shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My 5 yr anniversary upgrade 2.52 Emerald cut diamond

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!! It's divine! So gorgeous! I loved the simplicity of your asscher reset but this is just totally at another level!! Congratulations on finding such an amazing piece.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring :love: :love: :love: The stone is beautiful & the setting is exquisite!!! I would be positively thrilled to have that piece of art on my finger :love:

Aren't K EC's wonderful? I have one as well, mine is 1.11ct and rarely is the color noticeable. If I upgrade in size someday I will probably seek out another K. MayK recently got a gorgeous K EC as well. We could start a club :cheeky:

Enjoy your amazing ring :lickout:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary!

Congratulations on the amazing upgrade! WOW!!!!! The steps are amazing, and the setting is to die for!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. What a great anniversary gift. Happy Anniversary!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Ganesha!! It really was meant to be, I'm so happy I found it!

Thank you Catmom!!

Thanks Smores, I can't believe it's been 5 years, it's flown by!

Thanks Alex T!

Thank you MissGotRocks!!

I know SandyCheeks! I'm so happy it's my size. However, it's a bit harder to get on since the head is large and I have large knuckles. Once over my knuckle it's fine though. Not sure if I'll get it resized. I'll wait through the summer to see if it's really needed.

Thanks MayK!!! You have a beautiful EC too, don't you just love K's? I can't believe how white it really is!

Thanks Lunemo, ah yes, always have and always will be one :bigsmile:

Hehe, thanks K-darling!

Will do Tanj! He's so happy to see my so happy with it. I am one lucky woman, he's the best!

Thanks Meg!!

Thanks Enerchi!!! Second to finding my husband, but the best find since :bigsmile:

Thanks Christina, I'm so happy it worked out so well with my existing bands!

Awwww, Wakingdreams! That is so sweet! Thank you!!!

Thanks Pandabee!!

Thanks ylapis! Hubby bought that small bezel band for me from BGD. The other one is an art deco band from the 20's that I purchased from Neatfreak. Another cool story about "it was meant to be".

LOL MayK!!!

Thanks MissKittycat!!! I was originally leaning towards a simple clean setting (for whatever EC I selected) kind of like my asscher reset, but once I found this ring, It was love at first sight.

Thanks Woofmama! K's are amazing for EC's that's for sure. And I was so scared of going too warm. But it's awesome. I compared it against my friends J OEC yesterday and mine looked just as white if not a bit whiter, it was crazy! K EC club here we come! :)

Thanks so much Armywife!!!

Thanks Marcy!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1365372803|3422184 said:
What a gorgeous ring :love: :love: :love: The stone is beautiful & the setting is exquisite!!! I would be positively thrilled to have that piece of art on my finger :love:

Aren't K EC's wonderful? I have one as well, mine is 1.11ct and rarely is the color noticeable. If I upgrade in size someday I will probably seek out another K. MayK recently got a gorgeous K EC as well. We could start a club :cheeky:

Enjoy your amazing ring :lickout:

You get to be president since you are the founding member! I luuuuuvvvveeee my K :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous ring! What a find! It sure pays to wait for the right one in husbands and diamonds and it sounds like you got both! Cngratulations, what a stunner!

himni

Shiny_Rock
i love the diamond, and that setting is beautiful.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, that stone AND setting are amazing!!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about it! It's huge and the setting is stunning and looks perfect on your hand!! Happy 5 Years!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS!! That is spectacular!!! Enjoy!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
SO SO AMAZING!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: I am thrilled for you that you found "the one". That's serendipity at its best!! Enjoy your new ring, wear it in the best of heath and happiness, and happy anniversary to you and your hubs!!!!! :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful ring, enjoy!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Now this is a problem. This is what I really want, but I am about to confirm a setting for an OEC ;(
I can't cry about it, give me a break, it's pretty too, but this is so, so, .......what I love best! I've drooled over that maker's settings and this one is at the top of my list! Thank you for getting it and showing it off-we are all so thankful. I think I need to sit down...

Your main traction stone is fab! :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
WOW :love: Absolutely beautiful. Stunning stone and that setting is perfection, I love all the details! :love: Happy anniversary!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sweet mother of God!! That is one of the most gorgeous step cuts I've ever seen!! It is perfect in every way!! And I love it with your bands!! Happy Anniversary! :love:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
I like my typo, that is a main 'traction stone, no doubt! Okay, now to praise your skills-Wow wow wow. You have now joined the ranks of Fran Fine, Lovey, etc. as far as I'm concerned. We are not worthy...if this is not a Jewel of the Week then I am a monkey's uncle. Luurrvvee it!!! :o :love: :cheeky: :twirl:

Cannot wait to see what you do for your anniversary every 5 years! Congrats :sun:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so gorgeous!!! I love that setting!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! Step cuts are really amazing, aren't they? Very nice finger coverage! Your Ec is just sooo yummy! :love: :love:

The setting you have chosen is just perfect! I love the vintage look... the great detailing on the setting... very very very special! Congrats on an amazing 5 year anniversary gift!

(You have motivated me in planning on my 10 year... coming up in 3 years :naughty: )

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
YOWZA!!! That ring is TDF!!! :love:

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that's magnificent :-o

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT :love: :love: :love: Happy 5 years!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!! What a fingerfull of lovelyness!! :appl:
The settings and bands are perfection!!! Congrats and happy anniversary.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, it is hard to think of words to adequately describe this one! It is magnificent!!! :love: The stone AND setting are just perfection! This is a ring I would LOVE to have! I need to go look up this jeweler because I want to see more settings!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely stunning! The delicate halo and the rest of the setting is just perfection with your center stone. Congrats!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Luv2sparkle!!

Thank you himni!!!

Thanks Arkieb1!

hehe, thanks 04diamond! It is huge, I love the finger coverage!!!

Aww thanks DandiAndi!!! :))

Thanks Dani! It really was meant to be, I'm so in love! And can't believe we are celebrating our 5 year anniversary, it flew by!!! Love my baby :love:

Thanks lknvrb4!

Awww backwardsandinheels, trust your heart, that's what I learned through all of this. I found so many OEC's that I liked and I was trying to force one to be the one. When I saw this beauty, I knew it really was the one. :love: hehe, I knew what you meant! lol Oh my gosh, wow, that is such a compliment, thank you so much! That would be so cool if it became Jewel of the week! Haha, well I think this will be my last ering for a very long time but I have plenty of other fingers, ears, etc that can handle more diamonds :bigsmile:

Thank you Stargurl!!!

Awwww, thanks Yenny!!!! Coming from you with 2 AMAZING rings, thank you!!!! :bigsmile:

Thanks Tyty!!!

Thanks Fi.Z!! I just love step cuts, they are so mesmerizing. Oh nice, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks Lorissey!!

Awww, thanks Snicklefritz!!!!

Thanks Skippy!!!!!!

Thanks RubiesRMe!!!!

Awww, thanks DS! They do have a few other (colored stones) set into settings similar. The setting really is amazing, the detailing is incredible. I'm so happy to have a large step cut so I can really get swept away in the steps :) It's a dream come true!

Thanks Alexiszoe!!!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your beautiful diamond and ring, AG! I love your EC - I love them fatty ECs like that :love: :love: And I'm pretty sure I know who made your setting - he makes STUNNING, STUNNING rings so you could have not gone wrong (he has made a few pieces for us in the past) with that either!

Wear in happiness always and congrats on your anniversary! :appl: :appl:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that's some bling you've got on your finger! Lovely emerald and lovely setting too. Congrats on your anniversary.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
:lickout: Yummy! I love it!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! :love:

What an upgrade!!!!!

Congratulations!

Cachette :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results