shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW my 5.318ct H VS2 ideal-cut diamond

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I have died and gone to bling heaven. Incredible stone. I'M so happy you finally have the stone of your dreams. I can't wait to see it on your hand. Congratulations.

cabbitstar

Rough_Rock
WOW that is just amazing! I am green with envy! =)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a classic, timeless and elegant piece! It's perfect in every way!

When will you receive it? Must have handshots galore!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1349798258|3282199 said:
What a classic, timeless and elegant piece! It's perfect in every way!

When will you receive it? Must have handshots galore!!!

Thank you, mom2boys. Yes, Holly is understated and yet classy and elegant! LOVE HER!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

She's just commenced her journey towards me. I should receive her by the end of this week, hopefully!! YAY!! :appl: (Mind you, it's already Wednesday over here, so if not the end of this week and then for sure beginning of next week).

Definitely tons of pics coming! Try to stop me, lol!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Setting looks beautiful!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix,
Wow!!! :love: :love: :love:
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous in every way. I love that it is in a classic solitaire; all attention can be focused on your beautiful stone!!
I don't know how you're going to sleep, eat or function this week. . . . :loopy:

Btw-- this beats 5 croc Birkins hands down any day of the week!! :D

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woot! I can't wait for your reactions and pics!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42|1349799048|3282209 said:
Phoenix,
Wow!!! :love: :love: :love:
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous in every way. I love that it is in a classic solitaire; all attention can be focused on your beautiful stone!!
I don't know how you're going to sleep, eat or function this week. . . . :loopy:

Btw-- this beats 5 croc Birkins hands down any day of the week!! :D

Lol! I agree! No way I'd trade Holly for any number of Birkins, croc or otherwise, or anything else for that matter!

I am *already* not sleeping. It's 1.10am here and I got this video tonight and am too excited to go to bed, ha ha...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG :love: :love: :love: It certainly is clear it's huge and your finger is tiny!!! The prongs look loooooong... IT'S A MONSTER!!!!! A beautiful monster!!!! :-o :-o :-o :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix, I'm so glad you went with the solitaire! It totally showcases the stunning diamond. Magnificent! Can't wait to see it on your finger. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:shock: :shock: :shock: WOWZERS!!! Holy cow Phoenix!!! You're gonna tip over when you walk!! :lol:

It is gorgeous ---- GORGEOUS!!! I love his prong work - those double prongs are TDF! And the polish and the simplicity of the design is so stunning and understated - wow... wow... Just amazing! Enjoy - its going to feel like FOREVER until it gets to you! Please have your DH take a video of you opening the package --- I'd love to see your reaction when you see it IRL for the first time!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure you must be thrilled - we'll be waiting anxiously for handshots!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been sitting here for quite some time, trying to figure out how to express my sentiments about this ring....I'm afraid that i'm still speechless and out of words...This unbelievable beauty is the most gorgeous piece of jewelry i've ever seen in my life....Wear her in good health Phoenix...I'm so happy for you :appl: :appl: :appl:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the ring is absolute perfection! It shows Holly off perfectly and she looks right at home in it. :))

I can't wait to see pictures when it arrives!!! Congratulations! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1349801007|3282229 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: WOWZERS!!! Holy cow Phoenix!!! You're gonna tip over when you walk!! :lol:

This - I was going to warn you that you might have a hard time getting through small places like doorways :bigsmile:

I cannot wait to see handshots; Holly is beautiful and she has great taste in clothes.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1349799630|3282217 said:
OMG :love: :love: :love: It certainly is clear it's huge and your finger is tiny!!! The prongs look loooooong... IT'S A MONSTER!!!!! A beautiful monster!!!! :-o :-o :-o :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you, sweetie. I think so too! :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiaDiva|1349800990|3282228 said:
Phoenix, I'm so glad you went with the solitaire! It totally showcases the stunning diamond. Magnificent! Can't wait to see it on your finger. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you, sweetie. Thanks also for your support and help along the way! You're fabulous! :appl:

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock
I am personally an antique cut lover but your stone in that solitaire setting :shock: totally gorgeous and is making me lust over it!! :naughty: Super huge congratulations! It turned out beyond beautiful. :love: I can't wait to see hand shots!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is gorgeous ---- GORGEOUS!!! I love his prong work - those double prongs are TDF! And the polish and the simplicity of the design is so stunning and understated - wow... wow... Just amazing! Enjoy - its going to feel like FOREVER until it gets to you! Please have your DH take a video of you opening the package --- I'd love to see your reaction when you see it IRL for the first time!!

LOL! I wish I could, but alas I don't think I can for security reasons, what with PS being a public site and all.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1349802937|3282253 said:
I'm sure you must be thrilled - we'll be waiting anxiously for handshots!

I am BEYOND thrilled, lol! Handshots coming in a few days' time.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
WOW :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm so happy for you Phoenix -you've been working towards this for so long and now you've got your dream stone (and more!).
That setting is just perfect for her :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks amazing, looking forward to some pics when you get it.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
1502391nml1gf6xx4.gif

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! That is one amazing gorgeous perfect beautiful stunning ring :love: :loopy: :love: :loopy: :love: :loopy: :love: :loopy: :love:

What a giant rock and that setting is absolute perfection!!! Those prongs are so yummy and Leon actually got the height right!! :bigsmile: Seriously PERFECTION.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't get to it on youtube!!

Can someone post some screenshots?!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is such a stunning ring. I can't wait to see handshots. Leon did a magnificent job on the setting. Have you been getting much sleep from all this excitement?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1349844273|3282632 said:

LOL! I wish I could, but alas I don't think I can for security reasons, what with PS being a public site and all.

:blackeye: Too bad - I'd love to see the sparkle in your eyes and the joy on your face when you finally meet it for the first time!! I can't wait to hear your reaction when you meet Holly!!!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful diamond and excellent choice on the setting! :love:
It really showcase the diamond like icing on the cake! Stunning!
Can't wait to see TONS of pics!
The tough part is to wait for her to arrive!! 8)

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You are going to need to lift weights with the other arm to look even! ;-) Holly's a beauty, congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results