shape
carat
color
clarity

My 4.35 ctw Whiteflash Diamond 6 Prong Martini Studs!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhea--You're too funny!

Soocool--Glad to see these studs have some medicinal purposes, LOL!

CharmedOne, Anise, Ariel144, jenncent, plummie cat, anny n austy, hippi pixi--Thanks again for all of the lovely comments!

Lorrissey--Thank you! What an honor!

DF--Your wife has quite a collection of jewels herself! You've got quite exquisite taste, too!

Rosebloom--I'm definitely not done yet since there are many more anniversaries/b-days/holidays to come for me!

Efriede--Thanks! I'm glad they're a stock option for others to choose also!

YayTacori--Glad they were able to get the attention of your SIL, LOL!

Phoenix--I'm still trying to decide what I want next. I've got plenty of time to think about it, though!

Rosetta--Your collection is TDF, too!

wsblue430--I hope you will be able to find your perfect new diamond soon! Do you still have your large solitaire?

chrono--The only thing about earrings is that I can't look at them directly w/out a mirror--may have to carry one around so I can enjoy them at all times!

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1352936248|3306748 said:
Family shot from above:

What a family of gorgeous blings! I love every single piece! :love:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection.
Thanks for sharing. You have given me good ideas about stud setting.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GreenBling--Thanks for looking!

FancyDiamond--I'm glad you like them, too! What new project do you have up your sleeve?! I always enjoy looking at all of your WF pieces, especially your tennis bracelet (drool!)!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mom2Boys! :wavey:

I would love to have your advice on diamond studs. Are you still loving the size? I'm guessing they are about 8.2 mm or so each? Also, do the diameters match, or are they a bit different? I'm guessing a size difference would not be noticeable, but I'd like to know what your experience has been since you are an expert in my opinion!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness you've had these almost two years now!? And here I still think of them as "new" to your collection :bigsmile:

I'd love to see some distance perspective pics, if you have any you don't mind sharing :sun: I will admit that since I've started wearing my OECs regularly SSS has been creeping up on me...

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Yssie,

I still think of mom2boys earrings as brand new too! Love them! I hope she chimes in about size/diameter.

I haven't been posting on PS, but I need advice from stud experts. Yssie, you amaze me with your ability to find beautiful rocks and the perfect settings or them! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1409928024|3745388 said:
Hi Yssie,

I still think of mom2boys earrings as brand new too! Love them! I hope she chimes in about size/diameter.

I haven't been posting on PS, but I need advice from stud experts. Yssie, you amaze me with your ability to find beautiful rocks and the perfect settings or them! :love:

I haven't been posting on PS much either, I'm just starting to peruse again and SMTB certainly makes for the easiest return ::)
Are you thinking about new earrings? I'm afraid life sort-of ran me off the rails for a bit and I'm far behind on everyone's projects. I'd love to catch up, I'll send you an email over the weekend :bigsmile:

Mom2boys I'm sending you one too!!!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1409929737|3745402 said:
ClassyRocks|1409928024|3745388 said:
Hi Yssie,

I haven't been posting on PS much either, I'm just starting to peruse again and SMTB certainly makes for the easiest return ::)
Are you thinking about new earrings? I'm afraid life sort-of ran me off the rails for a bit and I'm far behind on everyone's projects. I'd love to catch up, I'll send you an email over the weekend :bigsmile:

Mom2boys I'm sending you one too!!!

Oh Yssie, I'm so out of the loop! I've missed a lot of bling projects too. Plus, I feel guilty for not having time to reply to threads even though I genuinely care such as in Missy's case.

I have a little something I'm working on. I look forward to your email!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ladies! :wavey: Sorry I'm a little late to the party! I was very surprised to see my thread back up again!

To answer your question Classy, I do still enjoy them thoroughly! I think the size is perfect for me, but I think you could go even bigger given that you have a 6 ct rock! Mine are actually 8.41-8.43 mm and 8.37-8.40 mm in diameter and are pretty well matched in my opinion. Do tell us more about your earring project, though! :naughty: Also, did you ever find the perfect setting for your MRB?

Yssie--I don't have any distance shots w/ these studs b/c my arms are only so long, DH is not interested in helping me, and my boys are too young to take a flattering pic! :lol: I still really love your OEC studs/setting, too! As for me, I do have some future projects lined up once the bling funds are replenished! :Up_to_something:

Reactions: AV_

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
mom2boys|1409959390|3745696 said:
Hi ladies! :wavey: Sorry I'm a little late to the party! I was very surprised to see my thread back up again!

To answer your question Classy, I do still enjoy them thoroughly! I think the size is perfect for me, but I think you could go even bigger given that you have a 6 ct rock! Mine are actually 8.41-8.43 mm and 8.37-8.40 mm in diameter and are pretty well matched in my opinion. Do tell us more about your earring project, though! :naughty: Also, did you ever find the perfect setting for your MRB?

Yssie--I don't have any distance shots w/ these studs b/c my arms are only so long, DH is not interested in helping me, and my boys are too young to take a flattering pic! :lol: I still really love your OEC studs/setting, too! As for me, I do have some future projects lined up once the bling funds are replenished! :Up_to_something:

Hi mom2boys!
Your diamond studs are gorgeous. I'm surprised that your thread isn't bumped at least monthly. :appl:
I'm "exploring" studs very near your the size of yours, but I wasn't sure if more than 8.2mm would look ummm...look classy on me :lol:
Yours look awesome, so perhaps I should inch up a bit. It is so difficult to tell because pics. are taken at various distances and ear sizes don't have a standard measurement like fingers do.

Your earrings do seem to be well matched in diameter to each other. It seems like that is harder to achieve in larger sizes, but then again % differences in size are not as noticeable at those sizes. That's probably why it's so $$$$ to upgrade to something worth seeing a change in size!

Would you believe that I still haven't reset my rock? I bookmark all kinds of settings/rings. Some pictures even get printed! I live with them for a bit, but most styles end up in the trash can. There are a couple of rings that I'm still very fond of. I think Id like to mesh an element from one with an element from the other. I'll figure it out someday. :shock:

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Got'em! Thank you mom2boys and Yssie!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1410642212|3750493 said:
Got'em! Thank you mom2boys and Yssie!

Any closer to a decision yet, Classy?

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Take a peek in the stud thread :)

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Um wow - beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1410645370|3750518 said:

Classy!!!! :wavey: I think of you now and then and have wondered how you are doing! I will go check out the studs thread now! And guess what? I haven't reset my diamond either!!!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1410756208|3751096 said:

Classy!!!! :wavey: I think of you now and then and have wondered how you are doing! I will go check out the studs thread now! And guess what? I haven't reset my diamond either!!!

:wavey: Hello DS!
I am glad I'm not the only one who cannot commit to a setting. :lol: At least we have beautiful rocks to enjoy until they are set in their forever settings. Most likely, a new setting for me probably has been punted further into the future because of the new studs. I'm certainly not complaining though.

I am doing the same volunteer job that I did last Fall. Do you remember? :saint: It is an important commitment that really does not leave much time for PS. There are threads that I would like to contribute to, but my time management is tough for me right now. It's good to hear from you! :angel:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClassyRocks|1410825243|3751540 said:
diamondseeker2006|1410756208|3751096 said:

:wavey: Hello DS!
I am glad I'm not the only one who cannot commit to a setting. :lol: At least we have beautiful rocks to enjoy until they are set in their forever settings. Most likely, a new setting for me probably has been punted further into the future because of the new studs. I'm certainly not complaining though.

I am doing the same volunteer job that I did last Fall. Do you remember? :saint: It is an important commitment that really does not leave much time for PS. There are threads that I would like to contribute to, but my time management is tough for me right now. It's good to hear from you! :angel:

I certainly do remember and am glad you are doing it! Just as a participant in something similar, I understand the time commitment! Glad to see you stop in when you can!

CharlotteYork

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi @m-2-b ! I know this is an old post, but I am curious if you are still liking your six prong Martini posts. Have you had any trouble with them drooping or stretching out your ear holes?

Thank you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza! They are gorgeous! Sooooo pretty! Happy Anniversary/Birthday/Christmas! :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I may have just died and gone to heaven :love:

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Amazing earrings. Enjoy them lucky lady!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results