shape
carat
color
clarity

My 4.35 ctw Whiteflash Diamond 6 Prong Martini Studs!!!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Breathtaking...just stunning :love: I was going so say "enjoy them" but how could you not.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, it is HUGE on your ears! Definitely a eye-turner for sure.. My eyes!!! :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, they are gorgeous! They fit right in with your amazing collection! :appl: :love: :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are really big and really gorgeous, but they must weigh so much on your poor ears. If you decide you need someone else to help carry the load, you know where to find me...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA, I am happy to finally see these on SMTB!! I've been eagerly awaiting their appearance, as you know!! :wink2: :naughty: :bigsmile:

Those babies are TDF!! HUGE, white and incredibly sparkly!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I love super-ideal cut stones, esp for earrings as that's the first thing people notice when they look at you.

They go very well with your bling portfolio. They really truly complement your existing pieces. You have AMAZING taste!! :appl: :appl:

Many many congrats. Wear them in great health and happiness!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Happy early 15th Anniversary and b'day and a very Merry Xmas to you and your loved ones.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, enjoy!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
O.M.G. Your diamond family is INCREDIBLE. I am absolutely stunned. :o

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Wowza these are gorgeous and HUGE. How do you like these martinis on..? They look like they give a little lift off of the early but not as much as a basket. I feel sometimes like my stock martinis nestle too much into my ears so I think yours are a perfect balance. I wonder if I should try the handmade martinis next time because they have that little donut at the base like yours.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys!!!! I must not have checked SMTB last night after you posted!!!

They turned out beautifully!!!! :love: :love: :love: Oh, it does give me a little DSS AND it does make me love those settings!!!! WF did a great job on those settings! They look so beautiful on your ear, too!!!

Tell me, do the earrings sit flat on your ear or do they tend to droop any?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1352899559|3306212 said:
Wowza these are gorgeous and HUGE. How do you like these martinis on..? They look like they give a little lift off of the early but not as much as a basket. I feel sometimes like my stock martinis nestle too much into my ears so I think yours are a perfect balance. I wonder if I should try the handmade martinis next time because they have that little donut at the base like yours.

I agree with this. I don't like martinis that sink into the earlobe and I don't like baskets that are high either. There is a perfect height and it is close to the ear but does not sink into the earlobe!!!!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys - you have acquired some really stunning pieces recently! These are no exception. These look amazing, and I love the settings you chose for them! Someday my studs aspire to be like these! Congratulations!!!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and more pics, please! I'd love to see a shot of your current collection!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
They look fabulous!!! I know it has only been a day, but are they comfortable?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS--The studs sit flat w/ the help of my jumbo backs. They are also lifted so that they don't sink into my earlobes. I'm more convinced now that I have them that the 4 prong martini studs are the way to go for you, too! Glad you approve since you helped me from the beginning when I started this whole process!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! I will try to individually respond to everyone once I get more free time!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
donnabrsd|1352910934|3306356 said:

I don't even notice that I'm wearing them despite the fact that they are in platinum. So yes, they are extremely comfortable. The jumbo backs make them feel very secure, too.

Where are you in your stud search? Are you going to get the same style? Highly recommend them if you are!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1352911291|3306361 said:
donnabrsd|1352910934|3306356 said:

I don't even notice that I'm wearing them despite the fact that they are in platinum. So yes, they are extremely comfortable. The jumbo backs make them feel very secure, too.

Where are you in your stud search? Are you going to get the same style? Highly recommend them if you are!

I am waiting for CAD images of my 6 prong martini's just like yours. I am sure I will ask again how you are liking yours to see if you would recommend any tweaks. Thank you again for your help!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donna--So which studs did you eventually decide upon?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1352911072|3306358 said:
DS--The studs sit flat w/ the help of my jumbo backs. They are also lifted so that they don't sink into my earlobes. I'm more convinced now that I have them that the 4 prong martini studs are the way to go for you, too! Glad you approve since you helped me from the beginning when I started this whole process!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! I will try to individually respond to everyone once I get more free time!

Excellent! Thank you! I will email Traci to ask for a quote!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1352915956|3306437 said:
Donna--So which studs did you eventually decide upon?

I got the 1.708 I VS1 ACA and 1.718 I VS2 ACA. I am very happy that I went with the larger size.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donna--Great choice! I think you're going to be very pleased w/ the size, too!

Are you still going to be able to get the tennis bracelet at the same time?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! I thought those were 4.35 mm when I was reading. I saw the first photo and thought, "wow, that's a large clear photos and the prongs are perfection on that size stone." Then I saw the 2nd photos. Yeah, 4.35 ctw. Got it now.

The settings are really beautiful! Congrats!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Staring at those studs made my migraine go away. I'll have to bookmark this thread in case I get another one.

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1352920356|3306505 said:
Donna--Great choice! I think you're going to be very pleased w/ the size, too!

Are you still going to be able to get the tennis bracelet at the same time?

I did also order the 6 ctw 3 prong bracelet to see if I liked the style. I think I was in a daze about the earrings, so when Sheerah at WF asked if she should go ahead and add the bracelet, I said yes. They have to make it, but since it is a stock item, it is returnable. So if I like the style, I will return it and special order the 8 ctw.

What are you going to do with your 1.59 studs?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Donna--Sold my smaller studs to another party. I didn't think I'd wear them anymore now that I have these. So when do you expect to get your new studs + bracelet?

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1352854180|3305863 said:
This one's for you, Dreamer, which includes a few of my other pieces that I had on hand:

:mrgreen: :love: :appl: :bigsmile:

YOWZA!!! I think your collection is officially my favorite! I LOVE your 3-stone, eternity band and now your drop dead gorgeous studs!!!!!! Holy Moly, you are one lucky lady!

Anise

Rough_Rock
Those are really gorgeous!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1352838955|3305626 said:
Very beautiful - congrats! They look very white on the ear!

Thanks, MGR! I was surprised at how white they were, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results