shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My gorgeous & dainty ERD Rose Gold Halo + OMB

meg_

Shiny_Rock
I'm so excited to finally have my ring and be able to share it! ERD was really wonderful to work with and even with a few hiccups, I really don't think I could love any other version more. This was both an anniversary upgrade and a replacement for my original engagement ring that was stolen during a home break in.

The ring is a hand forged 14k Rose Gold, size 7 1/4, and is so incredibly delicate. (2mm at it's widest) The diamond is a GIA certed Old Mie brilliant sourded through Adam at Old World Diamonds. It's 2.75 cts, O-P Range, VS1, 8.37 x 8.8 x 5.48. It has some color, but it's shockingly white top down - and I think the rose gold really helps!

I really love this ring. It's dainty, and feminine, but it still feels so strong and secure! My diamond knocks my socks off. It's a little disco ball sitting on my finger. I just can not stop staring at it.

Now, on to the photos!

Here are the shots that ERD sent to me before they mailed the ring:
m4.jpg
m3_0.jpg
m1_0.jpg
m2_0.jpg

meg_

Shiny_Rock
And a few that I took with my DSLR and macro lens.

I didn't have any flowers, so my succulent came out to play.

img_004.jpg
img_001_0.jpg
img_002_0.jpg
img_003_0.jpg
img_005.jpg
img_006.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I love the Rose gold it really compliments the stone!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think it's gorgeous! Are you happy with it? I know you'd had some concerns about the petals, struts etc. and had decided to see it in person before making any decision. Is it safe to say you are happy because you posted in SMTB?? I hope so because that is one gorgeous ring!! :love:

Now all we need are handshots!! ;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I love the OMC and I love the setting you chose for it- a perfect home for your lovely stone! And the rose gold-ooh la la! Wear in health and happiness!

And I second Yenny's request for handshots please!!!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
SOrry for the crappy iphone hand shots, but it's all I have at the moment. (I used the photojojo macro lens for anyone that is curious.)
photo__17__0.jpg

I wasn't sure how I felt about the roundness of the gallery when I first saw the ERD images. But I love the way it sits on my finger. It has a bit of an art deco feel.

photo__18__0.jpg
photo__19__0.jpg
photo__21_.jpg
photo__20__0.jpg

Thanks for looking!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok meg, you are killing me with this halo goodness!! I just commented in the other thread how I have been tempted by all the beautiful halos here on PS, and then you further torture me with this beauty!! :cheeky: It turned out beautifully, it is the perfect home for your amazing diamond - I know you had a few reservations about it from your other thread, but I have to say I think it's stunning and I hope you really love it too! Wear it in health and happiness!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rose gold + warm old cuts = TWO GREAT THINGS THAT GO GREAT TOGETHER, and this thread is exhibit A! Just beautiful. :love:

PinkyPie

Rough_Rock
Circe|1373498818|3480641 said:
Rose gold + warm old cuts = TWO GREAT THINGS THAT GO GREAT TOGETHER, and this thread is exhibit A! Just beautiful. :love:

Well said!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! That setting is beyond gorgeous!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just looked at the pics again...your diamond is crazy beautiful!!! :love:

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
The diamond and setting are both stunning! Seriously drool worth! :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i am SOOOO glad you had them send it to you before they started on another version. this is absolutely the prettiest ring, i cant imagine it turning out ANY better. One request, a picture of your whole and with it on? id love it see it from further back

Im so happy you love it, you deserve it after your long journey with this ring..its, honestly, one of the most unique and fantastic rings ive ever seen in here :appl: :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
How do y'all get such great pics with a phone????

Seriously fabulous!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I super puffy heart the petals on that setting too!

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is such an amazing ring -- I love everything about it!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
meg_|1373498213|3480634 said:
SOrry for the crappy iphone hand shots, but it's all I have at the moment. (I used the photojojo macro lens for anyone that is curious.)
photo__17__0.jpg

I wasn't sure how I felt about the roundness of the gallery when I first saw the ERD images. But I love the way it sits on my finger. It has a bit of an art deco feel.

photo__18__0.jpg
photo__19__0.jpg
photo__21_.jpg
photo__20__0.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Absolutely stunning :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow wow wow. :shock: What have you done to me? Halos were out (for me). Now they are in. Loved RG, but was afraid with an M OEC. Now I KNOW I HAVE TO HAVE IT. Yummy yummy :appl: I just can't say enough about your spectacular setting. I am so glad you stayed with it!! PS is killing me. Every time I decide on something, I fall in love with something else!! I am so jealous of your beauty! =)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1373498818|3480641 said:

+++1 Oh Meg I am so glad that you love the ring!!!!!! I have been thinking about you the last 2-3 days hoping you would like it once you saw it! So is this - the one???

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
Divine!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Incredible!! IT is outstanding!! ERD did an AWESOME job and I love how it turned out - and so glad you saw it before changing it! (please don't change it --- its STUNNING as it is!) the RG is beautiful surrounding and the diamond AND on your skin tone - I'm in LOVE!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl: YAY you!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooooo beautiful!!! The rose gold is a lovely touch, so feminine!

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
***THUNK*** <--- That is my jaw hitting the desk... are you for real right now?? I am not even going to tell you how beautiful your ring is, because you already know!

I just want to say WOW!!! :love: :love: :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
blingymo|1373502281|3480685 said:
Wow wow wow wow wow. :shock: What have you done to me? Halos were out (for me). Now they are in. Loved RG, but was afraid with an M OEC. Now I KNOW I HAVE TO HAVE IT. Yummy yummy :appl: I just can't say enough about your spectacular setting. I am so glad you stayed with it!! PS is killing me. Every time I decide on something, I fall in love with something else!! I am so jealous of your beauty! =)

+1 Love it!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Magnificent setting and your diamond is just stunning :lickout: I've watched your threads and know it's taken a while to get to this point. I have to say, I hope you're thrilled with your ring! It's breathtaking :love: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love how the rose gold halo complements your diamond perfectly! :love:

blingymo

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to drool some more. I really want to caress that RG. It looks so silky to me. Yum. Thanks for this evenings bling ****.

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
That.is.awesome. :lickout: Just beautiful. The halo is the perfect size and angle..the gallery...like a HUGE, blingy flower sitting on your finger. Congrats!

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock
This ring is absolutely stunning. I'm talking drop dead gorgeous!

Holy wow! :love:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Your halo is my absolute favorite EVER! I LOVE IT!! :love:

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is spectacular! Gorgeous stone and love the rose gold and petals. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results