TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
Wow I don't post much but I had to say that this diamond is amazing. :love:

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful on your hand.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
It's beyond words..it's sooo white, elegant and just so you! .

I'm elated for you. It's been a long journey and well worth the wait. Wear it with happiness and much love.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
INCREDIBLE.
She's a headlight on your finger!!! Fit for royalty :love: :love: :love: :love:

You sound thrilled - you've been searching for Holly for so long, I hope she makes you very happy for a very long time Phoenix :bigsmile:

This is my favourite pic, it puts it in (gigantic!) perspective.. Seeing it on your hand, I'm even more convinced that the super simple setting was the best choice - it's elegant and classy without trying

holly_14.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
..just a couple more pics for the time being!

Thanks for allowing me to share my Holly, my happiness with you all! :bigsmile:

holly_16.jpg

holly_17.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1350309779|3285509 said:
INCREDIBLE.
She's a headlight on your finger!!! Fit for royalty :love: :love: :love: :love:

You sound thrilled - you've been searching for Holly for so long, I hope she makes you very happy for a very long time Phoenix :bigsmile:

This is my favourite pic, it puts it in (gigantic!) perspective.. Seeing it on your hand, I'm even more convinced that the super simple setting was the best choice - it's elegant and classy without trying

holly_14.jpg

Thank you, Yssie!! :)) :))

Holly is grateful to you, as she's now appropriately dressed - in an haute couture outfit - and not stuffed into a "cage", lol! :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkles|1350309534|3285507 said:
It's beyond words..it's sooo white, elegant and just so you! .

I'm elated for you. It's been a long journey and well worth the wait. Wear it with happiness and much love.

Thank you, babes. You're too kind! :D

I have you to thank also. You've encouraged me to go for the classic RB (when I was "all-over-the-place", shape wise), and I guess I am very much a classic kind of gal! :wink2:

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix,

Your ring is beautiful. I like how delicate the setting is! Will you post a profile picture of it when you have time? I would like to see how high the diamond is set; yours looks perfect. =)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - it is huge! Healight and boulder come to mind!

Enjoy the sparkles - I'm sure there are plenty to be had there!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1350310923|3285529 said:
Phoenix,

Your ring is beautiful. I like how delicate the setting is! Will you post a profile picture of it when you have time? I would like to see how high the diamond is set; yours looks perfect. =)

Just for you, Classy! :wink2:

I believe Leon has got the height *just* right...I am really very happy and at the same time amazed by how he managed to take a very vague request from me and executed it perfectly! :appl: (I am not anywhere as artistic or eloquent in my requests as some others on here - Yssie and Frankie in particular come to mind).

holly_18.jpg

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix|1350311843|3285543 said:
ClassyRocks|1350310923|3285529 said:
Phoenix,

Just for you, Classy! :wink2:

I believe Leon has got the height *just* right...I am really very happy and at the same time amazed by how he managed to take a very vague request from me and executed it perfectly! :appl: (I am not anywhere as artistic or eloquent in my requests as some others on here - Yssie and Frankie in particular come to mind).

Thank you so much Phoenix! I so appreciate you! :appl:

Yes, I like the height of your diamond very much, and that you can see so much of it from the sides. I may have to have another "temporary" temporary setting . . . my setting is just too heavy. I think yours is just right! :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
soocool|1349957433|3283196 said:
Phoenix, words cannot express the beauty of this ring. I am happy your search has been successful! Oh, and if you ever get tired of it, she can come live with me :naughty:

He he, I don't think I will ever tire of Holly! :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexiszoe|1349924235|3283088 said:
Phoenix,

The ring is absolutely exquisite! If I were you I probably can't sleep too. Can't wait to see some stunning handshots!

Thank you, Alexis. I think I was averaging 5 hrs of sleep each night last week, lol!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hlmr|1349916127|3283027 said:
Stunning!! What an amazing ring!!! Congrats to you, Phoenix, on your heavenly 'Holly' grail!! Looking forward to hand shots! :love:

Thank you. Holly is indeed heavenly! :saint: :wink2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TaterTots|1350306937|3285479 said:
Wow I don't post much but I had to say that this diamond is amazing. :love:

Thank you for coming out of lurkdom to enjoy Holly with me! :))

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It is amazing and looks perfect on your hand!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
My jaw literally dropped! That diamond is beautiful...and such an amazing find! I subscribed to this post at the very beginning and have been eagerly awaiting the hand shots! The size is totally amazing and the setting is completely perfect. I'd love to see more side views :lickout:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix
Holly's "haute couture" outfit is sheer perfection. It's a Leon Chanel exclusive ! Hee hee :lol:
Seriously it's beautiful and perfect. Wear it in many many years of health, happiness, and prosperity!! :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Guacamole! THAT is a doorknob solitaire if I ever did see one!

How does it feel, to have your dream size? Does it feel right and special? You are such a lucky lady to have such an amazing, unique, and special diamond on your hand. That cut quality and size... you just do not see that every day.

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wowzers. That ring is stunning Phoenix!!!

I usually lurk but just needed to say that I love your newest piece!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1350333600|3285816 said:
Holy Guacamole! THAT is a doorknob solitaire if I ever did see one!

++++1 THUD!!!! Droooooool.... so AMAZING!!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1350310120|3285515 said:
..just a couple more pics for the time being!

Thanks for allowing me to share my Holly, my happiness with you all! :bigsmile:

HOT DOG!!!! From the video and the picture prior to you getting it I was a bit worried that it'd look too big, but it's just PERFECT!!! I'm so glad she came home to you and looks like she was made just for you (as she was :) ). Congrats again!!! Definitely needing some hand shots in the sun :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Should have said "some more pics in the sun" :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holly. Moly. :love:

OKOKOK I NEED one of those..........

Looks fabu, girl. Rock it! No pun intended.

cheers--Sharon

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!! that is a stunning ring-it looks perfect on you! Congratulations! I am so happy for you that you got your dream diamond-and the setting is perfect.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and HUUUGE!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, Phoenix!!! I LOVE the setting! :love: It is just beautiful and showcases that great diamond so well! I am truly happy that you finally got your dream ring! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results