shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW my 5.318ct H VS2 ideal-cut diamond

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ok, so I have high blood pressure and I think you may have made it sky rocket to the moon! Those pictures made me heart beat fast and I think I got a little hot and sweaty! Ok ok... not a little.... a lot! Amazing Amazing Amazing diamond! Amazing ring! Just :love: :love: :love: I don't wanna stop looking at it!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Holly bombshell!! :lickout: Absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS stone..she sits like a queen in her thrown! :love: :love: :love: I would never ask for anything else in my life if I had that! The setting was made with sheer perfection and it shows!
Enjoy your new exquisite ring :appl: she is breathtaking! :halo:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Holly is stunning!! She sits perfectly on your finger!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, hai!

I gotta put my shades on first, I can't post with this beautiful bling blinding me!
8-)

This is one of the top five rings in my book. The simplicity of the setting is perfect for this diamond! There's no doubt about what's the star in that ring!

Enjoy in good health!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! :love: :love: :love:

i am OBSESSED with the profile view !!!!! and how huge but delicate it looks on your finger ..... gaaaaah !

and the diamond is so gorgeous and SO WHITE !

and i love your mani color too hehe :cheeky:

do you know how wide the ring shank is ? you're making me climb walls as i wait for my completed ring from VC ! i will just have to visit this thread repeatedly until i receive my ring ! ::)

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, that is GORGEOUS! The prongs are so delicate that I can hardly see it - and it is so stunning! Bet you had a hard time trying not to stare at it when you wore it to work - did you get a lot of people admiring your bling? :naughty:

Btw, love your mani! I have the hardest time trying to find a neutral tone - most neutrals either look washed out or unnatural on me :(

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats again to you, Phoenix! So happy you have found your forever ring! Now we need to know what wedding band you will be pairing w/ it!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, Holly is just perfection, and she looks stunning on your hand. The setting, the stone--simply gorgeous. So happy for you!

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
It is unbelievably gorgeous on your hand :love: :twirl: :love: :twirl: :love: This is the epitome of class and elegance. Congrats Phoenix! You're my bling idol!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is truly amazing, I hope you are very happy with her! :love: :love: :love:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
That is a stunning stone, Phoenix, in a perfectly executed couture outfit :love: :appl: :love: :love: :appl:

Holly is perfect in every way. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
WOW, just WOW :love: :love: :love: That ring is absolutely perfect on your hand :love:

SomethingSinful

Shiny_Rock
It looks like the wait was more then worth it. It's stunning. :appl:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Phoenix! I am SO in love with your ring...cannot even fathom trying on anything so big, bold and beautiful! Enjoy it!!! And don't be shy about getting us more pics.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sooooo much, everyone, for writing in and sharing my happiness with me.

Allow me to post more pics of Holly! :bigsmile:

holly_20.jpg

holly_21.jpg

holly_22.jpg

holly_23.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1350314771|3285580 said:
Wow! It is amazing and looks perfect on your hand!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

Thank you! :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
alisonia333|1350323446|3285684 said:
My jaw literally dropped! That diamond is beautiful...and such an amazing find! I subscribed to this post at the very beginning and have been eagerly awaiting the hand shots! The size is totally amazing and the setting is completely perfect. I'd love to see more side views :lickout:

That's soooo kind of you! I really appreciate your lovely words! :)) :)) Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

I've posted another side view pic . Enjoy! :twirl: Will try and take some more later..

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42|1350330834|3285785 said:
Phoenix
Holly's "haute couture" outfit is sheer perfection. It's a Leon Chanel exclusive ! Hee hee :lol:
Seriously it's beautiful and perfect. Wear it in many many years of health, happiness, and prosperity!! :appl:

Ha ha, love that! :bigsmile:

Thank you sooooo much. And I intend to! :twirl: :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1350333600|3285816 said:
Holy Guacamole! THAT is a doorknob solitaire if I ever did see one!

How does it feel, to have your dream size? Does it feel right and special? You are such a lucky lady to have such an amazing, unique, and special diamond on your hand. That cut quality and size... you just do not see that every day.

Thank you, Dreamer. It means a lot to me, to hear you say that, as I've learnt a lot of the technical details from the experts on this board, yourself included.

It feels absolutely UNREAL, to be honest. I still pinch myself - literally - from time to time. I can't believe I am the owner of this magnificent "creation" - the rough diamond being a creation by God, its beauty brought out by the cutter, the diamond sourced and approved by Perry and the setting created by the master artisan LM. And it'd be amiss of me not to thank David Wolf again for giving Holly his seal of approval. I have soooo many other ppl on PS to be grateful to, including again yourself and many others for having been on this long journey with me ; helping me along the way. And of course there's DH who's turned my dream into a reality! :appl: :appl:

I know I am a very lucky girl - indeed!! :D

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, amazing!!! What kind of band are you planning to wear with it? Any pics of that? You have beautiful hands and that ring looks amazing on you! Congrats!!!! :love: :love: :love:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The profile pictures are just to die for! I'm curious, what size is your finger?

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow! Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on getting your dream diamond! And you also have beautiful hands!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mili-Lani|1350333966|3285819 said:
Wowzers. That ring is stunning Phoenix!!!

I usually lurk but just needed to say that I love your newest piece!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you for coming out of lurkdom to enjoy Holly, and for the kind compliments! :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1350333990|3285820 said:
Dreamer_D|1350333600|3285816 said:
Holy Guacamole! THAT is a doorknob solitaire if I ever did see one!

++++1 THUD!!!! Droooooool.... so AMAZING!!!!

LOL! Thank you, sweetie! :bigsmile:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I find myself coming back to this thread time and a time again. Your ring is AMAAAAAAAAAZING!!!! Everything about it is absolute perfection. Love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
armywife13|1350449577|3286872 said:
I find myself coming back to this thread time and a time again. Your ring is AMAAAAAAAAAZING!!!! Everything about it is absolute perfection. Love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awwww, you are too sweet!! :D

I am posting some more pics so you can look at Holly some more. I find myself completely mesmerised by her and cannot stop staring at her all day long....can't seem to get anything done, lol!

holly_e.jpg

holly_f.jpg

holly_h.jpg

holly_g.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
eh613c|1350405324|3286403 said:
The profile pictures are just to die for! I'm curious, what size is your finger?

Thank you! :)) :))

The ring is sized at 4. My finger size varies from 3.75 (when I am somewhere where the weather is colder and drier or when I lose a bunch of weight which hasn't happened much last few years :(sad ) up to 4.25 (when it's really humid and/ or when I retain water, as is now! ;( ).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jill_s|1350404470|3286398 said:
Wow, amazing!!! What kind of band are you planning to wear with it? Any pics of that? You have beautiful hands and that ring looks amazing on you! Congrats!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Awwww! Soooo kind of you. Thank you! :D

I was planning to wear my eternity with 25pt stones with it (and that's what I've asked LM to do - to make the donut as small as possible, which it is and I've been trying to capture a pic of it but alas haven't been successful). But now I am not so sure as it might overwhelm the ring and my finger (actually my fingers are not long at all and I can't really do stackimg or wear wider rings, esp if it's more than one). I might end up wearing this ring alone or maybe with my Tiffany YG Novo band, though I am tempted to get either a platinum Metro or one of LM's gorgeous string bands.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a few more pics...I hope you guys are not bored yet...I can't seem to stop snapping, lol! :cheeky:

holly_k.jpg

holly_l.jpg

holly_z.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results