shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.29 ct AVR...Take 1!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, that is one gorgeous diamond!!! I have loved oogling the pictures you have taken. I could stare at them for hours. I didn't have the time when I first saw your thread, but this morning I could just sit and stare. If only I could see it in person. I love it in your Vatche because you can see all of it un-obstructed. Wow. The pearl shot is beautiful. Wow and Wow. What a beauty. It looks beautiful on you!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Now that is perfection!!! Can't remember but will you keep it in the classic solitaire? I love it now if is and paired with the metro, subtle elegance.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1371188050|3465626 said:
diamondseeker2006|1371185986|3465612 said:
mom2boys|1371185337|3465604 said:
They both look very similar! Your diamond looks like it is lit from within like a little disco ball!

They are similar and once they shrink to avatar size I guess you can't really see the difference! I might try the other one and see how it looks small, though! (You can tell I have been working on pictures tonight for the other thread,too!)

Decisions, decisions... :bigsmile:

I think this one's my favourite ::) all those pretty pastels!

m_img_0.jpg

I was pretty surprised by those colors myself, Yssie! I had on a white shirt when taking these, so it is interesting to me the colors that it reflects! I should have lightened those pictures when I first posted them, because they were too dark to really let the colors show up!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1371194571|3465643 said:
Beautiful shots DS!!.. :love: :appl:

Thanks, DF! I am so happy you like them!

luv2sparkle said:
DS, that is one gorgeous diamond!!! I have loved oogling the pictures you have taken. I could stare at them for hours. I didn't have the time when I first saw your thread, but this morning I could just sit and stare. If only I could see it in person. I love it in your Vatche because you can see all of it un-obstructed. Wow. The pearl shot is beautiful. Wow and Wow. What a beauty. It looks beautiful on you!

You are so sweet,luv2sparkle! Thank you so much!

SandyCheeks said:
Now that is perfection!!! Can't remember but will you keep it in the classic solitaire? I love it now if is and paired with the metro, subtle elegance.

Thanks, SC!!! I love my current setting but I do feel like the stone would be more complete in an antique style setting. But I am totally undecided on what specific style I would want, so it will stay as it is until I am very sure! This is actually the Legacy band with it, but the metro is very pretty, too!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Good for you, DS!! I am sure you will enjoy this stone, and be glad you chose it. I, (like many others), was hoping you would decide on this beauty!! Wear it in the very best of health, and happiness!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hlmr|1371258456|3466194 said:
Good for you, DS!! I am sure you will enjoy this stone, and be glad you chose it. I, (like many others), was hoping you would decide on this beauty!! Wear it in the very best of health, and happiness!!

:wavey: Thanks so much, hlmr! I am so glad I took the chance and tried out this one first!

phale

Shiny_Rock
so pretty...love love the flower and snowflake facets...yum

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1371256439|3466171 said:
Yssie|1371188050|3465626 said:
diamondseeker2006|1371185986|3465612 said:
mom2boys|1371185337|3465604 said:
They both look very similar! Your diamond looks like it is lit from within like a little disco ball!

They are similar and once they shrink to avatar size I guess you can't really see the difference! I might try the other one and see how it looks small, though! (You can tell I have been working on pictures tonight for the other thread,too!)

Decisions, decisions... :bigsmile:

I think this one's my favourite ::) all those pretty pastels!

m_img_0.jpg

I was pretty surprised by those colors myself, Yssie! I had on a white shirt when taking these, so it is interesting to me the colors that it reflects! I should have lightened those pictures when I first posted them, because they were too dark to really let the colors show up!

I really do love this pic ::) I played around with it a bit in photoshop jff to try and bring the diamond colours out a bit more - didn't want to go overboard but I'm not sure if I achieved anything that PS' resolution will translate! I hope it's okay to post it - let me know if not and I'll delete it. Edit left.

ds_avr_2.png m_img_0.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
phale|1371267813|3466297 said:
so pretty...love love the flower and snowflake facets...yum

Thank you!!!

Yssie said:
I really do love this pic ::) I played around with it a bit in photoshop jff to try and bring the diamond colours out a bit more - didn't want to go overboard but I'm not sure if I achieved anything that PS' resolution will translate! I hope it's okay to post it - let me know if not and I'll delete it. Edit left.

Of course it is okay, Yssie! Thanks! I don't have PhotoShop so my editing is very basic. All I could really do was lighten the background!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well... that didn't work. Phooey :(sad

Diamond's still gorgeous though :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, OMG this diamond is GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: and I loooove how it looks on your hand. So glad you went with this larger one.

Btw, I saw a pic of you on the Vegas thread for a moment. You look *everything* as you sound/ seem from your posts - elegant, classy, demure, good looking etc.... You and all your diamonds go together very well! :appl: :appl:

I am sooo happy for you. Makes me yearn for an AVC now! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1371276672|3466343 said:
DS, OMG this diamond is GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: and I loooove how it looks on your hand. So glad you went with this larger one.

Btw, I saw a pic of you on the Vegas thread for a moment. You look *everything* as you sound/ seem from your posts - elegant, classy, demure, good looking etc.... You and all your diamonds go together very well! :appl: :appl:

I meant AVR.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1371276672|3466343 said:

Hi, Phoenix!!! :wavey: I have thought of you a lot lately as I have seen some big diamonds the last two weekends!!! I am going to start another thread today on a shopping trip I took with mom2boys! You are so sweet and I appreciate your very nice compliments! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Regarding the diamond, yes, I finally got over that crazy size sensitivity and went over 2 cts!!! This diamond just did it for me...it made me want to go with the biggest one he had within my specs! I am SO glad I tried out the larger diamond because I almost settled for a 2.1! Every little tenth of a mm counts on these! :lol: (There are some better pictures on page 4 and 5 of this thread if you haven't seen them.)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1371271003|3466312 said:
Well... that didn't work. Phooey :(sad

Diamond's still gorgeous though :bigsmile:

I could see intensified color on the one on the left! I didn't know it wasn't showing up like you could see before posting!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have just died! This is a most magnificent stone! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wear it in good health! :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great diamond in every regard, and gorgeous photos. Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty spectacular!!!

FirefliesAtSunset

Rough_Rock
Oh good Lord!!!!!!! I am drooling! Chin on floor!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Happy for you!!! :love: :appl:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
ds, your AVR diamond is gorgeous -- very excellent choice! Enjoy it in good health! =)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many, many thanks HouseCat, Sharon, Ame, FirefliesAtSunset, and Sky56!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
More more more more photos.

Any real life perspective type shots?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1371510332|3467679 said:
More more more more photos.

Any real life perspective type shots?

Haha! You are challenging my limited photography skills, Dreamer! No, I really have only taken a few hand shots and those are probably back on the first page. I'll see if I can get some from a little more distance, though!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This thread makes me so happy. Amazing ring for an amazing lady!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1371526229|3467817 said:
This thread makes me so happy. Amazing ring for an amazing lady!

Awww, you are too sweet!!! :halo: Thank you!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOOO pretty!! Inspirational really. I am really eyeing an AVR for my next...

Gorgeous! Congratulations on finding your perfect stone. :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1371528462|3467836 said:
SOOOO pretty!! Inspirational really. I am really eyeing an AVR for my next...

Gorgeous! Congratulations on finding your perfect stone. :appl: :appl:

Thank you so much!!! I hope you get one, too! :appl:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Just GORGEOUS! I love the faceting. It's perfection! :appl: :appl:

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370981358|3463623 said:
And my favorite diamond picture that I have ever taken.....

Sigh ... It's so beautiful!! :mrgreen: :lickout:

Wear in health and enjoy xx

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful! :love:
You can NEVER do wrong with a classic!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much, vinjewels, caratlover2, and Nyc2! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results