action -- and also, it looks SO FREAKING WHITE!

I am so very happy for you, and good for you for trusting your own instincts. You 1000% made the right call on this setting!!
Ps. How do you convert videos to upload? I did try to do a quick one but it says it’s too large....

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations and wear it in good health.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it!! It really turned out beautiful and so well done. Just what I thought you wanted and looks gorgeous on your finger. Congrats!!

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautifully classic design and amazing finger coverage. Wow, I mean WOW!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning and flawless. Looks as beautiful and perfect as any VC, SK, LM, or Harry Winston I've seen. It's just gorgeous, truly! :kiss2:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is lovely!:clap:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning, it looks so elegant! Gorgeous :love:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning and flawless. Looks as beautiful and perfect as any VC, SK, LM, or Harry Winston I've seen. It's just gorgeous, truly! :kiss2:
@Laila619 I’m going to tell Adam you said that! :). Thank you so much. While I still know VC etal are the goals for settings (truly are perfection) it’s nice to be able to recommend an alternative vendor w a friendlier price tag. (Not That VC isn’t worth every penny). But for those that either don’t care about “perfection” or need more budget friendly but w out sacrificing the outcome. Thank you again for giving my setting the ultimate on compliments and I will be sure to pass it on to Adam :). He’ll be so happy.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! It really turned out beautiful and so well done. Just what I thought you wanted and looks gorgeous on your finger. Congrats!!
@Emeraldsaremyfavorite Thank you so much! To my fellow EC lover and coming from you, as I know you have a great eye and have helped see me thru this journey. So glad it’s complete!

diamondlove123

Shiny_Rock
This is truly an amazing ring! The first thing I did when I saw your post was taking a screenshot of your ring up close... just in case I ever need to refer to a perfect EC halo setting. It looks so right with the halo and I love love love that you are happy with the outcome. This makes me want to change my setting to halo as well. This ring is beautiful and you’ll be so happy starring at it all day, I know I would.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Saw that on their Instagram - amazing ring. Wear it with joy!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:
This is truly an amazing ring! The first thing I did when I saw your post was taking a screenshot of your ring up close... just in case I ever need to refer to a perfect EC halo setting. It looks so right with the halo and I love love love that you are happy with the outcome. This makes me want to change my setting to halo as well. This ring is beautiful and you’ll be so happy starring at it all day, I know I would.
@diamondlove123 - Yay! We can be twins!!! The daintiness would be stunning w your diamond and would not take away from it’s beauty at all!!! My big fear was that it would look like I was trying to make it look larger or that it would outshine it. I am
beyond happy and that it’s so sparkly and white, all around. The halo did not make it look darker at all and I really love how low he was able to make it. I’m so glad you like it as well! You will now be able to get it halo’d with peace of mind! Ps. I DEf could have starred at it all day. Hahahah. Sadly, I had way too many errands going on but I got to bring Miss Hepburn w me! She’s DEf a Hepburn. Elegant, classic and beautiful (to me).

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
What a white J you got! :love:

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Lucky lady! Enjoy your fab ring!

I normally don't like halo setting on myself but boy, you've got it right for your EC!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky lady! Enjoy your fab ring!

I normally don't like halo setting on myself but boy, you've got it right for your EC!
@Rad_Fan I almost pulled the plug and just went w a baguette (traditional side stone) setting. I’m so glad I stayed in track and had some faith. Thanks to Adam! Thx again!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
No seriously, there's no such thing as too many more pictures!

That is a seriously white looking J. Even from the side angles I'm not really seeing tint. Wow. What colour were your melee again? Honestly this is just beautiful. Congratulations!

Videos are very easy on YouTube, hopefully your children will show you because it would be super interesting to see the play of light with this ring.

Thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results