shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW my 5.318ct H VS2 ideal-cut diamond

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am trying to capture close-ups of the gorgeous arrows but don't seem to be able to. Anyone has any tips?

This is the best I've got thus far! ::)

holly_m.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! :love: Holly looks amazing on your hand Phoenix! Simply beautiful- a masterpiece!! Wear in health and happiness! :appl:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Bored?????

Are you kidding me? NEVER!!!!

We need more, lots more pictures.

Seriously Pheonix, I don't think I have ever said a swear word on PS but your new sparkly is causing me some difficulty!!!

It is @^%@$£*%$*^%£%*%£ awesome!!!!!

Wear that beauty in great health and happiness. :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New favourite!
holly_20.jpg

I showed DH this thread, he didn't go past "Wow". He's partial to the Rock in Simple Setting look and Holly is pretty much the definition of that! I told him that if he wanted to get me a 5ct I'd be happy to put it in whatever sort of setting he liked, and he just smiled that little "keep right on dreaming" smile.. ::)

AnneinGA

Shiny_Rock
double-wow!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix......that is ABSOLUTELY T D F!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Will you wear a band with it? We definately NEED more pics.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
holly_z.jpg

HOLY HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!! This is my favorite shot!!!! It's just stunning! Congrats again! :love: :love: :love: :love:

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Keep the pictures coming. I just love staring at your ring. It's just gorgeous all around.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, Phoenix. A simple setting, that isn't simple at all. Truly a work of art, and provides the perfect way to hold that big beautiful diamond on your finger.

Enjoy with health and happiness for many years to come! :wavey:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING lah..................

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1350334648|3285839 said:
HI:

Holly. Moly. :love:

OKOKOK I NEED one of those..........

Looks fabu, girl. Rock it! No pun intended.

cheers--Sharon

Thank you, Sharon! :)) :))

We should start a new thread named "the 5ct club" or something like that, ha ha...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Kasey. Thank you, Laila. :)) :))

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arrows: Hold your hand up t oa window with the bright sunlight shining through, fingers closed, so the light comes from behind the stone. Voila. You can also rest the ring on something with a window behind. But that is the trick -- light coming behind the stone plus macro mode, crop the pic once you take is so the stone fills the whole cropped zone!

ETA: Oh, and hold the camera about 6 inches from the diamond!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1350339375|3285902 said:
Oh, wow, Phoenix!!! I LOVE the setting! :love: It is just beautiful and showcases that great diamond so well! I am truly happy that you finally got your dream ring! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you, DS. I have you to thank, amongst others, for my selecting the elegant and classy setting. Thank you for your very kind words.
:twirl: :))

I hope you get your dream AVR soon.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1350339707|3285909 said:
Ok, so I have high blood pressure and I think you may have made it sky rocket to the moon! Those pictures made me heart beat fast and I think I got a little hot and sweaty! Ok ok... not a little.... a lot! Amazing Amazing Amazing diamond! Amazing ring! Just :love: :love: :love: I don't wanna stop looking at it!

Lol, sorry to have made your BP worse! :wink2: Thank you thank you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wsblue430|1350340698|3285925 said:
Holly bombshell!! :lickout: Absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS stone..she sits like a queen in her thrown! :love: :love: :love: I would never ask for anything else in my life if I had that! The setting was made with sheer perfection and it shows!
Enjoy your new exquisite ring :appl: she is breathtaking! :halo:

Never a truer word said, lol! :cheeky: :wink2:

Thank you, I will enjoy Holly forever! :))

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Oh Phoenix...Holly is just ridiculous. Ridiculously spectacular, ridiculously perfect, and ridiculously at home on your fingers. I have followed this search for quite some time and am so happy to see it come to fruition! You did an INCREDIBLE job of hunting down the stone of your dreams and finding the perfect home for it in an LM simple solitaire. Bravo! Wear Holly in great health and happiness. She is just outstanding. :love: :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
:bigsmile: What else is there to say? Oh, you have beautiful hands!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to you on "Jewel of the week"!!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
"Holly" and holy moly! That is awesome...love it's simplicity to focus on all those 5+ carats of bling! Great choice...just lovely. Has to be fun to wear that stone.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am speechless. It is perfection! And love your red nails-- congrats on finding your dream stone! :love: :love: :love:

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
Uhm.

Wow.

I'm in San Diego, and I can see your ring allllllllll the way from here!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on jewel of the week!!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1350673585|3288727 said:
Congrats to you on "Jewel of the week"!!!

++++++1....That is one AWESOME ring!!! Love the nail color too! :)

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
I'm speechless. its so stunning! i always thought a stone this size would be too big but it looks perfect! i dont think i would ever take it off!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix
beautiful BOULDER!! :love: :love: ..love the lower style setting. that is a very clean VS2.. :love: congrats again!!

Ellisse

Rough_Rock
Pure Class!

MyDiamondSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, I just noticed your ring on PS Jewel of the Week (Yay!) and I ran right over to see it. It is so completely gorgeous and that setting is TDF! :love: :appl: :love:

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!!!!!

SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHOENIX, YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR FIVE CARAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you! Thrilling! It's perfection! Elegant beyond elegance, beauty beyond compare... AMAZING.

So beautiful. Truly. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us more! Tell us how you stare at it, how huge it looks like a giant crystal rock beacon...how it sparkles in the sun....how amazing it looks on your hand like a shining dew drop... how you swoon and how it sparkles and steals the show anywhere you go!

PERFECTION! Truly! :appl: :love: :appl:

Congrats!!!! So thrilled for you!!!!! You deserve this!!!! WOW! :love: YAY FOR DH!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
seriously gorgeous phoenix!!!!!! that setting is absolutely perfect to accentuate your amazing stone. wear her proudly!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results